Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Fyi post 3 in thread has a list of the deaths.

Unfortunately it's not been updated in a bit. It's still stuck on Tegan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Clodagh WW wrote:
    Unfortunately it's not been updated in a bit. It's still stuck on Tegan.

Never a forum mod around when you need one....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just got as far as this (Sorry I'm replying as I'm catching up)

Soo.... Is everyone alright with me shooting Wini?

The "sure ain't clever" part is in reference to me accidentally outing Brendan as bg to the wolves. The wolves picked asked Brendan to kill themselves or Tegan. Brendan shot Tegan. When I came out I told everyone that Mary Watson killed Tegan, thereby outing her.
    Sorry wifey! I'll bring home the champagne and roses to make it up to you!

And also sorry to you guys. I got kinda swept up with my reveal and gave away too much info after.

I had to read this about 3 times to understand how you outed Brendan. :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

This...
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Because she made a concerning vote last night. After singing for the deaths of Des and Orla since Monday, Wini then voted for Barbara in her lynch. She was really puffy about Orla, so it begged the question why she chose not to vote Orla in the lynch. I might know the reason why now.

Also Nigel, Clodagh explained this shin the last hour, read some posts will ya?

… makes more sense than this:
    I wanted to shoot Wini because Babs got shot straight after that.

I've a feeling I know how this Wini post is going to go though.

But, @Eva, confusion was because the below mentioned nothing about Wini's voting.
    Just got as far as this (Sorry I'm replying as I'm catching up)

Soo.... Is everyone alright with me shooting Wini?

The "sure ain't clever" part is in reference to me accidentally outing Brendan as bg to the wolves. The wolves picked asked Brendan to kill themselves or Tegan. Brendan shot Tegan. When I came out I told everyone that Mary Watson killed Tegan, thereby outing her.
    Sorry wifey! I'll bring home the champagne and roses to make it up to you!

And also sorry to you guys. I got kinda swept up with my reveal and gave away too much info after.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ok village, since Winifred is not around, I'm gonna take opinions on whether I should reveal what I know about her. i don't want to send the village on a merry go round, so we'll put a short time limit on this. Say 12.15? And we at least give Wini a chance to show up in the process too.

The reason I jumped out in a panic is because Wini said she is not revealing unless in imminent danger, so Clodagh's posts were definitely that imminent danger.

The trouble with me spilling on Wini is it gives the wolves a target immediately. I wouldn't mind if that was the munch almost 24 hours from now, but do we think Jeff Hope is still around and has a kill today?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Eva, I'll be honest, if you're legit, you've put the target on Wini's back already. That's not saying you should just come out with it, mind. But you're obviously gearing Wini up to be someone more important that the BG and Vig.

At the moment, it feels more like a wolf teammate was about to be shot, you panicked, came up with an excuse to delay it and now you're trying to formulate something in the backrooms....

Ok village, since Winifred is not around, I'm gonna take opinions on whether I should reveal what I know about her. i don't want to send the village on a merry go round, so we'll put a short time limit on this. Say 12.15? And we at least give Wini a chance to show up in the process too.

The reason I jumped out in a panic is because Wini said she is not revealing unless in imminent danger, so Clodagh's posts were definitely that imminent danger.

The trouble with me spilling on Wini is it gives the wolves a target immediately. I wouldn't mind if that was the munch almost 24 hours from now, but do we think Jeff Hope is still around and has a kill today?

Maybe give a bit longer in case she'll only get on during lunch while at work? Though I am intrigued to know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Also I'm totally gonna shoot Wini, k?

AND if anything I reckon this confirms my theory about Orla too.

Why shoot me? Cos I said you weren't clever?

Thanks for outing me, like you gave the BG to the wolves...

I'm Janine Hawkins, friend/bridesmaid of your wife and a former assistant of Charles Augustus Magnussen.

Cos of my ties to both, I get to send anon notes each night to players, but if they're evil I die 12 hours later.

I have sent three so far, Eva was last night/this morning. I'm not revealing the other two but they should know who I am.

I was trying to form a village core but it looks like just the 4 of us will have to do now.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Eva, I'll be honest, if you're legit, you've put the target on Wini's back already. That's not saying you should just come out with it, mind. But you're obviously gearing Wini up to be someone more important that the BG and Vig.

At the moment, it feels more like a wolf teammate was about to be shot, you panicked, came up with an excuse to delay it and now you're trying to formulate something in the backrooms....

Nope, not more important than BG or Vig, just someone we definitely should not shoot without hearing from her first. I painted a target on her? Well the wolves already have a few targets with all the claims going around.

Right, because I am a villager who jumps out to save a potential villager who isn't around to speak for themselves, I'm a wolf. To suddenly come out and make those flurry of posts would paint me quite a shít wolf tbh.

I asked Clodagh to wait on Wini AND ORLA btw. Orla who I've been sussing and posting about for 24 hours now. So we're all on a wolf team then?

Cos of my ties to both, I get to send anon notes each night to players, but if they're evil I die 12 hours later.

That is a brilliant role.

• Advertisement

And exactly the type of role I would expect from you in a fake role claim.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    This...

… makes more sense than this:

But, @Eva, confusion was because the below mentioned nothing about Wini's voting.

You missed this then. From Clodagh at 11:06, less than an hour ago...
    Clodagh wrote:

What's bonker's is how Wini called for yourself and Des to be killed on day 1, she repeated that call on the morning of day 2 and again later that evening. 3 times she called to have you killed. She went so far as to rank the order in which ye should be killed: 1. Des. 2. You 3. Babs.

Now lets assume she had Des as her lynch. She must have been watching what was going on but didn't post during that time (Exhibit A). If she was watching but not posting, she clearly saw that many people had it in for you Orla. By all accounts she wanted you dead, she had even voted for you herself in lynch1 (Exhibit B). But for some very very strange reason, she decided to buck the trend entirely and go for Barbara. (Exhibit C)

Surely in the chaos of yesterday if you're gonna pick someone from your FFA to lynch you'd chose to lynch the person who's been on your FFA for days and whom other people are voting for instead of the person you just added to your FFA a few hours ago.

Both you and Wini are wolves. I'm convinced of it now.

I have my suspicions on a third but I'm gonna keep reading

That is a brilliant role.

I know... and I'm not giving the identities of the other two, as I KNOW they are good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'm Janine Hawkins, friend/bridesmaid of your wife and a former assistant of Charles Augustus Magnussen.

I have sent three so far, Eva was last night/this morning. I'm not revealing the other two but they should know who I am.

I was trying to form a village core but it looks like just the 4 of us will have to do now.

Has it been 12 hours yet since you sent the note to Eva?

So you know two confirmed villagers already?

I know... and I'm not giving the identities of the other two, as I KNOW they are good.

What type of messages have you been sending?

And exactly the type of role I would expect from you in a fake role claim.

It's basically a second seer, right?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Has it been 12 hours yet since you sent the note to Eva?

So you know two confirmed villagers already?

Won't know about Eva until about 9pm tonight, I only sent it this morning, can't be certain what time it was received.

If, as most are assuming, the SK is dead, there was a target on Wini's back anyway seeing as how the wolves know who the villagers are.

I have Eva on a town lean so I'd be inclined to believe her. And with Wini coming out to back her out it's unlikely she's lying. With 2 other people apparently able to back up Wini, this is either the entire wolf team in on this ploy or its legit.

What type of messages have you been sending?

Different code words or actions I was planning on carrying out to identify myself. I don't want too say too much

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A second seer that can communicate with other players, that is tied to a minor secondary character in the show.

As well as a shared room not mentioned in the OP for the Watsons.

What else is there? Oh lads i forgot to tell you i have a solid gold rocket car that i can use to run the wolves over at will.

• Advertisement

Ah Pter ffs. Slow down and check before you post man.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I no longer feel like the village idiot cos of the antics of someone else but I do have to ask as now I feel (3hrs left to be sure) Des was the SK... was he screwing with me? Or did I completely mis read the Adler / mycroft bits of the OP re one bad showing good and 1 good showing bad?

Don't say how cos if he wasn't screwing with me (even though he doubted it) the wolves might not know either. Would be so relieved if he was screwing with me though just feel so silly

Lads I am worried. The above is what I posted a few posts after Clodagh outed our BG. I clearly saw what he did even if he didn't. So did a lot of people on thread from what they said. I would have to assume one of them would be a wolf. I am worried because unless they are idiots and missed a post from our recently outed Vig that was thanked by a few people they intentionally did not try to kill either our Vig or BG... did they go for a better target in Barbara?... Sherlock!

Yep, that's it.

Which is why it makes me less suss of Wini's backing down on Orla. Maybe she got confirmation on Orla.

So there village, I got a PM from the mods which was from an anonymous poster. They explained the note, the 12 hours thing, their intention to build a core, their intention not to reveal unless in imminent danger. They said they would identify themselves in thread to me someway, and I am confident that Wini is the one who did this.

You missed this then. From Clodagh at 11:06, less than an hour ago...

I didn't miss this. But post 1960 where Clodagh said she'd shoot Wini referenced only the "not clever" bit, and nothing about her votes. Hence: confusion.

Yea if true she is getting to see if their alignment as to wether they are good / evil but with a time delay and a penalty for picking someone evil.

Liam WW wrote:
    Ah Pter ffs. Slow down and check before you post man.

Fair point. Sorry.

Summary post is updated though!

Yea if true she is getting to see if their alignment as to wether they are good / evil but with a time delay and a penalty for picking someone evil.

That's it. I could have picked a wolf day 1, and died without being any use, but I didn't.

Gabriel wrote: »
    A second seer that can communicate with other players, that is tied to a minor secondary character in the show.

What else is there? Oh lads i forgot to tell you i have a solid gold rocket car that i can use to run the wolves over at will.

The OP does hint at secret stuff:
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    There are talented individuals that have different traits and skills some of which will be revealed below and there are traits and skills that will only be revealed under certain circumstances.

So there village, I got a PM from the mods which was from an anonymous poster. They explained the note, the 12 hours thing, their intention to build a core, their intention not to reveal unless in imminent danger. They said they would identify themselves in thread to me someway, and I am confident that Wini is the one who did this.

How did Wini identify themselves on thread?

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »

I dunno who you are, but I can't communicate with anyone, only send a note. I just have my backroom all to myself.

As I said, I have two confirmed villagers already, but I don't want to reveal them on thread unless I have to.

Advertisement