Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fr McVerry supporting lessons in how to occupy properties

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I wanted to give back my 4 bedroom house to the council and build my own house on a site I have.. I was refused planning because" I am not from the area" although I only live 3 k from the site..Sad really!
    How long were you living there before you applied for the planning permission?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Johnnycanyon

the_syco wrote: »
    How long were you living there before you applied for the planning permission?

22 years.

Sensible really!

Well sensible for me but sad for the family with kids that could have been living in the house had I got planning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Well sensible for me but sad for the family with kids that could have been living in the house had I got planning.

Sell the site buy a house with the proceeds. You can then enjoy that warm fuzzy feeling you are hankering for by giving up the council house to a more deserving family.

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Sell the site buy a house with the proceeds. You can then enjoy that warm fuzzy feeling you are hankering for by giving up the council house to a more deserving family.

No chance, the money I would get for the site wouldn't buy a room in a house in my area..and I am not trying to give up my council house for any other reason other than trying to have my own home..But 2 people living in a 4 bedroom house seems a waste.

• Advertisement

No chance, the money I would get for the site wouldn't buy a room in a house in my area..and I am not trying to give up my council house for any other reason other than trying to have my own home..But 2 people living in a 4 bedroom house seems a waste.

Ah cool story....

Ah cool story....

Ye whatever.

Ye whatever.

My thoughts exactly. ; )

My thoughts exactly. ; )

Well then why do you bother posting you pathetic comments on people's sensible posts?

Well then why do you bother posting you pathetic comments on people's sensible posts?

Sensible? I don't even find it believable tbh.

• Advertisement

Sensible? I don't even find it believable tbh.

It is 100,% true... I am not a liar!

Advertisement