Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭vafankillar

these are meant to be coming out next week, can't wait

225215_30118_peacepop_wrap_rgb_3d_970662_crop.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

That Purepower brand chicken curry and rice I had last night wasn't great. Loads in it, but the curry was very bland. Rice was decent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

This is really enhanced by good bread such as sourdough and a strong cheddar but works well with white sliced.

Cheese on toast topped with beans, a poached egg, crack of black pepper.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,835 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Two legs of roast chicken with a honey, garlic, ginger and soy sauce glaze and mashed potatoes.

Bar of Fry's chocolate cream for dessert.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Two legs of roast chicken with a honey, garlic, ginger and soy sauce glaze and mashed potatoes.

Bar of Fry's chocolate cream for dessert.

I just had a Fry's Turkish Lemon and it wasn't dessert! Busy domestic day on the eatin' and drinkin' front. Loaded up the extra fridge freezer today with Canadian at 1 yo yo a pop. Can't go wrong. Enjoying a beer and saving money.:D Chicken fillet burgers and skinny fries and coleslaw. Burgers were filled with rocket and tomato and onion. Tender and crunchy combined. But yeah the drinks fridge is welcomed.:D

IMG-20210128-190233.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

We had risotto for dinner. I had a tiny portion because I'm not mad on risotto. So currently eating a yoghurt and drinking a wee glass of the sauvignon blanc I used to cook it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Made a nice fry late morning/ lunch of fried liver , rashers , mushroom and fried egg

Work from home day
    Dinner was the rest of chicken pulled off a roast chicken and put with Thai red curry, rice and naan ,
    Nice Italian red to wash down now

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Word of advice do not buy the Corndogs that are on sale in Lidl at the moment.

They are vile as is most of there 'American style foods'

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Word of advice do not buy the Corndogs that are on sale in Lidl at the moment.

They are vile as is most of there 'American style foods'

In recent years o picked up the pulled pork burgers and to this day they are one of the stand out things i have bought on impulse

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Noodles with egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Turkey sausages with hot sauce. Very tasty.

Fry on
    Bit liver left over, bacon ,mushrooms and 2 fried eggs

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Toasted ham, cheese and onion bagel :)

I couldn't be arsed cooking anything fussy today. Did a Goodfellas Pizza and Garlic bread for the girls. Happy out, I got myself a Chef in the Box roast lamb dinner. A reliable brand. Gonna mill that later as I had potato waffles, beans and toast for breakie and spicy chicken tenders and wedges for lunch. Having Popcorn and a glass of Canadian now.

Took the easy way out myself and went shopping a day early, amongst other things picked up a couple of trays of oven ready chicken pieces in SuperValu. Looked too tasty to wait until tomorrow for and didn't disappoint.

More than enough delicious chicken in garlic and herbs for 3 people for a fiver, chips probably brought the total cost to 2 euro a head.

The one bottle of Organic Toro Loco cost a little more but was well worth it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Took the easy way out myself and went shopping a day early, amongst other things picked up a couple of trays of oven ready chicken pieces in SuperValu. Looked too tasty to wait until tomorrow for and didn't disappoint.

More than enough delicious chicken in garlic and herbs for 3 people for a fiver, chips probably brought the total cost to 2 euro a head.

swash buckling stuff rows :)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I couldn't be arsed cooking anything fussy today. Did a Goodfellas Pizza and Garlic bread for the girls. Happy out, I got myself a Chef in the Box roast lamb dinner. A reliable brand. Gonna mill that later as I had potato waffles, beans and toast for breakie and spicy chicken tenders and wedges for lunch. Having Popcorn and a glass of Canadian now.

losing your touch G :D

bassy wrote: »
    losing your touch G :D

Trying to regain it Bassy. ;) How are you getting on?

Trying to regain it Bassy. ;) How are you getting on?

getting on fine no probs at all still on the healthy food :) will have some beers later :D

• Advertisement

It's a decent tray of chicken alright. I bought one last Summer and ate it all with a beer or five in the back garden.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

Homemade pizza tonight with spicy peperoni, spicy chorizo and 5 cheeses :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,010 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Take out. Chicken cobb salad.

I had a couple of sausages, a potato waffle, beans and wholewheat bread for breakfast. Lunch was a cheese, tomato and onion sandwich with cheese and onion hunky dorys. OJ and water.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Just coffee today, no hunger on me.

The plan is a broccoli and turkey mince stir fry with noodles.

I have a Lee Kum Kee pouch sauce, with sesame oil and fish sauce handy, so no cooking as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Beef stir fry noodle bowl :)

Made sausages, mash and beans for Ms G. The love of my life had chilli over nachos with melted mozzer. Drinkies time now and rumour has it that Mrs G is joining me. :D I'm having fillet steak, skinny fries and onion rings with a drop of pepper sauce later. Gonna teach Mrs G how to cook a steak.:eek:

Made sausages, mash and beans for Ms G. The love of my life had chilli over nachos with melted mozzer. Drinkies time now and rumour has it that Mrs G is joining me. :D I'm having fillet steak, skinny fries and onion rings with a drop of pepper sauce later. Gonna teach Mrs G how to cook a steak.:eek:

you on a promise G :D

bassy wrote: »
    you on a promise G :D

No Mrs G is.:D

• Advertisement

Venison chilli con carne over roasted wedges with cheddar on top and a few nachos on the side.

Chelsea bun and a smirnoff and cranberry juice for dessert.

Advertisement