Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sausage and white pudding toastie with a glass of milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EasterSheep

Chicken nuggets, taco sauce, ice cold can of coke zero

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Brunch ice cream :)

Steak and chips. Sauteed mushrooms and onions on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Steak and chips. Sauteed mushrooms and onions on top.
    drooling-face_1f924.png

• Advertisement

Freakshake !!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A mixed grill/fry up of sausages, rashers, black and white pudding, tomatoes, onion rings and chips, with a big mug of tay.

Having a re-run this evening. A bed of carved ham. Stuffing, roast chicken on top of that. THEN.....Gravy on top of that. Mashed spuds and mushy peas on the side. I was gonna watch a movie, but the pub reopening thread is far more enjoyable.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Roasted spuds, carrots, parsnips, red pepper and a spatchcock garlic and herb chicken with spinach fried in a little butter. It was succulent and delicious.

Enjoying a nice red wine now. It's holiday time so why not? :)

Spaghetti Bol and garlic bread :)

• Advertisement

a short iced cafe con leche

ooh la la ! :D

I'm mad retro at the moment.:D A toasted special from 1990.:eek: That was the earliest I can remember having one in a cafe. No frills back then.

Mega toastie bread from Aldi. Loads of butter. Decent ham. None of that packet crap. Sliced Tomato. Diced onion. Cheddar cheese slices. Pack it all in and slap it on a hot George Foreman grill for 5 mins. It needs nothing else except chips on the side because its dinner.:D

Wednesday night beers on the side.

Shepherd pie :)

My county of residence is all over the news tonight. We are officially restricted. Having a beer and a Chinese takeaway later.

At Home

Roast beef for dinner and have opened a pack of Almond buns now :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Went to Qdoba for lunch and had a medium size, but none the less satiating, burrito. The 'hot' sauce was deffo not hot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Rashers, sausages, eggs, tomato, waffle and garlic bread.

I read somewhere that if you cooked the dinner the previous night and also did the breakfast the following morning you should have an ice cold 300ml bottle of Bulmers whilst cooking, so I did that.

Tassimo americano now and a walk on Derrynane beach coming up.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Just put a nice cut of beef in the oven for a low and slow roast.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Just put a nice cut of beef in the oven for a low and slow roast.

Hard to bate it on a lazy Sunday...

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Just out of the oven.

IMG-20200809-141824.jpg

• Advertisement

Homemade chicken enchilada's followed by this homemade tiramisu..

Bacon and cabbage covered in parsley sauce :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Bacon and cabbage covered in parsley sauce :)

Mash or whole spuds Auto? A great meal indeed for a Monday.

Grandeeod wrote:
    Mash or whole spuds Auto? A great meal indeed for a Monday.

I was wondering the same. It's a fine dinner that I haven't actually had since my mother made it for me a long time ago.

My preference was mash potatoes with the cabbage juice thrown over the top. The cabbage was boiled in the juices from the boiling of the bacon. Gargeous

Onshuh wrote: »
    I was wondering the same. It's a fine dinner that I haven't actually had since my mother made it for me a long time ago.

My preference was mash potatoes with the cabbage juice thrown over the top. The cabbage was boiled in the juices from the boiling of the bacon. Gargeous

Yeah. I'd defo be going with mash on that plate with the cabbage mixed in on the sauce. Only difference with me is I do the bacon in the oven.

Had boiled potatoes with the bacon and cabbage, it was delicious and had some apple tart and ice cream for dessert :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Had boiled potatoes with the bacon and cabbage, it was delicious and had some apple tart and ice cream for dessert :)

Nice! Apple tart makes it even nicer with the cold ice cream.

Striploin steak, mushrooms and chips here. Leftover beef gravy from yesterday on top. Might add a couple of bread and butter slices to mop it all up for the craic!

:p I hate* you all......... am having stale pizza :rolleyes:

*(just jealous)

Had lunch out today. Smoked chicken wings with a blue cheese sauce. A steak sandwich with pepper sauce, homemade chips and a side salad and a couple of pints of Heineken. Perfick :)

• Advertisement

Onshuh wrote: »
    Had lunch out today. Smoked chicken wings with a blue cheese sauce. A steak sandwich with pepper sauce, homemade chips and a side salad and a couple of pints of Heineken. Perfick :)

Ya lucky fecker.:D I can't participate in that as I'm in a lock down county. So it's a homemade burger, mash, mushy peas and gravy. But scooping up a few beers before it watching a classic from 1970.

Advertisement