Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Blazer wrote: »
    Using Rooney as striker there’s no issues with his stamina. CAM does take a lot out of them as there’s far more running but for ST not a problem. Zola is the same and I also play him st ST without issue.

I think I will get him cheers how much did it cost?

Also open question to anyone Gerrard or Scholes in cam position for 41212

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

New sbc up for a mega pack, requires a Romanian player, already starting to get expensive, I’ll leave it an hour or so to sell off mine.

Used a bronze Romanian in sbc, got nowt
    Except a shadow chem, going for 5k

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Has anyone used Future Star Sancho? Wondering is he worth it? Was hoping for a Robben Flashback SBH but no sign of it yet, RW?RM for Bundesliga is poor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hogey007 wrote: »
    New sbc up for a mega pack, requires a Romanian player, already starting to get expensive, I’ll leave it an hour or so to sell off mine.

Nice sold one for 5k and one for 8k

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Nice one, got David Silva from my pack :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

best I got was herrara, still have a few Romanians so should clear 60 k from them, might even do rooney now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cintec wrote: »
    I think I will get him cheers how much did it cost?

Also open question to anyone Gerrard or Scholes in cam position for 41212

The only player I had to buy was some Dutch player. Otherwise I was able to use my untradeable. But apparently it’s around 200-300k.
    I’m having some great fun now with both up front.
    I bring them on around 60 mins and they rip teams apart between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did the 4x MM and the FutChamps SBC and the best I got from the 6 packs was Draxler.

Did happen to have a fair few Nantes, ASSE & Romanian players which all sold off. Then got Radu the Romanian CB from Lazio again in one of my rewards. BIN 8k and 9k gone out the door which was nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Yay. The low trickle shot at keepers feet is an automatic goal again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Guffy wrote:
    Yay. The low trickle shot at keepers feet is an automatic goal again

You haven't even had the update yet on console!

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    You haven't even had the update yet on console!

Explain that to my keeper then.

Any ideas/predictions/expectations as to when the la liga sbc will drop

Guffy wrote: »
    Explain that to my keeper then.

Any ideas/predictions/expectations as to when the la liga sbc will drop

Going by dates they have all released earlier than last year, I don't think we have any 'events' next week? Possibly ratings refresh but that would prob be from Friday as it's the 1st?

Hoping for next week myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ratings refresh will be around the middle of Feb I'd imagine. Looks like we're about 2 weeks or so ahead of last year, mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I wouldnt be surprised if laliga will be released even this week after future stars are gone from packs.

I am waiting for it :)

wonski wrote: »
    I wouldnt be surprised if laliga will be released even this week after future stars are gone from packs.

I am waiting for it :)

Pray to god its tonight so i can clear my transfer list and open packs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Have to say switching ingame to 4222 and later bringing on Tevez, Zlatan and Rooney really changes the team dynamic.
    They just overpower the final third of the pitch and results in a glut of goals.
    If I didn't have Hazard and prime Best as untradeables I'd be starting 4222 every game with the lads up front.

Would be great if it was released tonight or over the weekend

I have 900+ players in my club atm, once that SBC is released it'll clear out a bit, plus could help me complete some other league SBC's I can complete again, then im gonna look to sell a heap to get my cash flow up

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

What's going on last three wl games person has disconnected even though it's a draw, is there some new scam people are doing

Have 97 duplicates in my trade pile from Spain, gonna probably have enough to do it twice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Cmon EA, all I want is a Gerrard Icon SBC... please be soon.

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    What's going on last three wl games person has disconnected even though it's a draw, is there some new scam people are doing

I’ve had 6 today! Nearly impossible to get games done.

Quitting at kick off or just shortly into match

I think we might have an icon today to keep content going.

We’ll always have the winner of the fans vote for future star, wonder will they do that through sbc or weekly objectives.

I imagine wan-bisakka will win because everyone loves the premier league

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I think we might have an icon today to keep content going.

We’ll always have the winner of the fans vote for future star, wonder will they do that through sbc or weekly objectives.

I imagine wan-bisakka will win because everyone loves the premier league

I’m hoping and praying it is Gerrard... I just want to spend all these coins and open packs.

Completely forgot about the fan vote, used Maxim loan card and he was ****e for me. Nelson seems decent tho.. he might be a winner too.

Just doing the league sbc’s while future stars are still in packs and on the sassulo one from serie a the reward is a small prime players packs.

It’s an in form......it’s a walkout...he’s French.....it’s mbbbb.....oh f**k off Koscielny you wind up merchant!!

But then my annoyance turned to delight when he got out of the way and I seen who was tucked in behind him :)

C57434-C8-126-A-47-E2-B26-B-75-BFC3358-CF5.jpg

First weekend since the start that I'm not doing the weekend. Too many issues with the game and reports of people quiting while 0-0 boil my ****. Nothing as infuriating.

Anthem demo is out and I'm going to play that with a mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

anyone using FFS Arnold? Is he worth the money?? I currently have a back line of :

IF Robertson - PoTM Van Dijk - CL Ramos - IF Carvajal

I packed FFS Grimaldo so was thinking :

FFS Grimaldo - CL Ramos - PoTM Van Dijk - FFS Arnold

Opinions welcome :)

One quick tip for everyone, buy at least 1 IF Schar before 6 for 14/15k.

If wan bissaka wins the fans vote and they do an sbc, Schar is the cheapest prem IF, but more importantly, there will be no IF’s from prem league in packs next week due to fa cup matches so if any sbc comes up in next week and a half Schar will be the most used player and will rise a few thousand

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

FFS is a good description for those cards.

Coming soon. RTTFFSI. Road to the fut future stars icons :)

The amount of 90+ teams is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Too many issues with the game and reports of people quiting while 0-0 boil my ****. Nothing as infuriating.

The quitting at 0-0 thing i mentioned here a couple of weeks ago seems to have crept into rivals, played a few games during the week, same thing, i take the lead, they pause and let the time run out, game ends in a draw though

• Advertisement

The quitting at 0-0 thing i mentioned here a couple of weeks ago seems to have crept into rivals, played a few games during the week, same thing, i take the lead, they pause and let the time run out, game ends in a draw though

I have noticed it myself although not while I'm winning.

Is it during the celebration when you go 1-0 up

When I go 1-0 up I skip the replay as soon as possible, maybe if there going during the celebrations just skip it and see if that helps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement