Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Couple of smoked rashers and vintage cheddar toasted sandwich with a cold can of Lucozade followed by a pot of tea.

Just the job looking out at the trees being swayed and the chickens defying the storm.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Toast with nutella & a bucket of coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

Coffee Time (again!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

A banana.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

Tea & toast (I've got a cold)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Home- made chicken noodle soup ; utterly divine especially on a drowned day..

followed by a TREK Protein Flapjack bar grace a Holland and Barrett...

coffee later..

Tea & toast (I've got a cold)

Be well soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

On a green tea & honey bender myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A lovely turkey salad sandwich and a mug of tay for lunch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grilled rashers on fresh white bread , mug of coffee :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grilled crashers on fresh white bread , mug of coffee :)

Hm mm. Is that an Irish thing.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Graces7 wrote: »
    Hm mm. Is that an Irish thing.....;)

Lol , edited Graces !!
    Thanks though , I never noticed :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , edited Graces !!
    Thanks though , I never noticed :o

lol.. I taught English for years and retain the "red pen" talent.. errors leap out at me.. But it could have been a new Irish delicacy I had not heard of !

Fresh sole in batter with real chips from Beshoff's O Connell Street branch a couple of hours ago, very tasty and filling and great value at 11 euro.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Just had a couple of Tayto crisps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Homemade tacos and tequila, what else could be better?

Big mug of my favourite SV instant coffee... when I can lever myself out of bed I intend to make another AND a big fried breakfast! Winter has a lot to answer for ;)

Homemade tacos and tequila, what else could be better?

Never tasted either ;)

Woke up with a great appetite and in the right place for it.

Sausages, bacon, hash browns, scrambled eggs, red and white cheddar and mushrooms with orange juice.

Followed by two strawberry compote with granola and a strawberry smoothie.

Followed by a mini chocolate muffin and a mini caramel donut with an americano, all while watching two rabbits happily grazing in the garden.

Nice bath soon and then a long drive home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Stew for dinner

Graces7 wrote: »
    Never tasted either ;)

Then I suggest you at least try a taco. I've a feeling tequila wouldn't interest you but I could be wrong,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Skimpin’. Am gettin an injin tonight....

Treated myself earlier to a calzone at Da Vincenzo. And it was very nice as was the owner.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffee

Porridge with honey and tea.

Just coffee so far; there is so much food in the place after the delivery y'day I don't know where to start!

The cats had raw chicken drumsticks and are asleep.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭spuddy90

Coffee with a drop of hazelnut syrup. Followed by porridge with a blob of peanut butter

Fried potato and smoky bacon... coffee

Carving the chocolate swiss roll later ;) This weather means we need treats.

• Advertisement

Ritter Sport coconut from the freezer with red wine.
    Diet starts tomorrow.

Advertisement