Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Had stuffed pork fillet, wrapped in bacon with roast spuds, carrots, courgettes, peppers and a tasty gravy made with the juices by the missus. It was lovely and dinner for tomorrow sorted too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Currently watching a movie and munching some sour cream and onion Pringles and Haribo goldbears. With a cheeky cider.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

fussyonion wrote: »
    Roast chicken, stuffing, roast spuds, croquettee, carrots, sprouts and gravy, with some red wine.
    Onshuh wrote: »
    Had stuffed pork fillet, wrapped in bacon with roast spuds, carrots, courgettes, peppers and a tasty gravy made with the juices by the missus. It was lovely and dinner for tomorrow sorted too.

WTF Lads! On a Saturday night? That said I do it any night except Saturday. But nice to hear it being done tonight and hope it was tasty!
    Currently watching a movie and munching some sour cream and onion Pringles and Haribo goldbears. With a cheeky cider.

Cool. Ms G stank the fcuk out of her room earlier with the oul pringles. Same flavour. Jaysus they're strong.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Chicken wings marinated in the Carolina Reaper sauce. The first 5 were very tasty. Afterwards only tasted the burn with each wing. And I may or may not have cried a little.

Salvation came in a glass of milk!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Chicken wrap with salad earlier, a packet of King crisps and chocolate a few minutes ago , feck the cholesterol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

#King4life... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

#Tayto4life... :D

Couldn’t agree more :D

Can of lucozade, bag of chips :)

#King4life... :D

They named them right -King of Crisps :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    They named them right -King of Crisps :pac:

:D Mr Tayto is the best and he even has his own park :D

Autosport wrote: »
    :D Mr Tayto is the best and he even has his own park :D

That's because he's pretentious and has grandiose notions about his likeability :p

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

McMurphy wrote: »
    Just deboned 6 x chicken legs (basically filleted them) and have them curried in a pot along with some chunky chopped onion and peppers.

Jalfrezi style.

Give me the darker meat of chicken from the thighs/drumsticks etc over the breast anyway of the week. (Yes, theres a bit of effort involved in filleting them, but if in doubt, YouTube is your man.) They're especially good in Currys.

Might eat some tonight, not particularly hungry though, and had no dinner, but like most Currys, it'll taste better after the flavour gets a chance to develop.

I had to do plenty of that year's ago in a butchers, i could take the thigh bone out without a knife after awhile. Score them and marinade them for the BBQ, fair tasty.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That's because he's pretentious and has grandiose notions about his liability :p

One does protest too much :D

:D

Autosport wrote: »
    One does protest too much :D

:D

Nope , just stating the truth , no protesting needed !

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭beerguts

Roast duck with stuffing, mashed potatoes (75% butter 24% potatoes 1% white pepper), steamed broccoli and carrots. washed down with a pint fo miwadi lemon and sparkling water. It was lovely.

Dessert was a cup of tea with 6 cream crackers butter liberally.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Full Irish and a pint of water and two of those fizzy multi vitamin tablets.

Cup of tea now and a cup of Tassimo coffee to follow.

Hangover, what hangover?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Full Irish and a pint of water and two of those fizzy multi vitamin tablets.

Cup of tea now and a cup of Tassimo coffee to follow.

Hangover, what hangover?

Jaysus, looking at that has made me hungry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Flahavans Hi-8 muesli, Glenisk black cherry yogurt, blueberries, raspberries and a mug of tay.

Didn't take the sausages or rashers out of the freezer. Had B+W pudding in the fridge. Fried some slices up and threw them into a bowl of beans. Devoured with toast and OJ.

Dinner and beers soon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Didn't take the sausages or rashers out of the freezer. Had B+W pudding in the fridge. Fried some slices up and threw them into a bowl of beans. Devoured with toast and OJ.

Dinner and beers soon.

A cassoulet, like your style!

Stir fry pork later for me.

(I'm on my fourth McGargles 8% DIPA, better move to food now LOL)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Potatoes, steak and carrots for dinner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Had spaghetti today with garlic bread. Having a few cheeky cans now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

toma paste ramen (you don't wanna know)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

The spaghetti didnt stick so my fat ass got a battered sausage chips and dip from the takeaway

Shocking diet today, a yorkie ( not even the biscuit one),a bag of Tayto, about 5 digestives, a slice on bread with loads of butter and honey,a mandarin, numerous cups of coffee and a tiny glass of wine. I wasn't really hungry so just picked out of boredom, I'm sure I'll eat all round me tomorrow in case I lost an ounce. ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭dasdog

Corn fed chicken thighs and drum sticks marinaded in zip lock bags with half a squeezed lemon, half a crushed garlic, good French cayenne pepper, white pepper, rock salt, olive oil and my own grown oregano and thyme and bake on a low heat for two hours.

Then made a Guacamole with garlic, avocado, rock salt, rice wine vinegar and a small bit of chopped scotch bonnet chili with a tiny bit of squeezed lime.

Chicken gets chopped while still warm and placed on top of the guacamole which has been spread on heated flat breads.

That was an evening snack - I've a lot of time on my hands the past few weeks and I'm completely making the most of taking a temporary dip from the rat race.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Tin fruit-yogurt-oats combo, cos pinterest :rolleyes: (fail)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 MzMurfy

Beef curry and fried rice from the local Chinese. Plenty of onions so I'm happy!

Homemade chicken curry with onions and mushrooms. Gonna have it poured over chunky chips in a bowl. Scotch bonnet chili in there somewhere so an ice cold washdown will be required.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Leftovers of yesterdays rib roast heated in a pan and then 4 of our own eggs whisked and poured over it, small bit of cheddar added near the end.

Cold can of Carlsberg.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

M&S Chinese Beef in black bean sauce and egg fried rice :)

Sticky toffee pudding for dessert :D

Advertisement