Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waffles

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Southern fried chicken goujons & mash.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,081 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Youngs cod in batter with chips and mushy peas for the girls this evening. I'm coming down from a stressfull day.:D On Skype with a few buddies having a beer and chat. Gonna order a dirty Chinese in a bit. Me time.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,831 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Oven roasted chicken off the bone curry with boiled rice, a few fried leftover potatoes and a cold can of Bulmers.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Tomatoes,mushrooms,rashers , sausages with brown bread and a mug of coffee .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Tomatoes,mushrooms,rashers , sausages with brown bread and a mug of coffee .

Many a night I remember coming home to that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Banana and peanut butter dark chocolate brownie, made by yours truly.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Many a night I remember coming home to that!

Jaysus the sister in law in Cork is a great woman to throw on a fry late at night after the pub, no interest in the chippers at all which is what I would be craving.

There's not a pick of her there but after a few drinks she'd be starving and cuts loose in the kitchen, some craic in fairness and better grub than any chipper.

Back to normal then the next morning for her, tea, toast and a couple of panadol.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

A bag of Manhatten cheese popcorn and a Pepsi Max.

Jaysus the sister in law in Cork is a great woman to throw on a fry late at night after the pub, no interest in the chippers at all which is what I would be craving.

There's not a pick of her there but after a few drinks she'd be starving and cuts loose in the kitchen, some craic in fairness and better grub than any chipper.

Back to normal then the next morning for her, tea, toast and a couple of panadol.

In my early 20s and when the parents were away, I'd lash on grub like that late at night as it was far better than any takeaway. A can or two while it all cooked. :D

Funny story that I may have told before. I was 15 and my first time left at home overnight. My parents had just bought our first deep fat fryer. I fecked some frozen burgers into it for me and the then girlfriend for a "romantic" meal. I lifted the basket and stuck a knife in the burgers. A splatter of juice all over the place.:D

• Advertisement

Tried out the new smoker today, whittled a bit of oak I had left over from a job and threw on some thin smoked paprika steaks.

Mighty job with some fresh basket loaf, soft cheese and tomato. This will be getting a lot of use for the summer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Doritos and beer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Doritos and beer :)

Doritos and wine here!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I'm pretty much out of food and haven't felt up to shopping for awhile now.
    Found a noodle pack buried in the press :D SCORE!

Sprinkled with pepper, lemon juice and a sliver of butter ...and voila - tasty feast! boogie.gif

Happy out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I had chicken balls, shredded chicken , prawn toast , mini ribs , spicy chips and wings, curry sauce . No , I didn't eat the whole box!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I had chicken balls, shredded chicken , prawn toast , mini ribs , spicy chips and wings, curry sauce . No , I didn't eat the whole box!

I bet you fcukin did!:D

Chicken enchilada's with chips and wine, lots of wine....

Steak, sauteed onions and mushrooms, mash, peas and gravy.

But not just yet. The beers are going down far too well and I'm engrossed in some nostalgia.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bbq ribs and mashed potatoes :)

The young fella did the main course, the fillet steaks were like butter. He's gonna make some lady a very happy wife some day.

My happy wife did the dessert.

Hope all ye Daddy's enjoyed yerselves today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Had a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings prepared and served by the mother earlier. I bbq'd sausages and rashers this morning for breakfast and purposely did too much, just had a sandwich packed with said leftovers. Very tasty indeed

VW 1 wrote: »
    Had a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings prepared and served by the mother earlier. I bbq'd sausages and rashers this morning for breakfast and purposely did too much, just had a sandwich packed with said leftovers. Very tasty indeed

Can't bate a nice sausage sandwich to help face a cold, windy, rainy day.

A bit of our own minced lamb with soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and chillies with mixed veg fried rice.

Scrumdiddlyumptous.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Porridge with a dusting of cimanem cinmanum cimnanom (coffee before spelling).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Fryup for lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Omlette for dinner

Steak baguette with cheese, red onions and mushrooms with a few chips and peppercorn sauce. Cold can of Bulmers to wash it down.

Vodka and cranberry juice with crushed ice for dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Popcorn and beer for dinner, it's too hot to prepare anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Pork steak,mash,and peas.With a cold Budweiser for desert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ben and Jerry phish food ice cream, my new love :)

Advertisement