Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bassy wrote: »
    ah will ya stop the night is only young yet......................................

I'm not young enough to keep going! If I eat now, it's game over! Hangin in for now. Only on the full part of the beer and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm not young enough to keep going! If I eat now, it's game over! Hangin in for now. Only on the full part of the beer and a half.

did you not eat earlier lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17 meggiemegmeg

Tayto sandwiches & TK red lemonade. For the night that’s in it...

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

On my fourth can of Guinness and eating the left over quality streets. Some muck on rte here now.

Tayto sandwiches & TK red lemonade. For the night that’s in it...

you broke out BIG STYLER for the night thats in it :D

• Advertisement

did you not eat earlier lol

Nope. On nights like this, I like to mill it after beers.:D

Nope. On nights like this, I like to mill it after beers.:D

could,nt touch food after beer,no way.........................................

could,nt touch food after beer,no way.........................................

Years of practice falling out of clubs and pubs and needing a big feed.:D Often got off a mini bus at 3am in the morning for a snackbox. Can't beat the feed after beer.:D

Years of practice falling out of clubs and pubs and needing a big feed.:D Often got off a mini bus at 3am in the morning for a snackbox. Can't beat the feed after beer.:D

no could never stomach food before or after drink.
    would have to have food a few hours before starting drink,was always that way even when younger.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Drink always makes me hungry as well.

The Graham Norton prosecco is lovely. Num num

• Advertisement

Drink always makes me hungry as well.

The Graham Norton prosecco is lovely. Num num

Graham Norton prosecco thats sounds dangerous and could have a sore hole after it :D

Graham Norton prosecco thats sounds dangerous and could have a sore hole after it :D

My buns are in perfect shape thank you :cool:

Not going to make any reference to an onion ring, 😛
    Sipping white wine and nibbling pringles, had a humongous dinner and still stuffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tucker tunsel

Many the night after a feed a beer is tackle a snack box and throw in a battered sausage
    Food was total ****e but jasus il tell you great at the time.

Fighting lads coming out a the chipper looking for a lump a chicken or a few a your chips

Couldn't be at that crack now

Not going to make any reference to an onion ring, ��
    Sipping white wine and nibbling pringles, had a humongous dinner and still stuffed.

far cry from a onion ring to the mention of graham norton,he be gone deep north :eek:

Many the night after a feed a beer is tackle a snack box and throw in a battered sausage
    Food was total ****e but jasus il tell you great at the time.

Fighting lads coming out a the chipper looking for a lump a chicken or a few a your chips

Couldn't be at that crack now

Great days! Two types of batter. One in the jaw and another in the takeaway. Been there and done that. I need to invent a T-Shirt.:D The curry sauce came a bit later and we loved it. I have no idea if the food was ****e as it was what the doctor ordered back then.

I remember waking up with curry sauce in my contact lenses. How my eyes survived I'll never know

I remember waking up with curry sauce in my contact lenses. How my eyes survived I'll never know

you sure it was curry sauce,could have been slurry sauce :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tucker tunsel

Great days! Two types of batter. One in the jaw and another in the takeaway. Been there and done that. I need to invent a T-Shirt.:D The curry sauce came a bit later and we loved it. I have no idea if the food was ****e as it was what the doctor ordered back then.

Great days and you looking to chat up a young one while in the q.

Curry was always a messy job though,no taxi man was keen on bringing you home if you had the curry sauce showing

used to love the battered square cod and chips.......................................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

Tayto sandwich

more beer :D

I ate my way into the new year! Had a jar too!

Oiche Mhaith!

Happy New Year lads!

Happy New Year everyone. I hope all your dreams come true

happy new year grubbers :)

beef medallions from aldi with homemade chips,onions,mushrooms,peas and side portion of curry.

I'm in bits.

Four jumbo sausages and a cup of tea. Pray for me

I'm in bits.

Four jumbo sausages and a cup of tea. Pray for me

You'll be grand!

Got outta bed so late it was time for lunch by the time I got going! So I had a big ham and cheese sandwich with a tin of Baxters cream of chicken soup. Hit the spot. Slow roasted a loin of pork and made roasties with stuffing and garden peas. The girls had that and mine is plated, but I'm thinking about the leftover chinese takeaway from last night. I can easily make a 4 in 1 out of it and have the pork dinner for brunch tomorrow.:D

But before that decision can be made I must have a scoop as the world is so depressing right now and I need to stimulate my natural positive/happy mode. Keep her lit!:D

For anyone wondering about the tall fillet I have been fantasising about, I googled a few last night to show you. This isn't my dinner, it is off a Fine Dining page.

6mxDrqY.jpg

• Advertisement

For anyone wondering about the tall fillet I have been fantasising about, I googled a few last night to show you. This isn't my dinner, it is off a Fine Dining page.

6mxDrqY.jpg

that would,nt fill a robin :D

Advertisement