Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch is open

https://goo.gl/kVy9yj

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Two swings?

If Wendy was telling truth about the pills

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I hope Wendy wasn't roled but them thiking that makes sense because why else take out the 2nd most voted for person from N1 who you would assume could be in danger on N2 of similar village scrutiny

Conor WW wrote: »
    If Wendy was telling truth about the pills

Which I think we have to assume she was now. The only good news is Jeff won't get an extra kill thanks to Wendy so well done her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Two swings?

Wendy said she got some tablets from Jeff yesterday and had the 50-50 death choicee

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Which I think we have to assume she was now. The only good news is Jeff won't get an extra kill thanks to Wendy so well done her.

The message from the mods (via wendy) was that jeff couldnt use his pills again for 24 hours.

AFAWK, that could have been the plan all along (1 Jeff pill per day). I wouldnt rule out there being another attempt today.

That being said, there isnt much we can do about it if that happens, beyond being lucky with choosing the right bottle (assuming the mechanic stays the same).

If possible though, it would be good for the person who gets the pills to consult the village before choosing.

The message from the mods (via wendy) was that jeff couldnt use his pills again for 24 hours.

AFAWK, that could have been the plan all along (1 Jeff pill per day). I wouldnt rule out there being another attempt today.

That being said, there isnt much we can do about it if that happens, beyond being lucky with choosing the right bottle (assuming the mechanic stays the same).

If possible though, it would be good for the person who gets the pills to consult the village before choosing.[/QUOTE]

I asked Wendy this this morning on thread. If you get a pill and don’t have to decide immediately share it with the group.

If possible though, it would be good for the person who gets the pills to consult the village before choosing.

I thought Wendy said he had to wait an extra day to use them again? On phone so can't search easily but maybe someone else could double check?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Well, there's another way people can be killed of being the SK if that's the case then.

The Jailer.

But let's not go into that too much.

Youve hinted at being the Jailer a few times now, which leads me to think you are not the jailer

Riona WW wrote: »
    But didn’t Derry already confirm he’s out?

Too busy in the backroom :pac:

I realize this post was written out of context aswell. I meant wolves were too busy in the backroom to see Derry confirming he was out of hospital...

I need a break....

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm back. Jeff Hope just tried to kill me.

I got a message that I had to pick between two bottles he sent me. One would kill me instantly and one would let me live.

I chose the right bottle so here I am. Bonus for us is he has to wait an extra day before he can use his pills again.

This is the post. I can interpret it both ways in terms of him having to wait until today, or him having to wait and extra day on top of today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Youve hinted at being the Jailer a few times now, which leads me to think you are not the jailer

I'm not the jailer.

Im not being big headed here, but im wondering why they didnt take a poke at Orla or myself.

Killing high posters is usually a go-to D2 wolf move.

I thought Wendy said he had to wait an extra day to use them again? On phone so can't search easily but maybe someone else could double check?

Yep
    I was told specifically that
    wrong pick = instant death
    Right pick = life, and Jeff can't use his pills for one day.

Bonus for us is he has to wait an extra day before he can use his pills again.

Thats what she actually said about the pills. The extra bit is very important for us as it should mean that we dont see pills again today

Im not being big headed here, but im wondering why they didnt take a poke at Orla or myself.

Wondering that myself tbh, but I know why I wasn't killed.

Do you?

I was told specifically that
    wrong pick = instant death
    Right pick = life, and Jeff can't use his pills for one day.

@Abi, as Riona pointed out, this version seems to indicate 24 hours is accurate.

Do you?

What do you mean you know why you werent killed? Only people that know why the wolves picked who they picked are wolves.

What do you mean you know why you werent killed? Only people that know why the wolves picked who they picked are wolves.

I know I couldn't have been killed last night.

My guess is that usually the high poster in question is leading the village. No offense Orla but considering there were conversations about your style re giffing etc and that Wini was going hard on you I doubt you come accross as a leader.

They have to have thought that Wendy was important given that they went for her twice.

Interestingly Des may also claim to thinking she was important.

If i was the vig i'd shoot wendy.

if i was the bg, i'd protect Wendy..

I don't like your posting of who should be peeked in a game with Adler/Mycroft but Des something like saying who should be protected could also lead wolves to potential RVs if your good!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Do you?

Wtf? How on earth can you know why you werent killed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Riona WW wrote: »

Doris actually accused Mary of being a wolf and had a bit of a tit for tat so maybe I would be looking at that. .

I did?

Wtf? How on earth can you know why you werent killed?

@Abi, as Riona pointed out, this version seems to indicate 24 hours is accurate.

Well I hope its not but yeah I suppose the pills could be back in play now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Maybe they used a peek and decided they needed Wendy out stat?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Maybe they used a peek and decided they needed Wendy out stat?

Could also be that having targeted her the first time, there were no other prime candidates to change to and they wanted to finish the job?

I know I couldn't have been killed last night.

Gotcha. Doesnt clear you though.

Conor, since you are around today and thanking my posts, how did you feel about me accusing you yesterday and voting for you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So I see people are coming around to my Desmond = wolf theory.

About time :rolleyes:

Calls for me to be shot twice, doesn't FFA me once.

Orla's still a wolf, but she's not the clever one.

Can we please kill Desmond today? I promise I'll shut up for the most part.

#FFA2

Desmond WW
    Orla WW
    Gabriel WW

• Advertisement

Whats your read on me please Wini.

Advertisement