Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet potato and chilli soup, it was divine and a toasted ham and cheese toasty, cupan tae.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Cup of tea and some rich tea biscuits dipped in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had a lovely lunch of soup and sandwiches in charming Carlingford and now putting chicken in the oven for Mrs S and I'll do a fry-up with spuds for myself.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Maple latte and cookie in Starbucks in Manchester city centre.

Homemade mac and cheese. Tastes good, but the texture's a little off. Not quite sure where I went wrong, but I'll have to figure it out for the next time I make it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Have a bit of a head cold and supermacs curry chips really hit the spot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Full of popcorn and coke *rubs belly*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Are ye all fasting :pac:

Chocolate cake, I had a second slice to make up for you lot not eating.

Keeping it simple today, pizza in the oven. But I've put onions on it because I had to buy a bag of onions last week and I'm not letting them go to waste :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I'm starving but I nearly vommed up my lunch from work stress and I've a wash on so once that done and hung up I'll eat. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, mash, carrots, sugar snap peas, broccoli. swimming in gravy.

sluurrrppp!

Sirloin steak with our garden carrots and broccoli

My friend arrived with a takeaway - Cheeseburgers, Chips and Cheese and Onion Pies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

What a friend!

Chicken cooked in a tangy marinade, think it had honey, soy, ketchup and salt. Accompanied by a big salad complete with hardboiled eggs.

Lunch was a ratatouille that cooked while a roast chicken was in the oven sunday.

Heating some stewed apples to which ice-cream will soon be added.

VW 1 wrote: »

Lunch was a ratatouille that cooked while a roast chicken was in the oven sunday.

Keep forgetting about ratatouille. Need to add it to the list of "to makes". We used to have it alot growing up. Delicious and gets better after a day or two. Lovely!

My mam made me some kind of spicy chicken soup :o it was delicious :-D i had two bowls, I was starving :o.

Sossie sambo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

My mam made me some kind of spicy chicken soup :o it was delicious :-D i had two bowls, I was starving :o.

Did you have rolls with it?,rolls are a must with soup :)

bassy wrote: »
    Did you have rolls with it?,rolls are a must with soup :)

But of course! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm feeling very sorry for myself, so I brought home a Smoked Cod and Chips from the chipper. Gonna have two slices of bread and butter with it. After that Mrs G. will be told to feck off to bed as I want the big TV to watch very old episodes of Star Trek on Netflix. I may stop typing as I need to get it all on a plate. Starving!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Smoothie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Chinese takeaway.

Noodles, beef slivers and onions.

yum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Foxs classic bar and peanut m & ms being chased with a pint of milk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Packet of rolos and microwave popcorn

Tomato and basil soup with loads of garlic.

Bread butter and honey and a mug of Barry's. Alone in the office for a few after a manic morning... nice... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

11s was coffee and deilicious cream birthday cake at the vets

Dinner was.. delicious soup, then a classic Irish meal with the group from the order of malta folk.... Bacon, cabbage, mashed potatoes, parsley sauce, butter.... could not stay for desert and am still full..

first time I have had a meal cooked and presented by others in ????many years.. even flowers on the tables, roses from someone's garden.. big email thank you will be sent. Order of Malta do wonderful work with old folk here...

Burger and chip day today - my favourite. Now deciding on what to have with ice-cream - stewed apples with raisins and clove, peaches or pears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Burger and chip day today - my favourite. Now deciding on what to have with ice-cream - stewed apples with raisins and clove, peaches or pears.

Peaches :)

Advertisement