Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Hot coffee and donut

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just made a Chicken curry with an Asian shop bought paste. Added the usual Onions and mushrooms for the craic and then some finely chopped scotch bonnet chili. Haven't had the time for ages to make it. so happy that it's done. A nice after taste too. Rice and chips to make it more Irish.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I want chipper style curry with chips right now :(

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    I want chipper style curry with chips right now :(

You need the Knorr or McDonnells mix so.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    You need the Knorr or McDonnells mix so.:D

Yes! Mayflower is also good!

• Advertisement

Yes! Mayflower is also good!

I used Goldfish brand tonight.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Corned beef hash & eggs sunny side up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Was thinking about it all week but just had fried mash and onions using frytex ! Tasted exactly how I remember from the 80s as a kid. With the mash I had salty petit pois and 2 roast chicken legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ham & cheese toastie & a bowl of homemade veg soup.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭pawdee

Two Melton Mowbray pork pies, some cheddar cheese and a few bottles of Kinsale Pale Ale. Laaavely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Vittu

Stuffed sweep peppers in tomato sauce, 2 day old rice and couple of bottles of Tyskie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Salt and vinegar flavoured rice cakes nom nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bowl of homemade beef stew.

Perfect for this weather

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

The burnt bits of today's leg of lamb with red cheddar and soft goats cheese in Brennan's wholegrain bread.

And a glass of red wine too.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Kung Pow Chicken and rice.

A hangover special, homemade cheese/bacon burger in a brioche bun, real chips,onion rings, mushrooms and ketchup with a can of Bulmers.

Vodka and cranberry juice with 5 Malteaser sweets for dessert.

Off the drink again from tomorrow until the festive season.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

A hangover special, homemade cheese/bacon burger in a brioche bun, real chips,onion rings, mushrooms and ketchup with a can of Bulmers.

Vodka and cranberry juice with 5 Malteaser sweets for dessert.

Off the drink again from tomorrow until the festive season.

That's massive altogether!

Had a fry up this morning with a runny egg and brown bread. The mashed spuds, peas, carrot/parsnip mash and backed ham with some gravy are waiting until I finish a beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Swedish salted liquorice from Søstrene Grene, an acquired taste but I'm addicted, apparently not good if you have high blood pressure though.

Fresh fruit smoothie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Was meant to do Spaghetti Bolognese but forgot to defrost the meat this morning 🀬

Will have to be baked potatoes and kievs so.

• Advertisement

Mushroom omelette with tomato & onion salad, chilli pickle.

Mushroom omelette with tomato & onion salad, chilli pickle.

Had a couple of omlette's myself in the last few days, fine healthy tasty meal.

Had a couple of omlette's myself in the last few days, fine healthy tasty meal.

Good way of using up whatever's in the fridge, didn't miss the carbs.

Pizza

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

At the work Xmas party there were little jars of sweets at all the places on the tables. I got some chocolate covered coffee beans. I've been nibbling a few each day in work since I got them.

#coolstorybro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

M&Ms

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Cadburys fingers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A toasted rasher sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Toasties and mince pies with friends earlier on this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Vittu

iamstop wrote: »
    At the work Xmas party there were little jars of sweets at all the places on the tables. I got some chocolate covered coffee beans. I've been nibbling a few each day in work since I got them.

#coolstorybro

I found those during the summer, kept them in the fridge. Deeelish

Advertisement