Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Whats GBK? It's a grill place I get burgers from sometimes. Not far from me so it's still hot.
    No I'm in cork no GBK here

Gourmet Burger Kitchen. It's a burger joint, there's a few of them dotted around Dublin. Lovely chips with spicy salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Porklife wrote: »
    Gourmet Burger Kitchen. It's a burger joint, there's a few of them dotted around Dublin. Lovely chips with spicy salt.

Oh nice. I stufferoonied myself and my face is blood red now. Tasty. They gave me the wrong sauce though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,127 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Oh nice. I stufferoonied myself and my face is blood red now. Tasty. They gave me the wrong sauce though

Once your stuffed S. Have a Jar! Wallow in it. Enjoy. Life is too feckin short.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I have onions marinading in sumac and hot sauce.

Also some spring onions with coriander leaf, chilies, garlic and lime juice.

5Xb3Yyt.jpg

They will be sides to steamed potatoes with smoked coley fried in garlic and dill butter.

Can't wait! :D

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    I have onions marinading in sumac and hot sauce.

Also some spring onions with coriander leaf, chilies, garlic and lime juice.

5Xb3Yyt.jpg

They will be sides to steamed potatoes with smoked coley fried in garlic and dill butter.

Can't wait! :D

That looks and sounds great aside from the dill butter.. you're dill mad :p

• Advertisement

Sausage sandwich for breakie. A very boring day so nibbled on naughty stuff throughout.

Dinner was Lasagna, chips and COLESLAW.:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte with oat and 3 shots espresso. Soon to be bright eyed and bushy tailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Archeron

Two cold turkey burgers from last night and a small plate of cherry tomatoes and salt and vinegar meanies which is technically a side salad.....

Archeron wrote: »
    Two cold turkey burgers from last night and a small plate of cherry tomatoes and salt and vinegar meanies which is technically a side salad.....

Salt and vinegar meanies?! Are these new?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Todays 'dinner' was some homemade potato and leek soup with bread roll (the ones that you cook at home).

Dessert was some rice crispy cakes but made with corn flakes. Are they called corn flake cakes then ? :D

I'm having dessert no3 atm with a cup of the usual brew

• Advertisement

I have white pudding in the oven. Nom

Chicken and bacon sandwich from the deli at the petrol station....it's like being back in the office and nipping out for lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,923 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I have white pudding in the oven. Nom

I just put a lash of deep fried homemade KFC in our one, coated and fried some mushrooms too with the leftover mix.

Chips are chopped and soaking in a pot of water, time to join herself outside in the garden with a book and a glass of Merlot.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

I just put a lash of deep fried homemade KFC in our one, coated and fried some mushrooms too with the leftover mix.

Chips are chopped and soaking in a pot of water, time to join herself outside in the garden with a book and a glass of Merlot.

Sounds good.
    The Lidl deluxe white pudding is really good for about a euro or two. Think it's one of the best I've tried.

A pint of Rockshore. I earned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,923 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Deep fried and then baked chicken, mushrooms and chips demolished with a cold beer.

Salted caramel profiteroles with a bit of banana ice cream and another cold beer for dessert.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Curry chips :)

Another pint of Rockshore. A nice spicy beef dish with just chips on the way. Gonna savage that with a pint of bainne!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Making a good dent into my 5-a-day in one sitting.

Pancakes with a load of fruit. Coffee in hand too.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Whoa.. that just got me out of bed and scrambling for pancake ingredients. Looks delicious!!

• Advertisement

Brunch.

IMG-20210320-125804.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Aldi wine. Finish now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Lunch :p small cup of coffee with fresh whipped cream (its my third but definitely the last of the day)

one Kinder 'Choco Fresh'. Stupid name for something so glorious

In the fridge aisle with yogurt and desserts

https://m.tesco.ie/mt/www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/details/?id=306820356

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*slides plate over*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,869 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Looks great Ted , I must admit though that your wallpaper caught my eye also , it's fab!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Looks great Ted , I must admit though that your wallpaper caught my eye also , it's fab!

I was dining in the East Wing today.

Velvety scrambled eggs made with parmesan and cream..brown bread with whiskey butter and then to offset all that lard...a salad which admittedly I havn't touched :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seeing as tedo didn't share pancakes with I had to forage for my own food imagine :eek:

I had a samich, sough dough bread, mature cheddar and sundried tomatoes toasted by George, it was savage!

Sausage sandwich on cheap but thick sliced white bread with lots of butter.

• Advertisement

Steak on a bed of mash, drop of beef gravy, fried potato cubes, mushrooms, onions and a sprinkle of parsley. Have a few bottles left from the box of Canadian. I may use them up.:D

GOPR0112.jpg

Advertisement