Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Cheese and Onion Taytos and Dairy milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Cheese and Onion Taytos and Dairy milk.
    You just transported me in time to a small crowded caravan by the sea in Kerry!

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

You just transported me in time to a small crowded caravan by the sea in Kerry!

The taste of the crisp after the square of chocolate.😋

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

A strawberry and banana smoothie.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Chocolate hob nobs

• Advertisement

More Lasagna!:D Reheats from frozen so good once you splash a little pasta sauce into the container half way through. Lots of rocket and coleslaw with it.

I've calmed down, but not forgotten.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

not Rich Tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ice-cream with freshly make Elderberry Cordial.

Some fairly thin slices of Deerrinaclaurig farmhouse garlic cheese, Aldi Italian shaved ham slices, an Aldi pear and some blackberries that were picked not a stones throw from where I am sitting.

And a glass of red wine.

And one of those mint walnut whirls with no walnut.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fresh fruit smoothie

• Advertisement

Tayto cheese and onion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Packet of malteasers emptied into a bag of popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A slice of black forest gateaux

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the last hour I have polished a plate of lamb bhuna with really soft pilau rice from the local. Superb.
    Herself is in a coma from wine, so after I place her into the nearest bed and whisper that I will sort the dishwasher and the kids are knocked out im going to destroy 2 Reeces peanut bars I got in aldi earlier.
    Big feckers. I left them in the car so she wouldn't know so when I go for a smoke I'll smuggle them in and if I'm still awake enough after devouring them I will shove the wrappers really deep under the couch before I wipe out.

Cant wait.

In the last hour I have polished a plate of lamb bhuna with really soft pilau rice from the local. Superb.
    Herself is in a coma from wine, so after I place her into the nearest bed and whisper that I will sort the dishwasher and the kids are knocked out im going to destroy 2 Reeces peanut bars I got in aldi earlier.
    Big feckers. I left them in the car so she wouldn't know so when I go for a smoke I'll smuggle them in and if I'm still awake enough after devouring them I will shove the wrappers really deep under the couch before I wipe out.

Cant wait.

You sound like a right good catch Four Phucs Sake.

VW 1 wrote: »
    Packet of malteasers emptied into a bag of popcorn.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Tayto cheese and onion :)

Put these together and you're in flavour country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

You sound like a right good catch Four Phucs Sake.

Too right Rows,

I'm gonna be up at 6 am making her tea and toast before shes off to work. Wrappers under the couch get blamed on the father In law!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Root Beer Float

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Bagel with cream cheese, fried egg and avocado and a cuppa tea

Iced coffee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Reached my goal with weight loss a few weeks ago having lost 25% of my body mass. Now eating as wide a variety of healthy foods as possible and holding the scales at the same point. Have had a few treats but not over indulging.

Spending spree for new clothes is on the cards as all the old ones have been donated or binned. Money which would have been spent on sweets and treats has been saved with a view to this spree. So I will have to be sensible with food and exercise to maintain this weight or appear in public wrapped in a sheet.

Never had any health issues but lots of diabetes and heart failure in my family so hoping to avoid those. Will probably fall under a bus now for all my efforts.

Hope I give encouragement to anyone else who needs to shed a few pounds. Average loss was 1 kg per week when viewed over the whole period. Didn't demand special treatment when someone else was providing the food but as I live alone I kept the presses free of treats so the midnight munchies were a coffee rather than lots of biscuits or chocolate.

Though I never believed it, getting good sleep really helps. I was always a night owl and early riser so I brought my bed time to midnight and feel much better for the extra sleep. I listen to BBC Radio 4 extra during the night if I can't sleep.

Had to be very disciplined when shopping and found having a list and not buying anything else helped.

wildwillow wrote: »
    Reached my goal with weight loss a few weeks ago having lost 25% of my body mass. Now eating as wide a variety of healthy foods as possible and holding the scales at the same point. Have had a few treats but not over indulging.

Spending spree for new clothes is on the cards as all the old ones have been donated or binned. Money which would have been spent on sweets and treats has been saved with a view to this spree. So I will have to be sensible with food and exercise to maintain this weight or appear in public wrapped in a sheet.

Never had any health issues but lots of diabetes and heart failure in my family so hoping to avoid those. Will probably fall under a bus now for all my efforts.

Hope I give encouragement to anyone else who needs to shed a few pounds. Average loss was 1 kg per week when viewed over the whole period. Didn't demand special treatment when someone else was providing the food but as I live alone I kept the presses free of treats so the midnight munchies were a coffee rather than lots of biscuits or chocolate.

Though I never believed it, getting good sleep really helps. I was always a night owl and early riser so I brought my bed time to midnight and feel much better for the extra sleep. I listen to BBC Radio 4 extra during the night if I can't sleep.

Had to be very disciplined when shopping and found having a list and not buying anything else helped.

Absolutely brilliant what you have done and I mean that. 18 years ago I set out on a similar path and dropped from 17 stone to 13 stone in 6 months through shear determination of a diet change and exercise. I was only 30 odd and piling on the weight. through a bad lifestyle. All these years later and with a more moderate exercise regime (walk a lot) I'm holding out at 14.5 stone with a love of food and a few beers.:D

Once again and it must be coincidence, I'm having a striploin steak, mash, peas and gravy for a late dinner.

Tirimisu. Who cares how you spell it.You know what I mean.:D

A fine meal at home that was absolutely restaurant quality and done on an Aldi budget. Dessert was from Iceland.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Thank you Grandeeod. I'ts great you are maintaining our weight. I hope I can carry on doing the same without being obsessive.

Had some wonderful cold baked beetroot in a smoked salmon salad yesterday with a balsamic dressing and lots of fresh green leaves.
    Baked apple with raisins for dessert.

Kung Pow Chichen w/rice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Drinking Sea Dog dark rum and it is very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Weetabix this morning
    Toastie from the George foreman this evening
    Batch cheese ham seasonings and a mayo side

Coffee Bean Blast (ice cream)

Walnut whip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

A magnum nom nom nom

Advertisement