Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I see Kondogbia has also had his Nationality changed in UT, I wonder if he gets through in the Europa League will that card also change nationality.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,426 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I see Kondogbia has also had his Nationality changed in UT, I wonder if he gets through in the Europa League will that card also change nationality.

Yep they’ve confirmed that his nationality will after tonight I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Andrew Robertson is due a plus 2.
    His ucl card is still selling for 50k, his IF 84 rated is 190k

His ucl card will become 84 rated if his base goes to 83 as expected.

Considering his current 84 is the best part of 200k, an 84 ucl at 50k seems a good deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Hogey007 wrote: »

Considering his current 84 is the best part of 200k, an 84 ucl at 50k seems a good deal?

Picked up one anyway. He won't go down in value

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Packed Godin last week from the player pick packs, packed him again tonight from a 5k gold pack!!

Didn’t even realise I packed him as I skipped the animation because I never get anything in 5k packs... just about spotted him in the duplicates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,426 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Packed Godin last week from the player pick packs, packed him again tonight from a 5k gold pack!!

Didn’t even realise I packed him as I skipped the animation because I never get anything in 5k packs... just about spotted him in the duplicates

Nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

Guffy wrote: »
    Wasn't there an sbc involving rare ucl cards that caused their price to jump earlier in year. Anyone remember what it was?

Invested 50k in any shiny blue card 80+ under 1.8k hopefully it'll make a few bob. No rush to sell them so will wait for a couple of weeks i guess

This worked out well. Doubled my money. Will be doing the same again for next week should prices drop again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Base Icon SBC + a **** load of other packs have just been added to the code :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Have lost about 500k on baby Eusebio and I couldn't give a flying fúck, he'll be staying with me till the end, if you're gonna do one base icon sbc make sure it's him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redzer7 wrote:
    Have lost about 500k on baby Eusebio and I couldn't give a flying fúck, he'll be staying with me till the end, if you're gonna do one base icon sbc make sure it's him.

If it's anything like the last base icon SBC, there was no choice. Random baby icon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    If it's anything like the last base icon SBC, there was no choice. Random baby icon.

Ah feck that then but at least people have a better chance of affording him now that he's dropped .

Played 1 wl game before work, first 3 opponents quit on kick off so that glitch is obviously still working, got 4th game and gameplay was so sluggish!

But hey, at least we have 3 New promos today so who needs decent servers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redzer7 wrote: »

I do agree mate eusebio is awesome I've used all 3 versions and they are all just as good as each other luckily I've managed to sell up my team each time before any crashes so doing well on that way but plans will be to buy him bwck at some stage in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

will german potm be out today

seamie78 wrote: »
    will german potm be out today

Yeah should be.

Likely around 2 or 3pm I’d say and goretzka likely to win

going to be some day today for ea

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Has it been confirmed that UCL cards are being updated too?

seamie78 wrote: »
    going to be some day today for ea

Yep, between German potm, ratings upgrades, winter otw plus a possible otw sbc today/tomorrow.
    The optimus prime icons and posibilty (although unlikely) of an sbc for one today.
    Possible baby icon sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

How will ratings refresh work? Will it be all players at the same time, or will they do it league by league each day?

How will ratings refresh work? Will it be all players at the same time, or will they do it league by league each day?

Yeah it’ll be phased. Heard premier league is today, probably another league then in a day or 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Redo91

Is Chilwell due an upgrade? If so what will his IF go to?

My richarlison otw has been upgraded to 84

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

My richarlison otw has been upgraded to 84

My Alison otw is gone to 88

gotthebug wrote: »
    My Alison otw is gone to 88

Nice, Anderson has got his upgrade too for anyone with him

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

my UCL Alisson is still 86, they must be rolling the upgrades out by card type, wonder will this make people panic sell UCL cards thinking they wont get the upgrade?

is kane due an upgrade have his ucl card

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

seamie78 wrote:
    is kane due an upgrade have his ucl card

Not in any of the information I've seen.

They key premier league upgrades are on this tweet, these are just the guy taking the current so fifa rating so may not be 100% what fifa does

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1095717130086031361?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Sweet should see upgrades to POTM VVD and Aubem along with SIF salah

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement