Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Mary Watson (I need to use her full name from now on) shot Tegan. Someone had asked before and I answered but it got lost seeing as it was just before the lynch.

Thanks. I just assumed that you shot both Tegan and Des. That puts the final nail in my wolves FFAd you in order to get you to use your last bullet theory. :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I no longer feel like the village idiot cos of the antics of someone else but I do have to ask as now I feel (3hrs left to be sure) Des was the SK... was he screwing with me? Or did I completely mis read the Adler / mycroft bits of the OP re one bad showing good and 1 good showing bad?

Don't say how cos if he wasn't screwing with me (even though he doubted it) the wolves might not know either. Would be so relieved if he was screwing with me though just feel so silly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Morning all!

Mary was blackmailed by Charles Augustus Magnussen. She was given the choice to shoot herself or Tegan. She chose Tegan.

Morning all

Clodagh that’s pretty interesting. I assume you pair are able to work together? Did either of you have a vibe on tegan?

In keeping with my tunes for the car poppers, came across this

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Morning all

Clodagh that’s pretty interesting. I assume you pair are able to work together? Did either of you have a vibe on tegan?

I was hoping the vig killed a wolf in Tegan but surely if the wolves asked to choose either herself or Tegan you'd have to assume Tegan was actually a villager. Wouldn't imagine they'd give you the option to kill one of them.

• Advertisement

Car poolers even....

Won't have access to a computer for the next almost 4hrs but should be active on thread after that today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I no longer feel like the village idiot cos of the antics of someone else but I do have to ask as now I feel (3hrs left to be sure) Des was the SK... was he screwing with me? Or did I completely mis read the Adler / mycroft bits of the OP re one bad showing good and 1 good showing bad?

Don't say how cos if he wasn't screwing with me (even though he doubted it) the wolves might not know either. Would be so relieved if he was screwing with me though just feel so silly

He wasn't screwing with you. Read it carefully. I'm not sure that the wolves wouldn't know about it and whether they do or not it isn't IMO a game changing secret tbh.
    Just read the relevant parts of the OP word for word.

Will do (again) when I'm back on. Thanks

Can someone not on mobile post the lay of players remaining?

• Advertisement

List of players remaining

Eurus Holmes – There's an east wind coming…

Her speciality is reprogramming the human brain...
    Eurus acts as a double parity count for the Werewolves of London.

From the OP. This seems like the wolf you’d want to be keeping quiet- only useful at endgame. Reckon we’ll have a low lying wolf just for this

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Morning all!

Mary was blackmailed by Charles Augustus Magnussen. She was given the choice to shoot herself or Tegan. She chose Tegan.

Ah right, i thought se picked Tegan with an assassin ability :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Think this is right:

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Winifred WW

And at the other end of the spectrum we probably have this

Irene Adler – "This is how I want you to remember me. The woman who beat you."

Irene can be sent away from the backroom. When sent way she will not be able to contact the villains but she still must act in their interest, when sent away she will be seen as Scotland yard officer to any peeks or deaths and also parity counts, she can be recalled into the backroom at any stage but this can only be done once in which she will then remain in the backroom as a villain. Recalling Irene into the backroom has a 24hr timer from request.

No reason for Irene to hide so they’re likely to be a bit more vocal

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Think this is right:

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Winifred WW

Right, I’m going to go through in sequence over the day and see if enyone sticks out

Anyone sticks out :(

Eva, you’re probably the one who been posting most for the last while. Now that you’ve had a chance to get up to speed and with fresh eyes, do you have a succinct read list
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Thanks for explaining your Eva vote, Abi.

About the change in posting styles...It's almost like what I said was true, isn't it? That a completely different person made that first post of Eva's. That I am a sub who was ill-prepared, but is now gradually trying to get into the game.

I've seen a lot in these games but a baddie missing a kill (without a village power intervening) doesn't usually happen. There's still a couple of hours obviously before confirmation but sure if no sk kill then it seems Desmond was sk or potentially Doris. I'd be more inclined to say Desmond but I've no specific reason for that. Someone else said it last night but I also think if I was sk I'd be doing my killing prelynch to cause chaos.

Will also be interesting to see if someone is offered pills today.

Think this is right:

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Winifred WW

Right, I’m going to go through in sequence over the day and see if enyone sticks out

Anyone want to split this with me? I’m happy with the first six if two others will do the next two blocks of 6 and 5 and someone can take me too. We can do a cross ref later but it might get us somewhere quicker

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I've seen a lot in these games but a baddie missing a kill (without a village power intervening) doesn't usually happen. There's still a couple of hours obviously before confirmation but sure if no sk kill then it seems Desmond was sk or potentially Doris. I'd be more inclined to say Desmond but I've no specific reason for that. Someone else said it last night but I also think if I was sk I'd be doing my killing prelynch to cause chaos.

Couldn't Katie (killed by lynch) or Wendy (killed by munch) been the SK either? Both also killed post the last SK appearance.

Clodagh, last night I asked Riona to give me feedback on your FFA of me. I'd be curious, but not want to spend a load of time on this, what you thought of her reaction afterwards?

Babs is back fluffing her post count overnight and this morning again, I see.

Would be interested to hear more from Isla and Steve today as well. Lean lists from those two would be interesting. I get at this point they might not have had much to say, but you'd have to think after three days of play, they'd have even loose reads on people. A lean list from both would give people better reads on both.

SK is also a bit of a joker, as that riddle with the Frank announcement shows. Making us hang on until the very last minute could be his style.

Anyone sent to hospital this morning though? That'd be another good indication of him being gone. I haven't anyway. Who is still there? Derry, Des, Brendan and Frank were the first night, and Steve , Isla and Holly the second night. Since then Des and Frank were killed, and (IIRC), our vig healed Brendan (?), others??

On balance, I think he's probably dead, but won't be happy about that until 10am.

BTW, did the second night's corroborate that they were the only ones struck down that day? Or was the BCC used the second time?

Also, I guess we don't know if the SK can send himself to hospital. If he can't then at least we have a list of seven to rule out as SK, even if it doesn't rule them out as wolves. If he can, then he probably would as it'd be a clever move.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I've been having a look back to see if Des might've been the SK after Abigail suggested it. The thing that is making me think he wasn't is this:
    Desmond WW wrote:
    Originally Posted by Gabriel WW View Post
    Do we not have 2 conflicting claims here between Brendan and Derry?

Whats the conflict. I know they are both being truthful about being hospitalized. I'm there with them, and there is another too. I do not know why Brendan asked to be healed, just before munch, that leaves me suspicious to the motive of hospitalizing us 4.

The bit in bold is information that obviously the SK would have but would the SK reveal that they have it before any of the other victims revealed that? I don't know. Maybe it was just ballsy play but it seems unlikely to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

SK is also a bit of a joker, as that riddle with the Frank announcement shows. Making us hang on until the very last minute could be his style.

Anyone sent to hospital this morning though? That'd be another good indication of him being gone. I haven't anyway. Who is still there? Derry, Des, Brendan and Frank were the first night, and Steve , Isla and Holly the second night. Since then Des and Frank were killed, and (IIRC), our vig healed Brendan (?), others??

On balance, I think he's probably dead, but won't be happy about that until 10am.

BTW, did the second night's corroborate that they were the only ones struck down that day? Or was the BCC used the second time?

Derry was released also so it’s only the people hospitalised yesterday still in the hospital. Have any of you guys been released? Would they automatically get released if the SK died or would they be there until the end unless John Watson healed them?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Couldn't Katie (killed by lynch) or Wendy (killed by munch) been the SK either? Both also killed post the last SK appearance.

Clodagh, last night I asked Riona to give me feedback on your FFA of me. I'd be curious, but not want to spend a load of time on this, what you thought of her reaction afterwards?

Would be interested to hear more from Isla and Steve today as well. Lean lists from those two would be interesting. I get at this point they might not have had much to say, but you'd have to think after three days of play, they'd have even loose reads on people. A lean list from both would give people better reads on both.

Well I assume sk was still around post the first lynch and pre yesterday's munch as I was hospitalised just after midnight yesterday (not last night)

I am not sure if anyone else was hospitalised post munch yesterday? Though this may not mean anything if the hospital was already full.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Eurus Holmes – There's an east wind coming…

Her speciality is reprogramming the human brain...
    Eurus acts as a double parity count for the Werewolves of London.

From the OP. This seems like the wolf you’d want to be keeping quiet- only useful at endgame. Reckon we’ll have a low lying wolf just for this

Or double count for everything, including votes. Would be mighty helpful if there is a tied vote and hers saves a wolf . . Seems a bit crappy that they would effectively be as useful as aquaman until end of game.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I've been having a look back to see if Des might've been the SK after Abigail suggested it. The thing that is making me think he wasn't is this:

The bit in bold is information that obviously the SK would have but would the SK reveal that they have it before any of the other victims revealed that? I don't know. Maybe it was just ballsy play but it seems unlikely to me.

If the sk can and did put himself in hospital this would be a perfect on thread strategy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

If Dessie was SK, why wait so close to the Lynch when he was looking fairly nailed on to be killed?

If Doris was the SK what benefit of waiting until after Lynch ?

SK could of been jailed last night so why would they risk a miss kill ?

I don't know, something just feels a bit off. Perhaps SK was killed yesterday morning or last nights Lynch ?

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »

I will pull together a lean list later.

For a quick summary of where I am at
    Liam wolf
    Orla and Gabe on opposing teams with a lean towards Orla being bad
    Holly wolf

I don't keep notes so this only has ones that have particularly peeked my interest. For the rest I need to properly investigate contributions thus far

Advertisement