Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Which bit put you off your food Graces? The food or the wee and food combo?:D

Thai food is delicious, morning or night and even reheated.

lol... Just... reading it so early! And I think you know I eat very simply perforce so THAI! lol..as long as YOU enjoy it! Bless you!

I hope this appeals to you more Graces.:D

A nice piece of pan fried fillet steak (medium) Mash, peas and mushrooms and onions in gravy with a dash of black pepper.

er , I don't eat beef! BUT THE REST ? Brilliant!

Needing something sweet... Made my first microwave flapjack and OH MY! Really... excellent...

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Graces7 wrote: »
    Needing something sweet... Made my first microwave flapjack and OH MY! Really... excellent...

Sounds terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

lol... Just... reading it so early! And I think you know I eat very simply perforce so THAI! lol..as long as YOU enjoy it! Bless you!

It was delish Graces. Well when you wake up with a hangover appetite and it's there.
    er , I don't eat beef! BUT THE REST ? Brilliant!

Love my veg, but love my beef too! Maybe tonight's dinner will appeal to you more.

A chicken wrap with mixed peppers and cheese. Sweet chili sauce on top. Spicy wedges, rocket leaves with some red pepper and french dressing on top. Potato salad on the side.

20190820_171740.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sweet and sour pork for dinner and Apple pie and custard for dessert and I'm only stuffed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Something simple just now. Sirloin steak cooked directly over hot BBQ coals. Delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting in an Italian restaurant and just had battered deep fried mushrooms stuffed with cheese and garlic with a side of garlic sauce and fresh salad. They were the size of a tennis ball. I might skip the main offering and ask for 4 of these instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Red Thai chicken curry with homemade chips and boiled rice, aw man my taste buds are still tingling.

The remainder of the bottle of Barossa Valley Shiraz is dessert.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Red Thai chicken curry with homemade chips and boiled rice, aw man my taste buds are still tingling.

Ya Bollix!:D

I can even taste your taste buds tingling. My only change would the Shiraz for a decent lager.

• Advertisement

Ya Bollix!:D

I can even taste your taste buds tingling. My only change would the Shiraz for a decent lager.

I'm listening to Andrea Bocelli as well, there's a time and a place for lager, now is not the time.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

I'm listening to Andrea Bocelli as well, there's a time and a place for lager, now is not the time.

Cultured! But you could put me in the biggest, poshest Opera House in the world, dressed in the very best and I'd still look for a lager.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 markzuckerbe

Where are you based? Have you tried that new Thai place Mama Thai in Santry, best Thai I've had in Ireland their curries are amazing. Apparently it's Irish owned but the Thai head chef uses his own recipes from home and thats where the name comes from 'Mama Thai'.

coffee so far.. discovered y;day that the potatoes I bought last week are brown inside :eek: New season too..

Sounds terrible

It is delicious and all the more for me. I used to feel that way re microwave baking until I tried it. Works great …

• Registered Users Posts: 13,464 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I
    A chicken wrap with mixed peppers and cheese. Sweet chili sauce on top. Spicy wedges, rocket leaves with some red pepper and french dressing on top. Potato salad on the side.

20190820_171740.jpg
    looks delish :)

;).....needs pineapple :pac:

Where are you based? Have you tried that new Thai place Mama Thai in Santry, best Thai I've had in Ireland their curries are amazing. Apparently it's Irish owned but the Thai head chef uses his own recipes from home and thats where the name comes from 'Mama Thai'.

I see your Mama Thai and raise you a Lily House in Kenmare.

Thank you though for joining Boards.ie just to tell me this.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Long day , so went very fancy and had waffles , beans , sausages and egg , with a mug of coffee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Sneaky mid-week takeaway just consumed, curry chips, cheese burger, onion rings and can of coke from the local chipper, 'twas delicious

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Long day , so went very fancy and had waffles , beans , sausages and egg , with a mug of coffee :D

Unbeatable Mam!

• Advertisement

Sneaky take away here too Onion rings and curry chips :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Tiramisu and a glass of NZ sauvignon blanc.

Tiramisu and a glass of NZ sauvignon blanc.

Nice! Lot's of booze around tonight.:D

I was in Cork city today and had fillet steak in satay sauce for starters and a beef chop suey with boiled rice for the mains in Tung Sing. (Big portions, had to get a doggy bag for the mains.)

Popped into O Connell's fish emporium and picked up curried monkfish, now it wasn't cheap at 30 euro a kilo but my good Lord in heaven what a treat.

I got 12 euro worth, baked it in the oven, fried some mixed veg and served it with the obligatory homemade chips.

Safe to say if it was served to me in any establishment no matter what the cost there would have been a tip.

Must be the change in the weather but I'm craving spicy food lately and enjoying it immensely.

We had homemade chips(the new spuds are delicious chipped)sausages,rashers, fried eggs and beans, fried bread also but not for me as very greasy,it was lovely but I'm hungry again now...having white wine but the Keoghs are calling me.

We had homemade chips(the new spuds are delicious chipped)sausages,rashers, fried eggs and beans, fried bread also but not for me as very greasy,it was lovely but I'm hungry again now...having white wine but the Keoghs are calling me.

Answer the call, we'll be dead long enough.

I'm off tonight so a Thai Green chicken curry and rice delivered. A few prawn crackers too. Gonna mill it!

Your "mixed grill" sounded feckin great. If that was handed up to me, I'd be in heaven!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Plant kitchen cashew mac, expensive but soo good with garlic and herb new potatoes

Popcorn :)

• Advertisement

Flapjack.... OH NO! Who stole the last bit? CAT?

Advertisement