Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Boiled ribs; mash and turnip. Delish

Sharing a lovely chirizo and peas rissotto with visitors tonight. Staying off the wine though this time :) Almost ready to serve now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Smoked mackerel, sautéed leeks with tarragon, fried tomatoes on toast.

Utterly random, but just what I needed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

coffee & donut

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

fresh fruit frozen smoothie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Poached eggs and avocado toast
    Vegan sausage
    A hash brown fried in an absolutely filthy amount of oil

Burger

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Fathom wrote: »
    Burger

You don't say much for someone with all those letters after your name.

Was the burger nice?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Chili with cheese and jalapeño peppers. Plus a tall cool one to put out the flames.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

Reisling, rice, I'm cupping it, feels nice. Tight.

• Advertisement

Left over beef chili.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Big mug of my favourite instant coffee..

Mixed beans, with cheese melted therein, with Russian kale from the garden....

Is this a Fast Day I have missed? OH DEAR!

Fruit smoothie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just finished a nice sirloin with carrots, celery and potatoes from the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Cottage pie and veg, very nice it was too.

Big mug of my favourite instant coffee...

Home made fish and chips. Second cooked meal today; it is the bitter weather.. It was delicious though...Just hit the spot.

Coffee & donut

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

An apple now but homemade burgers, beans and chips earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Toblerone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Knee deep in Brandy and a nice corona cigar.

Egg fried rice, radish, smoked coley.
    Was decent
    Eaten with chopsticks

Big mug of my favourite instant coffee...

poached egg, crushed avocado on toast, with seasoning/condiments, some side salad
    The go to snack since cutting out bitter and a lot of meats

Big mug of..guess what!

Planning a big pan of chicken soup ahead of the storm.

Warm porridge. Was meant to be hot but had to feed the cats first..

The best home made chicken soup EVER. More later ;) Threw it together in minutes with whatever I had in...simmered it long and fragrantly..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Fresh cod in batter, chips and peas from Bartie’s chipper in Cork.
    Holy momma.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement