Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

You are going to result to that ****?Did I hurt your feelings?

Keep going. I will rinse you all day long. :D

I will point out, this is a thread about eating and drinking and you've taken some weird insult at nothing, so let's not spoil the thread for everyone else. But work away if you really need to get it out. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Keep going. I will rinse you all day long. :D

You think highly of yourself,so go on say what you need to.It doesn't matter to me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I've flattened the curve a little over the last couple of weeks.

Still eating like a Lord, just burning off more of the calories and being a tad more careful now with desserts.

Jaysus the last four months I was eating and drinking like a man on death row that was working unsupervised in the prison kitchen.

Sipping a blackcurrant flavored mustard.a now with crushed ice, all about the discipline.
    mustard is the best.

Stay strong, stay safe.

I had pork chops with potatoes and lots of sweet cucumber pickle. Spinach and mustard. Lakemore mustard is the best.

IMG-20200705-000004.jpg

I will point out, this is a thread about eating and drinking and you've taken some weird insult at nothing, so let's not spoil the thread for everyone else. But work away if you really need to get it out. :D

Ah no you have taken offense and feel the need to exert your dominace. So by all means play away.

• Advertisement

Ah no you have taken offense and feel the need to exert your dominace. So by all means play away.

:pac:

igCorcaigh wrote:
    I had pork chops with potatoes and lots of sweet cucumber pickle. Spinach and mustard. Lakemore mustard is the best.

Looks delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,831 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

I fookin love that song rowers. Yes! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

I may have gotten a little erect... :D

That time with no style

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,813 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Noms. Just finished 2 slices of Brennans bread toasted, Kerrygold butter, 2 rings of Divillys black pudding mashed into each slice, covered with 2 Clonakilty sausages each. Sometimes I go mad and put a bit of Chef glass bottle ketchup, but not today.

I just ate two minced beef and onion pies being the fat bastard that I am. I regret nothing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Roast pork,roast potatoes, turnip,cauliflower with parsley sauce and creamy mashed potatoes, was delicious.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You are going to result to that ****?Did I hurt your feelings?
    Does someone need a cuddle...aw poor nobody :D

Mod

Cop on the pair of ye and get back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Noms. Just finished 2 slices of Brennans bread toasted, Kerrygold butter, 2 rings of Divillys black pudding mashed into each slice, covered with 2 Clonakilty sausages each. Sometimes I go mad and put a bit of Chef glass bottle ketchup, but not today.

I had black pudding, three rashers, a waffle and beans this morning. Mopped it up with two slices of batch.
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Roast pork,roast potatoes, turnip,cauliflower with parsley sauce and creamy mashed potatoes, was delicious.

How was the Pork Mam?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I had black pudding, three rashers, a waffle and beans this morning. Mopped it up with two slices of batch.

How was the Pork Mam?

Perfect Grandeeod , thank you for the recommendation , although I had it all to myself as someone decided they don't like pork anymore !

Just had haddock goujons, homemade chips and peas. Twas very tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Hot chocolate and chocolate cake

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Two fried eggs and a few rashers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Donor kebab with chips, I haven’t had a kebab in years and it hit the spot :)

• Advertisement

Finishing a beer chatting to a friend in Birmingham. Gonna have a bowl of chicken curry that has onion and mushrooms all over it. A bowl of chips on the side. Bought them earlier when I was out for a walk.

I'd lots of everything left over from yesterday's dinner ,(have to stop making too much!) , so the potatoes are now lovely potato cakes . Not as good as my mother's were , but good enough !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,831 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I'd lots of everything left over from yesterday's dinner ,(have to stop making too much!) , so the potatoes are now lovely potato cakes . Not as good as my mother's were , but good enough !

There's a nice bit of gratin potatoes left over from this evenings dinner that won't go to waste if they survive the night with a growing teenager in the house that is liable to raid the kitchen at any hour.

Had them with a chicken breast stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon, all washed down with a cold can of Bulmers and a packet of Rolo's from the freezer for dessert.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

That looks delicious.

I had homemade pizza this evening made by the missus. She did a great job. It was very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Making chili con carne with cirio pizza sauce instead of tin of tomatoes , I ground the mince down over a low and slow heat until it turns to dust, garlic , onions and a pack of taco seasoning, add my own chili and simmer for an hour. Whole house goes quiet while eating, the hamsters give me a fist pump just because they smelled it.

I had the leftovers from my last roast pork dinner for breakfast. No joke.:D
    There's a nice bit of gratin potatoes left over from this evenings dinner that won't go to waste if they survive the night with a growing teenager in the house that is liable to raid the kitchen at any hour.

Had them with a chicken breast stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon, all washed down with a cold can of Bulmers and a packet of Rolo's from the freezer for dessert.

That's an oul fave of mine that I haven't had in a while RG. I remember the big snow in Nov/Dec 2010 and Tesco's sold a two pack of those lads. Used to love them with a big backed spud while looking out at the snow. Made my own after that as Tesco didn't do them anymore. Been a while though. On my to do list now if I can find the right cheese.

Tonight, it's a simple pan fried striploin steak, mash, mushy peas and gravy. Bread and butter too.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grazing on some Aldi version of Peanut M&M's

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Slice of apple tart

• Advertisement

I had bacon and cabbage with spuds.Christ I feel like Jabba the Hut after it.

Advertisement