Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

2 wins from 2. Good start. Hopefully will get to 11 wins as I'm on nights this weekend so never gets much time for fifa then.
    Crespo is doing well..8 goals from 10 since I got him.
    He's a hell of a supersub to bring on around the 60min mark for Aub.
    Zola as always 3 goals from 2 games this weekend. Crespo has 3 from 2 also coming on as a sub.

Looking forward to seeing my potm Aub go to 90, Hazard to 94 and Van Disk to 91.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    2 wins from 2. Good start. Hopefully will get to 11 wins as I'm on nights this weekend so never gets much time for fifa then.
    Zola as always 3 goals from 2 games this weekend. Crespo has 3 from 2 also coming on as a sub.

Looking forward to seeing my potm Aub go to 90, Hazard to 94 and Van Disk to 91.

Just following up on that Butragueno guy. His finishing is better than Zola, just not from long range shots. He is a butcher, and while not very physical, always finds a way to get that ball back. Assists potential, too.

You gonna like him. Just a hattrick in his FC debut. But the game was lost 7-6 after et so not exactly the debut I wished for. Good game, though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »

Unfortunately hazard seems to have dropped back and is no longer due an upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Champions league aurier due a rise? Alonso sbc due one? What about kane if? And throwback sturridge? Can't understand who is and why....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Probably mad but bought a couple 89,90 rated players and inform David Silva just incase they have a icon sbc and requires a high rated squad will have to do one anyway even tho will probably get nakata.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Surely he baby icon couldn't ask for more than an 86 rated squad? Otherwise itd be far too expensive to be worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    Surely he baby icon couldn't ask for more than an 86 rated squad? Otherwise itd be far too expensive to be worthwhile.

Agreed, especially at this stage.

That sbc is long overdue anyway. They should have dropped it earlier. Now the drop everything at once.

Yeah I could of overdone it a bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

what do we think is going to happen the price of cards around the 86 - 89 rated mark?

think will they go down if they drop so much content at once people may be opening a lot of packs?

wouldnt mind buying up a 86 or 87 rated squad to use when a decent sbc drops that i want to do

Goretzka wins as expected, great all round looking card

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1096423889775648775?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

looks a decent card to be fair!

cant get over how good that 94 Matthaus looks though! will 100% be my goal from now

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    looks a decent card to be fair!

cant get over how good that 94 Matthaus looks though! will 100% be my goal from now

R9, gullit and Maldini and I’m done, would like vieria too but not critical.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The requirements from last year for the base icon SBCs.

85-RATED SQUAD
    Min. Team Rating: 85

Min. Team Chemistry: 60

Number of Players in the Squad: 11

84-RATED SQUAD
    Min. Team of the Week Players: 1

Min. Team Rating: 84

Min. Team Chemistry: 40

83-RATED SQUAD
    Min. Team of the Week Players: 1

Min. Team Rating: 83

Min. Team Chemistry: 40

Edit : the partial rewards were 1 X rare gold player for each

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Has anyone used Rijkaard been able to get him to produce. Using him as a cm in 433 (4) set to stay back and central but can't justify having him in there over Casimero.

Tried him as a cdm in a 433 (2) as well but again not worth it.

Think I went over the top preparing ;) I sold Silva without losing anything so don't matter then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    Think I went over the top preparing ;) I sold Silva without losing anything so don't matter then.

I followed ye ya tool :D

I'm waiting to see what happens tonight, but if the SBCs don't appeal, I'm doing either Butra or Crespo.

Not sure which yet. My worry of Butra is he might be a bit too similar to Zola. And the balance would likely be...
    XXXX - Best
    Zola

Butra looks like he'd be a pace merchant, while Crespo would be a bit more of a steely striker. Leaning towards the former though.

Liamalone wrote: »
    I followed ye ya tool :D

It was worthwhile so :)

Markets about to go mental, hold on to your rare golds!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Markets about to go mental, hold on to your rare golds!

Please say there's an SBC leak needing rare golds? Filled my transfer list this morning for 600-700 each one :eek:

• Advertisement

hots wrote:
    Please say there's an SBC leak needing rare golds? Filled my transfer list this morning for 600-700 each one

There will be if the requirements stay the same as the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Base Icon looks expensive to me

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Free kits for being an EA Access member,shocking nice of them :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Torreira got an upgrade to 82 will his Futmas card go up now from the 82 it is at?

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Base Icon looks expensive to me

350-400k-ish?

Basically, the same cost as the cheapest icon, but gives a chance at a great one.

Gonna rinse a load of my sub-80 cards into that 81-85 upgrade, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Seeing that Best’s sbc has already been released we should see his moment sbc hopefully this weekend.
    Although EA would need to have both the rating, positron and nationality locked down for each one otherwise you could just use the baby icon.
    I honestly have my doubts we’ll see anything for months yet though.

Didn't base icon upgrade, nothing in the packs as expected.

Got ronaldinho so can't complain!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Didn't base icon upgrade, nothing in the packs as expected.

Got ronaldinho so can't complain!

Top 100 incoming...

As expected nakata

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

85 VVD down to about 90k. Do we think he'll drop much more?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement