Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    what.gif

Did not think it (clarification) was needed given the post I responded to but I was likening her NRV claim to claiming to be Spartacus. Does not mean you are him. Apparently I spelt it wrong.

I don't see any mention of the wolves having a gun. Maybe they do but hopefully thats our Vig in play. Not sure why Tegan though?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    It must be.

That clears up the tinfoil theory I had in my mind

Only other thing i can see is that our vig was blackmailed into shooting tegan.

But for that to be true, the wolves would have to a) be super lucky to pick the vig or b) have found the vig via a peek (again super lucky).

Id be inclined to think its the vig.

I would suggest vig needs to declare who he is shooting before his next shot, to verify himsefl.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Tegan WW was shot dead

giphy.gif

Gabriel WW wrote: »

But for that to be true, the wolves would have to a) be super lucky to pick the vig or b) have found the vig via a peek (again super lucky).

I would suggest vig needs to declare who he is shooting before his next shot, to verify himsefl.

I would not suggest our vig out himself next time he plans to shoot if thats what your suggesting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hmmm, if the Vig only has one more bullet and they have a target it’s no hard in coming out before taking a shot. Effectively an nrv once shot is taken..

Unless of course they come out and then the baddies/sk knows who they are and can either kill (sk can kill anytime) or use a power (blackmail)...

So no I don’t think Vig should come out...

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I would not suggest our vig out himself next time he plans to shoot if thats what your suggesting.

He has 1 bullet left, after which he will be an unverifyable NRV.

Declare immediately before shooting, then we have a verified NRV.

One issue with that. Watson still has the heal power so he shouldn't come out unless he's used it.

I'm struggling to see why Tegan though?

Orla WW wrote: »
    One issue with that. Watson still has the heal power so he shouldn't come out unless he's used it.

Unless Mary was Watson....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

On second thought that makes sense too. I was thinking of him being a traditional vig

Thats fair enough. Hold on to the bullet until after they use the heal (unless its a repeat power).

• Advertisement

He also has the ability to heal.

But i forgot about the heal, so disregard lol

Dr. John Watson – He is a crack shot, heralding from his long years in Afghanistan, alongside his 2 bullets he also has the ability to heal.

Yeah I think Watson should stay hidden.

Unless Mary was Watson....

Woops I forgot Watson is Vig and can heal... I thought Mary was claiming Watson just before dieing....

Abigail WW wrote: »
    He also has the ability to heal.

So why not heal somebody the wolves kill? Not himself

I think we can all agree Watson should stay hidden then. He can pop off his next shot whenever he wants, and maybe use his heal to verify himself. Only he will know if that works or not though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

He can heal too. He’s not an nrv after he shoots. Anyone asking him to reveal either hasn’t read the op or is dodgy

I would imagine maybe the heal power is tied to the hospitalisation? I also doubt its a repeat power - so he would want to be sure about who he is healing, i should imagine.

Shoot somebody later and heal maybe tomorrows kill and come out at 9.59??

Shoot somebody later and heal maybe tomorrows kill and come out at 9.59??

If only he and the healed knows who was healed, then that will work.

• Advertisement

I would imagine maybe the heal power is tied to the hospitalisation? I also doubt its a repeat power - so he would want to be sure about who he is healing, i should imagine.

Maybe but it doesn’t seem like much of a power does it? Nothing really happens in the hospital.....

Ok folks, can we come to some sort of compromise on FFAs/readslists today? Clearly people don't agree with my method so I'm not going to force it.

Whatever the format, I'd prefer more involvement in any form.

Ok folks, can we come to some sort of compromise on FFAs/readslists today? Clearly people don't agree with my method so I'm not going to force it.

Whatever the format, I'd prefer more involvement in any form.

What i would like is for everyone to commit to an FFA by 6pm.

If you want to give extended read lists along the way as well, then great.

Hmmm, if the Vig only has one more bullet and they have a target it’s no hard in coming out before taking a shot. Effectively an nrv once shot is taken..

Unless of course they come out and then the baddies/sk knows who they are and can either kill (sk can kill anytime) or use a power (blackmail)...

So no I don’t think Vig should come out...

Can you explain what you’re trying to say here. Two issues I have I) blackmailing an nrv? Why exactly? II) did you read Watson’s role?

Or, you know, stay hidden and use the heal as a second bodyguard later in the game if we have power roles to protect?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

This interaction

The insinuation is that Mary is discussing it in a backroom and that’s why her google brought up 2 results for the clue.

Nope.

I was curious as to why i was getting one hit and others getting more. Then it was suggested that my search settings were not wide enough.

If only he and the healed knows who was healed, then that will work.

I mean he comes out at 9.59 so wolves won’t have time to change their chosen victim. Then he immediately heals the person the wolves munched. We know at least that munched person isn’t a wolf and have another confirmed villager in Watson. If wolves try to double bluff it would go bad if Watson hadn’t healed and he is effectively an nrv at that stage so it would be confirming a wolf..

I mean he comes out at 9.59 so wolves won’t have time to change their chosen victim. Then he immediately heals the person the wolves munched. We know at least that munched person isn’t a wolf and have another confirmed villager in Watson. If wolves try to double bluff it would go bad if Watson hadn’t healed and he is effectively an nrv at that stage so it would be confirming a wolf..

I think the play is to let the vig stay hidden for now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Vig stays hidden until needed, then declares who he is before they take the shot.

No point coming out until needed of definite outing of a wolf

• Advertisement

Maybe but it doesn’t seem like much of a power does it? Nothing really happens in the hospital.....

Well Frank was in the hospital yesterday and he died.

So serial killer brings 4 people to hospital, kills 1 and then picks 4 new people.

1 of us probably going to die at the serial killers hands, so if Watson can heal in the hospital, maybe he can save someone from being sk'ed

Advertisement