Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    have to thank jayo for doing it...when he mentioned his pack rewards today I said what the hell and gave it a shot.

Consider me officially cheered up Jayo !!!! :)

There is something about you in the past two months I don't like anymore :):):)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    There is something about you in the past two months I don't like anymore :):):)

Hello kettle, I see you've met the pot!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Unsubscribed from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Blazer I'd get banned if I typed what I'm shouting at you

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Blazer I'd get banned if I typed what I'm shouting at you

Have to admit I’m this years Osmosis.
    Remember his luck last year..it was just as good. Every blasted special card and icons all around. Every single one of us was secretly cursing him.
    Next year it’ll be someone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Thought my luck was good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Definitely not jealous of Blazer.

Even not after Dembele from Spurs was my only 83+ from all the van dijk packs.

Definitely not after my 12 rare gold players pack had Bailly as the highest rated.

I have to sell my 87 Socrates to afford Gomez's sbc so I'll leave that for tomorrow.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Definitely not jealous of Blazer.

Even not after Dembele from Spurs was my only 83+ from all the van dijk packs.

Definitely not after my 12 rare gold players pack had Bailly as the highest rated.

I have to sell my 87 Socrates to afford Gomez's sbc so I'll leave that for tomorrow.

Err isn’t Dembele playing in China now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Err isn’t Dembele playing in China now?

They haven't moved him in-game yet.

I’ll definitely be selling Ronaldo over the weekend.
    He’s brilliant but I already have Potm Aub.
    I could buy prime Blanc and Carlos and sit tight for a icon sbc to drop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

WAIT!!!!....there's more....In the same pack :)

awP8mTZ.jpg

I give up.

What a pack.

I got Hamsik from future stars and 1x83 from mm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    to sell packs... flashback rooney....

If only one of us had seen this coming....

Took me way to long to find this to be worth it to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

What's the deal with marque matchups requirement of max 3 Mexican players? EA stupidity striked again?

Like there isn't really a reason to use even one. They could say max 5 totw players and it would be as valid requirement as the one they used :)

Did FB Rooney.
    And he’s bloody awesome. To me he’s been the best feeling flashback striker released so far.
    And he’s fast.
    It’s nice playing Ronaldo and Rooney up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

It’s nice playing Ronaldo and Rooney up front.

I'm so ****ing jealous. I'd love to play a few games with FB Rooney, FB Tevez and Ronaldo. Get the band back together :D

I'm so ****ing jealous. I'd love to play a few games with FB Rooney, FB Tevez and Ronaldo. Get the band back together :D

Don’t forget Zlatan too :)
    And just remembered I have both prime Best and Keane. Hell I must be a closet united supporter.
    Selling CR7 though and leaning towards buying Henry’s 90 rated LW card so I can play both Zlatan and Rooney up front with full chem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Zlatan is actually the only one I have. He's unbelievable. That was my original idea to get Rooney and Zlatan together up top but Rooney is way out of my price range at the moment unless I sold Pogba. I'd be wrecked for chem then though as I only have one Icon in Keane.

We'll see how WL goes and if I get annoyed I might go for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Here I am with my 82s from marquee matchups :pac: can’t complain really, FFS Upamecano was a pretty good reward this morning.

Thinking of doing FFS Davies to link with Goretzka, anyone tried him? 3* skills puts me off but apparently could be upped to 4* during upgrades

Lads whoever said Lloris was close to De Gea was obviously taking the piss.
    De Gea is so far better than Lloris that to call them both goalkeepers is an insult to De Gea.
    As soon as my opponent saw I had Lloris in goals it was long shots the whole time knowing He would palm them away into the path of his striker. No one ever bothers doing that to De Gea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Lloris isn't close to DDG but he is only around 30k compared to DDG at about 130k..

Him or ederson are also the next best thing in the prem..

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Lloris isn't close to DDG but he is only around 30k compared to DDG at about 130k..

Him or ederson are also the next best thing in the prem..

That 100k difference is one of the best investments you can make in your squad though.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Here I am with my 82s from marquee matchups :pac: can’t complain really, FFS Upamecano was a pretty good reward this morning.

Thinking of doing FFS Davies to link with Goretzka, anyone tried him? 3* skills puts me off but apparently could be upped to 4* during upgrades

Davies is good for me, he's quick on the wing and into the box for a rebound, worth it for my team

Their was no Future Star SBC last night? I thought we were getting one everyday till today? Did MM last night, got nothing, have a feeling La Liga SBC might be out shortly so finished the teams I was missing for this, won't play much this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

90 rated lafont laugh in the face of all them :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

This far into fifa, with the amount of rewards on offer even a casual player should easily be able to obtain De Gea.

Was doing some league sbc’s last night with clubs who I had a few players in, has anyone seen the price of the eredivise sbc on futbin? 380k!!
    With nac Breda and Willem ii costing 80k each

I eventually packed a future stars player, the Milan right back, he’s the cheapest one but after about 100 packs opened this week it was just nice to finally see that flair appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Balls, forgot to enter WL :(

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Zlatan is actually the only one I have. He's unbelievable. That was my original idea to get Rooney and Zlatan together up top but Rooney is way out of my price range at the moment unless I sold Pogba. I'd be wrecked for chem then though as I only have one Icon in Keane.

We'll see how WL goes and if I get annoyed I might go for him.

That was plan as well to play rooney with ibra and scholes/gerrard behind in the cam position. I would have jumped at him if he was 150k but I do have 500k coins built up with a messi card to get rid of too.

Has anyone used him as striker and cam? how is his stamina

Liamalone wrote: »
    Balls, forgot to enter WL :(

You still can if you redeem on console

I have redeemed at 6pm on a Friday before and it let me in

cintec wrote: »
    That was plan as well to play rooney with ibra and scholes/gerrard behind in the cam position. I would have jumped at him if he was 150k but I do have 500k coins built up with a messi card to get rid of too.

Has anyone used him as striker and cam? how is his stamina

Using Rooney as striker there’s no issues with his stamina. CAM does take a lot out of them as there’s far more running but for ST not a problem. Zola is the same and I also play him st ST without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    You still can if you redeem on console

I have redeemed at 6pm on a Friday before and it let me in

Aye but that's you, ya lucky sod ye lol. I'll have a look when I get home this evening after work.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Aye but that's you, ya lucky sod ye lol. I'll have a look when I get home this evening after work.

Just go in as usual, redeem and then go out and back into it and it should let you play a game.

Just don't redeem from the app

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement