Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    I used both his 88 CB and prime. Both are excellent.
    He is better than Keane I've found as he's a lot more visible in game but Keane is like a littler terrier tearing around the place.
    I would pick Rijkaard over Keane in my current team where he plays a very CDM'y CM role.

Yeah had Keane at start if game he was ok nothing really special but rijkaard has the height over him and bit of pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Torriera getting an 86 FUTMAS card is nice, he always comes on for me if I'm winning in the 70th minute to replace kante so this is very welcome!

Thinking of doing one ICON SBC to see what I get but think it would leave me. role enough with around 450k in the bank at the minute...

My head is saying save for a prime that I actually want but I dunno....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Torriera getting an 86 FUTMAS card is nice, he always comes on for me if I'm winning in the 70th minute to replace kante so this is very welcome!

Thinking of doing one ICON SBC to see what I get but think it would leave me. role enough with around 450k in the bank at the minute...

Roll the dice....where’s the fun in playing it safe!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Emptied out the high-rated cards I had stockpiled into my club into the base Icon SBC.... no more high rated left and Scholes in the club. Not bad, not great. I’ll throw him in at CAM whilst saving for prime Gerrard.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

I got Hernandez... Haven't tried him yet but not too sure how I feel about it. Has anyone used him previously?? Should I be disappointed? Cost me about 100k with what I had in the club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I got Hernandez... Haven't tried him yet but not too sure how I feel about it. Has anyone used him previously?? Should I be disappointed? Cost me about 100k with what I had in the club.

I found Hernandez pretty good before. I always hate playing against the little fecker..a real livewire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I wouldn't spend any coins on the base icon SBC. If you have the players it's worth doing. Otherwise steer clear.

It's too late to be buying players for it. You're paying a massive premium for the players.

Blazer wrote:
    I found Hernandez pretty good before. I always hate playing against the little fecker..a real livewire.

I'll give him a try over the weekend anyway before putting him into a prime SBC. He'l allow me start ibra on 7 chem too so might help with the results. Was two down earlier brought on ibra at half time and won 4-2 with him getting a hatrick.

RossieMan wrote:
    I wouldn't spend any coins on the base icon SBC. If you have the players it's worth doing. Otherwise steer clear.

It's prob aimed at people like myself. Ive never owned an icon so seemed like a reasonable way to get one. I won't regret it until I give Hernandez a spin. Hopefully he suits my play style so there will be no regret.

Did one more baby icon sbc and got van der sar, he’ll do for another icon sbc, happy with Maldini from the first.
    Like rossieman said though, it’s not worth it if you’ve to buy the players, I got those 2 done out of club items.

• Advertisement

I'll probably do 1 more tomorrow as I've still a few 89 and 90 cards floating around. They're tradable so I'll see what prices are like. I don't really but players though. My whole team is untradable, I tend to waste all my coins doing decking upgrade packs.

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'll probably do 1 more tomorrow as I've still a few 89 and 90 cards floating around. They're tradable so I'll see what prices are like. I don't really but players though. My whole team is untradable, I tend to waste all my coins doing decking upgrade packs.

Yeah def hang on and see what pops up at 6 tomorrow, they could fire a flashback player in while all these sbc’s are flying around to really keep prices high (and people buying packs)

I used the likes of my 89 Howard in that last sbc.

We should get a otw sbc tomorrow anyway, I’ll have to try to that 4 or 5 times to try get Ronaldo but inevitably get Fred or keita!

Hogey007 wrote:
    We should get a otw sbc tomorrow anyway, I’ll have to try to that 4 or 5 times to try get Ronaldo but inevitably get Fred or keita!

I wonder will they actually do a guaranteed summer OTW? More likely to see a OTW pack where you can get any, then you've even less chance of seeing a Ronaldo! I've a smolov in my club since the beginning so will keep him around incase.

I wonder will they actually do a guaranteed summer OTW? More likely to see a OTW pack where you can get any, then you've even less chance of seeing a Ronaldo! I've a smolov in my club since the beginning so will keep him around incase.

Christ I hope not. Even looking at the pack odds for otw winter players and they're at 20% as they're so bad. The highest rated is Morata at 83.

God I hope not either, someone posted a tweet yesterday that had a summer otw sbc in it, so far the 81-86 part and baby icon has been accurate so hopefully the summer otw will be too. I’ve pumped every coin I have into otw players in hope of an sbc for summer otw so really need this to happen

https://twitter.com/todout/status/1096240771060117504?s=21

Got Rijkaard done for 220k that's a bit of a bargain I thinks. Well probably more if you count the fact I put 91 chech in there but I got chech for that very reason a few days ago using untradeables too.

Didn't get to play with the new team yet so will give them a try in morning and probably get fed up after half hour ;)

So apparently only 34 icons will be upgraded for the moments sbc.
    And you will be able to use your prime version AS PART of the sbc requirements.

Some of the players have gotten significant upgrades despite only going up +1.
    Van Basten for example gains a +2 in pace, passing, dribbling and physical, a +4 in shooting. That's really a +2 upgrade.
    Same for Henry...he gets a +4 in shooting and dribblin.

So in other words I reckon we're looking at about an extra 500k or so for the OP icon.

The whole icon thing is very confusing now.
    Apparently there are no further prime icon sbc being released.
    So basically we'll have a choice of 34 moment icons going forward.
    Glad now I did the icon sbc for the players I already have.

Q: Does every ICON get a Prime ICON Moment version?
    A: No, only select ICONS will receive a Prime ICON Moment version.

Q: Are there going to be SBCs for Prime ICON Moments?
    A: Yes, these SBCs will be made available throughout FUT 19.

Q: Will every Prime ICON Moment receive a Prime ICON Moment SBC?
    A: No, only select Prime ICONS Moment’s will receive a Prime ICON Moment SBC.

Q: I have a Prime ICON and now that ICON has been given a Prime ICON Moment SBC. Will i be able to use my Prime ICON in the Prime ICON’s Moment SBC?
    A: You will be able to submit your Prime ICON in that Prime ICON’s Moment SBC as part of the requirements to help you in your path to completing the Prime ICON Moment SBC.

Q: Now that Prime ICON Moments have been introduced, will there be any more Prime ICON SBCs?
    A: There are currently no plans to introduce any further individual Prime ICON SBCs.

Giovinco's otw card is an 82 rated card. He's gonna score for fun in the Saudi so worth a punt at 17k.
    Plus from last year the otw sbc was a 83 rated I think?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So, POTM VVD Dijk gets bumped to 92, with ratings increases of...

PAC +4
    SHO +1
    PAS +2
    DRI +2
    DEF +2
    PHY + 2

Awesome increase :D

Auba looks more meger. +1 over, with +1 to PAC & SHO, and a +3 to DRI. Other face stats got nothing.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »

Roll the dice....where’s the fun in playing it safe!

So... I gutted my club anyone outside the starting eleven wasn't safe... spent around 80k on players... got 86 gerrard!

To be fair I didn't think I'd get anyone close to as good as that so happy enough! Let's so how keane and Gerrard play in a 4-2-4!

Let's so how keane and Gerrard play in a 4-2-4!

They will probably start tackling each other ;)

With regards to updates, torriera gets a +4, so his Xmas card goes to an 86, a +4. Son gets a +1, but his Xmas card doesn't increase? Logic?

With regards to updates, torriera gets a +4, so his Xmas card goes to an 86, a +4. Son gets a +1, but his Xmas card doesn't increase? Logic?

Logic is I have torriera but not son.. Ha

Surly they will all go up? Might have just missed one or two so far?

Zaro posted about the son futmas card last night, it’s to do with their stats rather than overall rating

https://twitter.com/ea_gzaro/status/1096543306241077249?s=21

So... I gutted my club anyone outside the starting eleven wasn't safe... spent around 80k on players... got 86 gerrard!

To be fair I didn't think I'd get anyone close to as good as that so happy enough! Let's so how keane and Gerrard play in a 4-2-4!

Nice, it was worth it so! And for most of us who never pack icons, those few seconds where you’ve submitted it and you’re waiting for the flag to come up and hoping for Brazil is such a thrill!

Also, ucl rttf cards aren’t getting upgraded until next week when all first legs are over

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Played seasons yesterday, and won 8 in a row, so scrapped my UT tactics to liverpools tactics, 8 wins in a row in WL today, should i stop now or keep going, never had a run like this, except a losing run, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Nice, which leagues are working out the best to do the SBC. Prices seem high

• Advertisement

Nice, which leagues are working out the best to do the SBC. Prices seem high

To be honest I only had to buy three players for the 86 rated as I used a lot in my club, if you added up the untradeable I'd say it cost me a lot more than it was worth but they were getting used anyway so feck it... dumped cech, Howard, league casemero, futswap lalana and lerma, fsbiniho to name just a few!

Not sure which are the cheapest but don't think I'd have done it if I had to invest much of my liquid coins

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement