Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Am I not right in saying Clodagh could call instant BS on this story though?

Yes she can.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Full list of protects - ignore my previous lists as am reading the dates wrong.

16/09/2018 - 13.38 - Clodagh
    16/09/2018 - 21.27 - Derry
    17/09/2018 - 11.16 - Clodagh
    18/09/2018 - 15.19 - Desmond
    18/09/2018 - 20.57 - Derry (as Desmond was killed)

Sorry, you were protecting Desmond who your husband shot?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Brendan WW wrote:
    16/09/2018 - 13.38 - Clodagh 16/09/2018 - 21.27 - Derry 17/09/2018 - 11.16 - Clodagh 18/09/2018 - 15.19 - Desmond 18/09/2018 - 20.57 - Derry (as Desmond was killed)

The first three protects also does not add up.

Clodagh was protect n0
    You put in a Derry protect after 9pm when the night had begun
    You put in clodagh again the next day, when clodagh had been protected on n0.

Do you know what you were protecting from on n0?

Btw i believe Clodagh and by extension you. I'm just asking for clarification on certain points as im expecting a mad deep rabbit hole later.

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Clodagh was protect n0

Is n0 not one phase? As in n0 not d0 and n0?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Full list of protects - ignore my previous lists as am reading the dates wrong.

16/09/2018 - 13.38 - Clodagh
    16/09/2018 - 21.27 - Derry
    17/09/2018 - 11.16 - Clodagh
    18/09/2018 - 15.19 - Desmond
    18/09/2018 - 20.57 - Derry (as Desmond was killed)

Hmmmm.... Rule 4 says you have to place protection prior to lynch, so 9pm....

So you protected Clodagh night 0?

Although... n0 had no lynch so :confused:

Yes

Clodagh was protect n0

The last name on thread at lynch is who was protected. D0 was protection from the kill on Monday morning.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Hmmmm.... Rule 4 says you have to place protection prior to lynch, so 9pm....

So you protected Clodagh night 0?

Although... n0 had no lynch so :confused:

I asked the mods on D0 if I had a protection that night and they said yes.

Bodyguard protect requests and Jail requests have a deadline and must be put in before lynch or it will not be accepted.

No lynch on Sunday.... I'm trés confused right now.

Yes

If ye shared a backroom, why did you protect someone clodagh was suspicious of?

• Advertisement

I asked the mods on D0 if I had a protection that night and they said yes.

Ok, yeah, protection is standard.

But the timings per the rules are iffy. Although, if no lynch, might not matter when you place order.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Brendan WW wrote:
    The last name on thread at lynch is who was protected. D0 was protection from the kill on Monday morning.

But there was no Sunday/n0 lynch.....? So what was the deadline to input that protection?

If ye shared a backroom, why did you protect someone clodagh was suspicious of?

She wasn't suspicious of him at that time which she can confirm when she is back.
    But there was no Sunday/n0 lynch.....? So what was the deadline to input that protection?

Don't know you will have to ask the mods

She wasn't suspicious of him at that time which she can confirm when she is back.

Fair enough, last question why Des?

Because Clodagh mentioned in the BR that she thought he was roled. She obviously then changed her mind on him but I only got back on near lynch and seen that she had killed him. Didn't have time to catch up before lynch so stuck Derry back in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Gotta say I'm not really liking the extreme picking at Brendan's reveal this morning. It's surely just a matter of waiting for Clodagh to confirm the claim and we move on from there?
    It's highly unlikley that both Clodagh and Brendan are wolves. So I'm inclined to trust them.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Gotta say I'm not really liking the extreme picking at Brendan's reveal this morning. It's surely just a matter of waiting for Clodagh to confirm the claim and we move on from there?
    It's highly unlikley that both Clodagh and Brendan are wolves. So I'm inclined to trust them.

I don't mind it and I actually think it is good that there is a bit of skepticism around and people are working to make sure they are believing the right people.

Liam WW wrote: »

As i said earlier i was clearing things up for myself, before the attacks started linking the two together.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Am I not right in saying Clodagh could call instant BS on this story though?

And Clodagh can also wait to see how the wind blows on this revelation and if the village accepts Brendans story before confirming . . If its a wolf play , best to wait and see if the village will go with it before committing .

Clodagh hasn't been around since around 7am and there are RL reasons why this might be the case . .

But I assume Brendan and Clodagh discussed the reveal, so its odd Clodagh didn't even have a prepared statement to confirm straight away . .

Its even odder that Clodagh didn't do a 9.59 post confirming this in case Brendan was munched. The wolves supposedly chose to not munch the BG. They knew Brendan was the BG if Clodaghs story is true because she said mary was blackmailed into shooting herself or Teagan. So the wolves chose Mary to be blackmailed. Clodagh confirmed on thread that Mary was the BG

So why was Brendan sorry he came out on thread ?
    Ah balls!!! Should have stayed quiet!
    This doesn't add up . .

I feel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch is open

https://goo.gl/kVy9yj

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan's revelation blew me away on first reading, but as others have pointed out there are some questions needed to be asked. So Brendan, why did you protect Des and then Clodagh shot him? Are you having a disagreement in the backroom?

Edit after hitting preview but not submit: Actually I see you answered that Brendan, hopefully Clodagh will confirm and we can get a core going.

Away from that...

Something I don't see mentioned much is that Moriarty has two Seer peeks. We can assume that maybe the wolves are picking off non-essentials in the hope of leaving some of us more controversial characters eating at each other.

Or...

Maybe they are munching according to their peek results. They seemed to have taken two swipes at Wendy, so maybe she was peeked and that's why they persisted with her. Barbara, not on my radar at all (though not enough players are admittedly) but maybe she is another RV gone.

It's just, while we're in a bit of disarray and looking outwards for the wolves and all that, maybe we should look inward the odd time to take stock of how we're doing.

That is NOT me suggesting RVs come out or anything like it, just that while we're desperately searching for wolves, keep in mind what our own status might be.

On that note, I have to look into Doris and form an opinion on whether we might have lynched a wolf or villager last night. Katie likewise on Day 1.

Riona WW wrote: »
    And Clodagh can also wait to see how the wind blows on this revelation and if the village accepts Brendans story before confirming . . If its a wolf play , best to wait and see if the village will go with it before committing .

Clodagh hasn't been around since around 7am and there are RL reasons why this might be the case . .

But I assume Brendan and Clodagh discussed the reveal, so its odd Clodagh didn't even have a prepared statement to confirm straight away . .

Its even odder that Clodagh didn't do a 9.59 post confirming this in case Brendan was munched. The wolves supposedly chose to not munch the BG. They knew Brendan was the BG if Clodaghs story is true because she said mary was blackmailed into shooting herself or Teagan. So the wolves chose Mary to be blackmailed. Clodagh confirmed on thread that Mary was the BG

So why was Brendan sorry he came out on thread ?

This doesn't add up . .

I feel

Clodagh wasn't in the backroom to discuss it with her.

I was sorry I came out as I wasn't munched and therefore there was no need.

But sure the wolves had the info given your version. There was no harm in it as you can confirm clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

But Clodagh outed you on thread . .

Clodagh said that the wolves chose you to kill either Teagan or yourself. . That was the blackmail power you guys discussed in the BR supposedly. Clodagh confirmed you were Mary on thread . .

Its really weird you don't get that . .

Clodagh said that the wolves chose you to kill either Teagan or yourself. . That was the blackmail power you guys discussed in the BR supposedly. Clodagh confirmed you were Mary on thread . .

I do get that - I even said it in my reveal. I can still be sorry I came out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    it seems Desmond was sk or potentially Doris. I'd be more inclined to say Desmond but I've no specific reason for that. Someone else said it last night but I also think if I was sk I'd be doing my killing prelynch to cause chaos.

Don't forget Tegan. She was killed during the day yesterday
    Couldn't Katie (killed by lynch) or Wendy (killed by munch) been the SK either? Both also killed post the last SK appearance..

I don't think Katie, seeing as the hospitalised group got their messages just after midnight. Potentially Wendy either.

Honestly, I reckon it was Wendy or Tegan. The SK kill on the first day was shortly before lynch time and it threatened death to the seer and threw in a riddle. It was very much designed to throw us into disarray, which it did. The SK hides best in chaos. I can't think of a logical reason why they wouldn't take advantage of that confusion

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Maybe they are munching according to their peek results. They seemed to have taken two swipes at Wendy, so maybe she was peeked and that's why they persisted with her. Barbara, not on my radar at all (though not enough players are admittedly) but maybe she is another RV gone.

I thought that too. The other theory I had is that they thought that Clodagh / Brendan would have a double BG / Jailer protection so they chanced their arm where they thought they'd get a successful kill.

BTW, we've all forgotten the best info from today's munch - no SK!!! Rejoice villagers!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ok I've obviously missed that. When did this happen?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

For it to be a wolf play....

Wolves would have had to have peeked Watson & Mary.

Killed both.

Then assumed their roles. Right?

Could do with Clodagh committing anyway, right?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    BTW, we've all forgotten the best info from today's munch - no SK!!! Rejoice villagers!

giphy.gif

Advertisement