Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Flavin's

Porridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Porridge?

Correct, spelt it wrong tho! Flahavans!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Correct, spelt it wrong tho! Flahavans!

The best.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Big mug of strong instant coffee.. My lifeblood..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Bowl of soup

• Advertisement

Bowl of flaked barley pudding....soon the three chocolates I allow myself every evening....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fresh frozen fruit smoothie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Sea salt crackers, vintage cheddar, mixed leaves and sliced cherry tomatoes with a cold can of Bulmers.

Yum yummy in my big fat tummy.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Cheese and mayo sandwich :o

Sausage bites, beans, egg and the last fragments of bacon...may be more in the freezer....

• Advertisement

Home made chicken and vegetable soup. hot from the stove...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Just had a Mexican street wrap from Chopped ... I'd forgotten how good they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A cheeseburger and chips

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

A homemade burger and chips, courtesy of Mr. Lemon. 🋠:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Tacos

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Munching on some grapes here.

2 layer breakfast tacos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Coffee and Cadbury darkmilk.

TK Lemon wrote: »
    A homemade burger and chips, courtesy of Mr. Lemon. 🋠:)

Are we talking a burger on its own, or in a bun, was it on its own in a bun?

A good home burger says a lot about a person, we need more detail.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Earlier today I tried something new
    Ordered chop chop (chinese)
    Vegan spice bag
    Was very tasty
    May even be better than the original

• Advertisement

Coffee and a small chocolate muffin.

Sausage bites and beans.. Last tin of beans but supplies due today! Large mug of instant ..last of the liquid milk but the modern dried is fine

Ham and cheese sandwich

Crusty bun, scrape of butter, vintage cheese, pastrami and a mug of Bovril.

Coffeeeeee …

Toasted Brennan's wholegrain, scrape of butter, vintage cheddar and pastrami with a Tassimo Americano.

Just so I don't lose the run of myself with fancy ingredients I cut the sandwich in rectangles instead of triangles.

Keeping it real, in Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I'm on my second mug of coffee, can feel a bit of life seeping into me now. Breakfast was porridge with a chopped date cooked through it, raspberries, grapes and nuts on top. I genuinely could not live in a world without Flahavan's porridge.

Homemade burger and chips, compliments of Mrs. Rose Grower.

I had intended to do today's dinner but was told to relax and take it easy after work.

The chips were made from Irish roosters and soaked in water before cooking, the burger was made with local minced beef, finely chopped local garlic, our own red onion and a pinch or two of Aldi porridge oats with salt and black pepper.

The burger was big, not too thick but it held it's formation despite being a bigger circumference than the Lidl brioche bun.

It was topped with thinly sliced cheddar, a slice of crispy bacon, a fried egg and mixed leaves. There was ketchup on the base of the bun.

The only other addition on the plate was a dollop of "authentic chinese curry" which came in a yellow sachet from either Aldi or Lidl.

If I was served what I just ate in any restaurant I wouldn't think twice about the cost and would have left a nice tip.

Couldn't even contemplate crackers and cheese afterwards but I will carry on sipping the red wine.

Life is good.

Club salad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

A bagel with jalapeño Philadelphia.

Advertisement