Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Can't go wrong with a chicken curry though.

But I like the pork and tofu.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    I love satay, but I find that most chinese outlets are not great for it.

Tends to be too watery.

aghh you have changed my mind now... back to the menu!!

Oh, hot and sour soup.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Thinking about ordering a chinese also, as I've gotten hungry with all the suggestions:D

votecounts wrote: »
    Thinking about ordering a chinese also, as I've gotten hungry with all the suggestions:D

Me too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Gur cake

It's hard to find a good Chinese that does duck well, but if you do, nothing better

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Gur cake

Chester cake?
    Donkeys gudge?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Chester cake?
    Donkeys gudge?

Ya nice thick slab of gudge boy.

I went with the satay, wish me luck!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ice-cream and stewed apples.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Drinking a can of Punk IPA in front of the stove while listening to Lorenzo battering the trees outside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Scampi and salad, washed down with Carlsberg

Don't know where to buy scampi?
    What are they, like scallops?
    It's breaded deep fried prawns or chunks of monkfish, either is classed as scampi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Home-made burritos and now thinking I was too liberal with the hot sauce,heh.

satay was a great choice

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

off to forage in the kitchen.. Lorenzo has invited himself for a midnight feast... probably toast!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

Bacon sambo & coffee, bliss tis stormy morning....

Just enjoyed the second half of the rather too large "comfort" fry -up I made earlier when Lorenzo went into hyper mode.

As we were told as kids," Your eyes are bigger than your stomach!"

It was good cold too... ;)

and coffee of course... a friend in Texas sent me another big bag of Folger's Singles.. Bless her!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Graces7 wrote: »
    Just enjoyed the second half of the rather too large "comfort" fry -up I made earlier when Lorenzo went into hyper mode.

As we were told as kids," Your eyes are bigger than your stomach!"

It was good cold too... ;)

and coffee of course... a friend in Texas sent me another big bag of Folger's Singles.. Bless her!

It's like pizza. Often better cold!

What are Folger's Singles? I love Lays Crips, they used to have them in the supermarkets here but now they're gone :( I like them but I did get some delicious French Madeleines today :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Just had sausage, smoked rasher, white pudding, fried egg and white bread with butter and a glass of apple juice. Hit the spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Making a big beef stew for the fam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had a lunch of BLTs. Freshly fried back rashers, lettuce and tomatoes from the garden on homemade bread. Absolute perfection.

It's like pizza. Often better cold!

What are Folger's Singles? I love Lays Crips, they used to have them in the supermarkets here but now they're gone :( I like them but I did get some delicious French Madeleines today :)

coffee bags; ground coffee.. she sends them often! each in its own pouch too

not had madeleines for decades!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I ate a French recipe for lunch but I've forgotten what it was. Really nicely done...sometimes people can be too liberal with cream in French food.

Had this for lunch earlier in Iyer's.

IMG-20191005-151507.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chicken tacos

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Plain hobnobs and Barry's tea.

Went to my friends house for dinner last night and brought home a doggie bag lol...I've had 2 coffees so far and homemade apple sponge cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Two sausages. Two rashers. Fried egg. Black pudding. Beans. Chips. Toast. Milk.

I apologise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Toasted boiled egg and cheese sandwich with coffee, planning a mega lunch with family.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement