Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I says wrote: »
    A magnum nom nom nom

Oh STOP! I was happy with my wholemeal toast, with peanut butter and home made blackberry jam until I read this!

Ice cream is the one thing I cannot reliably get delivered over here; my fortnightly grocery order gets packed of the morning then does not get here until a variable time late afternoon. In a hot bus etc... any frozen stuff I buy is limp and no way to get a cool box back and forth.

I honestly rarely mind; used to treat myself to a Magnum at the end of my shopping outing; sit on the sea wall in town gazing at the ocean eating it! Before heading for the ferry home

ENJOY! Magnums are special!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Kippers and toast for breakfast.
    With coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Toasted ham, cheese and onion sandwich and a big mug of tay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Scrambled eggs with chopped up pieces of bacon.

Scrambled eggs with chopped up pieces of bacon.

I had mine with cheese ;)

• Advertisement

wholemeal toast with peanut butter and home -made blackberry jam..., My staple diet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

GoneHome wrote: »
    Toasted ham, cheese and onion sandwich and a big mug of tay.

Exact same for breakfast.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Scrambled tofu, toast and tea. Will keep me going until dinner this evening

decisions re Sunday dinner! Think it will be my last bacon and cabbage ready meal.. Jammy sponge and custard later ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Chicken casserole first time cooking one and it’s yum 😋

• Advertisement

Too full for pudding so nibbled a few Nairn;s coconut and chia oat biscuits that were in my last order from Holland and Barrett.. they give a new dimension to the term biscuit/ and never will any other live up to them.. delicious..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Finished a lovely stuffed pork fillet with plenty of vegetables from the garden.

There's apple tart for dessert but I think I'll save it for later.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Mixed veggies with cream cheese and guacamole dips

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Tomato soup and a toasted cheese sandwich .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

A packet of Keoghs taytos ... I really don’t belong on this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

Chicken satay skewers and a massive pile of mixed mini tomotoes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Falafel, hummus, Lebanese rice and chicken skewers, and a cold beer to wash it all down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Banana and Strawberry smoothie, delish:D

coffee, after feeding the cats their raw chicken.. heard a bird sing so will go for a short walk before breakfast

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sushi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Baked potatoes with roasted carrots and onions with hake.

easy prep lunch; precursor of Lorenzo is howling the place down... Instant mash with grated apple and grated cheese. rather fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Scampi and salad, washed down with Carlsberg

Going to have kippers with toast.
    Again.
    Love it, with scrambled eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

Going for a chinese soon, any suggestions on what to get??

votecounts wrote: »
    Scampi and salad, washed down with Carlsberg

Don't know where to buy scampi?
    What are they, like scallops?

mrmorgan wrote: »
    Going for a chinese soon, any suggestions on what to get??

I usually go for Kung Po.
    Anything with chilli.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    I usually go for Kung Po.
    Anything with chilli.

interesting choice was thinking satay

Brocolli and black bean is also good.

• Advertisement

mrmorgan wrote: »
    interesting choice was thinking satay

I love satay, but I find that most chinese outlets are not great for it.

Tends to be too watery.

Advertisement