Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW7 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Thoughts on the following:

Mane - Richarlison
    Hojberg - Ramsey

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Will probably do Walcott to Richarlison with the £0.1m i have. It's a bit of a sideways move but Richarlison looks the better option. Will be waiting 'til after all the Mickey Mouse Cup games have been played in any case

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Moura to Ramsey. Can't afford a price change but should be fine on that front until Thursday anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Barring injury, Hazard to Salah this week.

Gave Salah one last chance this week, glad he got the goal but he still looks a 9m player rather than a 12.9m player. Have Mane as "cover".

If Hazard continues to get rested for Europa league then that can only be a good thing.

Fixed that for ya :-)

Thoughts on the following:

Mane - Richarlison
    Hojberg - Ramsey

Looks like solid moves.
    Premium & budget out
    2 quality players in

• Advertisement

PARlance wrote: »
    Moura to Ramsey. Can't afford a price change but should be fine on that front until Thursday anyway.

Moura has done fëck all last couple of weeks, bit of profit to cash in on too.

Peter File wrote: »
    Pedro to maddison or Ricarlisson?

Maddison
    Where you get the username??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

Invincible wrote: »
    Maddison
    Where you get the username??

the i.t crowd

Peter File wrote: »
    the i.t crowd

Ah right, sounds a bit dodgy

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Invincible wrote: »
    Ah right, sounds a bit dodgy

Yikes it is bit alright !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Might be breaking the mould here a bit but selling Hazard and Zaha to get in Kane and a 5.0 in midfield - still deciding between Hughes, Kenedy and Lennon.

2 weeks of Kane against Huddersfield and Cardiff (c) then swapping him back to Salah and a budget striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

2 weeks of Kane against Huddersfield and Cardiff (c) then swapping him back to Salah and a budget striker.

Huddersfield and Cardiff are the 2 best fixtures in my opinion so I think that's a good idea. He got a lot of chances at the end of the match yesterday so was unlucky to get just the 1 goal.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Huddersfield and Cardiff are the 2 best fixtures in my opinion so I think that's a good idea. He got a lot of chances at the end of the match yesterday so was unlucky to get just the 1 goal.

Hhmmmm maybe I shud get Lucas Moura instead of Ramsey ......they are great fixtures

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Thinking Trippier & Ricky in

Pedro & Mendy out

Will take a -4, worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    Hhmmmm maybe I shud get Lucas Moura instead of Ramsey ......they are great fixtures

If Mendy is out for another couple of weeks I'll probably get Trippier though I don't trust Poch one bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

With Son and Alli coming back wouldn’t be 100% confident of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Who in everyone’s opinion are the best sub 10mill midfielders to have ? I’m looking to dodge city players cuz of rotation, so the best value to me at the moment is looking like Maddison am I missing someone obvious ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

rekluse wrote: »
    Who in everyone’s opinion are the best sub 10mill midfielders to have ? I’m looking to dodge city players cuz of rotation, so the best value to me at the moment is looking like Maddison am I missing someone obvious ?

And Richarlison

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

rekluse wrote: »

I think a City midfield player is a must.

Since the international break, their midfielders to break 10+ points over 2 games are

D.Silva
    Sterling
    Gundogan
    Mahrez
    Sane
    B.Silva

You can’t really go wrong if you just pick one and settle on them regardless of rotation!

3 of their 5 next games are BUR, SOU, BRI

They could easily score 10 goals here and you’d be very unlucky not to get any returns here

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I think a City midfield player is a must.

Since the international break, their midfielders to break 10+ points over 2 games are

D.Silva
    Sterling
    Gundogan
    Mahrez
    Sane
    B.Silva

You can’t really go wrong if you just pick one and settle on them regardless of rotation!

3 of their 5 next games are BUR, SOU, BRI

They could easily score 10 goals here and you’d be very unlucky not to get any returns here

Honestly I wish I had gone with gundogan instead of Townsend 3 weeks ago
    Yes gundogan only made cameos for 2 weeks but then got a big score this week
    So got double Townsend’s score overall for the 3 weeks at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Ya Gundogan would be serious value if he got a run of games

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I broke him so I wouldn't go near tbh

bantee wrote: »
    Ya Gundogan would be serious value if he got a run of games

He has started in 4 out of 6 of city’s game. Sub appearance in the other 2.

He is averaging 4.6 pts per game and is Citys’s 3rd highest scoring midfielder and is in the Top 10 highest scoring midfielders.

Chesty08 wrote: »
    He has started in 4 out of 6 of city’s game. Sub appearance in the other 2.

He is averaging 4.6 pts per game and is Citys’s 3rd highest scoring midfielder and is in the Top 10 highest scoring midfielders.

I wish I had been braver
    Looking at those fixture has me very very tempted once again

I watched him last week and was also impressed BUT I think he will play similar minutes to Pedro give or take , has lessgial threat and they have a mixed bag of fixtures
    In short it’s a waste of a transfer imo
    Sell Pedro by all means but not for him
    sanket wrote: »
    Chelsea fan here..i have alonso and hazard and feel they are more than enough,alonso is as good as any chelsea mid barring hazard in terms of FPL points. Rather suggest you to invest somewhere else

Ya ye are right he plays way too deep when Chelsea are attacking, I thought he would pick up positions similar to kante but it seems he is tasked with protecting against the counter, Hazard has a free role and Alonso provides the width down that side

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I went with Robertson to Trippier before Trippiers price rise.

I went with Salah / Ings out to Kane / Maddison before price drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Any thoughts on the best 4.5mil defenders to have, until atleast the next international break. Have held on to Daniels for too long.

Not Wan-Bissaka, as already have PVA.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Any thoughts on the best 4.5mil defenders to have, until atleast the next international break. Have held on to Daniels for too long.
    I am looking in the bargain bucket for a defender who will mostly be on my bench but is starting for their club, want to get rid of Steve Cook. Bennett looks great value at 4.1. Zabaleta at 4.3 would interest me if he nails down a starting place and takes some set pieces, I think West Ham are better than their start to the season suggests and their fixtures will improve soon. Newcastle fixtures are also going to improve soon and should pick up a few clean sheets, they have a few starting defenders around the 4.5 mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Newcastle fixtures are also going to improve soon and should pick up a few clean sheets, they have a few starting defenders around the 4.5 mark.

Yeah, Yedlin interests me from the Magpies.

Advertisement