Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Morning egg and slab of brown bread and butter. Fresh coffee. I loves my breakfast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Coffee and an apple Danish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Lucozade, bowl of cheerios and a coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Strawberries, blue berries and raspberries and yoghurt :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Fried eggs and sourdough toast. Barrys.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pitta bread, grilled chicken, rocket leaves, cupan tae

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Yellow Snacks. Barrys.

Spice burgers. Very hungry today and dreaming of takeaway foods.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Spice burgers. Very hungry today and dreaming of takeaway foods.

mmm *licks lips*

Slice of brown bread and Tae with honey, hoping this will soothe raspy throat

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Grand oul dinner last night. Chicken stuffed with black pudding, roasties, boiled spuds in their jackets and various veg. Breakie today was poached eggs and brown bread. Hotel sandwiches today for lunch. The rain has followed me the last few days. I should be homeward bound soon. Gonna grab a Chinese takeaway on route. Will there be beer? Stupid question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Heating up last night's leftovers.. v hot chilli on top of some tortilla chips with a montepulciano wine, and going to start Making a Murderer season 2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Celaraic
    If i can figure out how to cook the damn thing

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Homemade garlic focaccia, my first time making it and it was tasty but not exactly what I expected. A bit too thick but has a lovely crust. We had it with black olive paste, tomato dipping sauce, spinach and feta dipping sauce and some Greek cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.

Basically a loaf of bread dipped in stuff.

Bottle of prosecco, Tesco intense dark chocolate and a packet of chewits xtreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,676 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I just cremated an M&S wood fired pizza. Looks carcinogenic now. Very annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Celaraic

It was 5hit.
    Nobody would eat it.

Still suppin on a beer or three or four or five. I skipped two, Not sure why. Glad to be home and glad to be away from nasty people. What happened to the day when people were somewhat humble and respectful. Anyway that takeaway needs heating folks soon enough.:D Sorry for moaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Still suppin on a beer or three or four or five. I skipped two, Not sure why. Glad to be home and glad to be away from nasty people. What happened to the day when people were somewhat humble and respectful. Anyway that takeaway needs heating folks soon enough.:D Sorry for moaning.

drink up

cracks open a can of carling,waiting for katie taylor fight

bassy wrote: »
    cracks open a can of carling,waiting for katie taylor fight

Couldnt give a flyin feck about Katie or Conor in any capacity. Katie is the morning news regardless. Conor is yesterdays news. Last beer and then grub.:D

Couldnt give a flyin feck about Katie or Conor in any capacity. Katie is the morning news regardless. Conor is yesterdays news. Last beer and then grub.:D

excuse me katie is a world champion at both amateur and pro level,and gets feck all recognition for it.where as if it was a male irish boxer it would be all over the media tv papers etc....................................................................

• Advertisement

bassy wrote: »
    excuse me katie is a world champion at both amateur and pro level,and gets feck all recognition for it.where as if it was a male irish boxer it would be all over the media tv papers etc....................................................................

I know. I'm aware of it. But I still don't care.:D Woo Hoo!

Beer. Again.

I know. I'm aware of it. But I still don't care.:D Woo Hoo!

Beer. Again.

burp burp,opens another can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭tara73

just making giant white beans with tomatoe sauce. one could think it's baked beans, but this is a turkish speciality. it's not as sweet as the baked beans from the tin but with fresh tomatoes, onion, a bit of garlic and parsley.

could live on it. It's kind of expensive from the turkish food stall, so thought making it at home. first time making it, really looking forward how it pans out...beans had to cook for 1,5 hours...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Celaraic

I usually make soup with it.

It was 5hit.
    Nobody would eat it.

In restaurants it's mainly used in remoulade:

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1597/quick-celeriac-remoulade

Or else you can make a mash out of it which is quite tasty. They are two most common uses of it. It's handy to have a mandolin to grate it into pieces.

Tae with honey :3

I'd a bowl of turnip and spuds with loads of butter and black pepper.

Third glass of red wine while my slave cooks :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

tara73 wrote: »
    just making giant white beans with tomatoe sauce. one could think it's baked beans, but this is a turkish speciality. it's not as sweet as the baked beans from the tin but with fresh tomatoes, onion, a bit of garlic and parsley.

could live on it. It's kind of expensive from the turkish food stall, so thought making it at home. first time making it, really looking forward how it pans out...beans had to cook for 1,5 hours...:eek:

I wonder would giant white beans be what we call butter beans ?

It was 5hit.
    Nobody would eat it.
    I gave up on celeriac.

The result never seemed to come close to matching the work involved.:(

Tonight may or may not be plaice & a salad :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Mahogany Gaspipe

I'm just having a few malty IPAs and soon I'm going to make a sandwich.

And its going to be a sandwich where I'll go past the point of there being sufficient meat in it, way past that point.

Advertisement