Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Peaches :)

How did you guess? I went for peaches in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just had one of those Muller bliss yoghurts, lemon flavour. Yum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm on a flat out working thing that negates me from being home to make dinner. The ladies have to fend for themselves based on what I leave ready. They are well looked after. Tonight its a steak on the pan with garlic spuds. The bottom level needs to be cleared as well. I wanna watch more Star Trek.:D On the way to Kerry and then back up to Westmeath this weekend. I'm in no mood for any crap.:D

#Donotpissmeoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Soft boiled egg sambo on brown grain bread with a bit of light mayo. Coffee next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Oatmeal Cookie and Large Barry's

• Advertisement

The best sandwich in a long time from a Deli in Kerry.:D A ham and cheese salad on BATCH.:eek: A packet of Hunky Dorys and a pint of milk.

Two hotdogs with mustard and ketchup. Starving today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kinder egg, cupan tae

A traditional Kerry Dinner.:D Chicken Balti, Pilau rice and Naan bread. At least it's not raining. Sparkling water.:mad:

Decided I wanted a korma for dinner tonight so I got one in a jar from Aldi. Bit grim, wouldn't recommend :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Rib-eye steak, onions, mushrooms, fried egg and fried spuds, washed down with a pint of milk

McFlurry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Absolute muck of day at work. Land home -nothing in the freezer !

Open a bottle of red , throw an obscene amount of garlic and onion on the pan , lean mince, chopped toms and Worcester sauce. Spaghetti on, add gochujang to the mince. Serve up- big wedge of Camembert, even bigger glass of wine .... the bad day is fading away ! Nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sounds perfect ^^

I just had a lovely sambo. Vintage cheddar cut really thick, branston pickle, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo. Packet of king. Glass of Shiraz.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Whispered wrote: »
    Sounds perfect ^^

I just had a lovely sambo. Vintage cheddar cut really thick, branston pickle, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo. Packet of king. Glass of Shiraz.

I have never tried Branston Pickle :o
    What exactly is in it ?

Crunchies. Cause somewhere it's already Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I have never tried Branston Pickle :o
    What exactly is in it ?

Delicious brown mush.

It's pickled veggies in a brown sauce type thing. Vinegary and slightly sweet. It's very tasty. I usually buy it in December because my Christmas leftover sandwich is not really my Christmas leftover sandwich without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Whispered wrote: »
    Delicious brown mush.

It's pickled veggies in a brown sauce type thing. Vinegary and slightly sweet. It's very tasty. I usually buy it in December because my Christmas leftover sandwich is not really my Christmas leftover sandwich without it.

Thank you , might just try it this weekend , will let you know if it's a yay or a nay :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

GoneHome wrote: »
    Rib-eye steak, onions, mushrooms, fried egg and fried spuds, washed down with a pint of milk

*licks lips*

Did the cat get any this time :3?

Thank you , might just try it this weekend , will let you know if it's a yay or a nay :p

We could be your tasters mam :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Goes perfectly with a good mature cheddar on sourdough... Jus' sayin

Striploin steak and chunky wedges, I think I under cooked the steak as there was too much red.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Mac and cheese, chopped rasher going through it, sliced tomatoes and grated cheese melted on top, with peas and a glass of Pinot Noir.

Made a pasta bake this evening. Used sauce from a jar though because I wasn't bothered properly cooking. Went down well though and have some left for a snack tomorrow :)

Have spring rolls in the oven. Chicken and veggie ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Tea and smarties.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hot chocolate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Inishmore, the ice is in the kitchen where the wife and sister in law are conversing.

So are all the munchies,

There'll be a handy fry made in the morning.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

A veg loaded chicken and black bean soup, heavy on cumin and chipotles. Just what I need now. Yum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

dinner box curry portion and 2 battered sausages i,m starting to sweat now.

Advertisement