Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I remembered why I stopped playing weekend league.

Was 1-1 in the 90th minute when my player saves a goal by intercepting a chip over the keeper. I hit the clear button 3 times but it takes so long to register that the other guys nif van dijk had time to move from the penalty spot to my player and tackle it into the net.

Next game it's 1-1 in the 90th again when I intercept a pass between his two center backs but he disconnects as soon as he realises what he did and it doesn't count as a win for me :mad::mad:

The first one is whatever because the servers are always ****e but how hard is it to make it that a disconnect is automatically a win for the other player.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I had one guy quit at 4-4 after both of us scored in extra time and then I broke clear it’s 3 against 2 and he pulled the plug. What a loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Blazer wrote: »
    I had one guy quit at 4-4 after both of us scored in extra time and then I broke clear it’s 3 against 2 and he pulled the plug. What a loser.

There should be a recent games section in UT where you could report people who do that.

It's BS that you don't get the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finished the night on 13 wins. Just the one needed tomorrow, hopefully it’ll be easy to get. Also, Ibra hit 50 goals... scored 5 in my last win. Sensational striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just finished an 8-7 loss. I just don't know. I never score more than 2 or 3 give or take but rarely concede more than 2 or 3 either. Was mental back and forth game we're the defenders were replaced by the posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

After yesterday’s horror show I strung together 5 wins from 7 today to get the 14 with 3 games to spare.

Found this weekend probably the worst wl of the season for gameplay, it felt more like rivals, even games I was winning were just so clunky and unenjoyable, maybe next week instead of creating a supersquad of youth players and trying to get more colored cards than Pokémon they could actually concentrate on the actual gameplay!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Will definitely be playing a few games in the weekend league next week, rivals is fúcking disgraceful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Will definitely be playing a few games in the weekend league next week, rivals is fúcking disgraceful

When I play rivals now I just try have the craic... go 4-2-4 with the front four set to stay forward looking for goals fests ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    When I play rivals now I just try have the craic... go 4-2-4 with the front four set to stay forward looking for goals fests ha

I'm trying to have the craic, using random players and players id never even think of using but there's just so much bullshít gameplay happening that it's hard to.

Yeah I'm trying to have the craic but I get maybe 3 games when i turn it on during the week...

Weekend league is more fun if only you could play it over a longer period it's tough to fit them all in

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’ve gone from “I can win four games in my remaining twelve” to “I hope I can win one of my remaining eight” :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

They better remove these promo packs soon, the prices are very low now.

Kante down 50k since it started, his if 70k down.

Other cards with similar drops.

If you wanted to buy something nice, now is a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Idk what's happening this weekend league. Was 1 win away from gold 1 last time I played and now I'm 12-9.

Last two losses: a guy with all icons and totys who was 3-0 up in 10 mins. No clue how I matched up against him.

A guy with 92 Ibrahimovic and a silver everton goalkeeper. He spammed corners and constant pressure and it worked perfectly. Put two cbs on Ibra and moved my keeper to where he always aims his headers and it just bounced off of my keepers face into the net.

At the other end his alex sandro on 3 chem raced from left back to the penalty spot to block a pass I sweated across goal.

Hoping I can fall over the line to gold 2 and forget about this weekend although if my icon cam messes up a 3 yard pass once more I might go insane

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’ve gone from “I can win four games in my remaining twelve” to “I hope I can win one of my remaining eight” :P

Did you see that 89 rated bentacour? Would provide a very nice Uruguay link to your Suarez and then let you link in serie a players if you wanted.

Still a bit pricey at 400k but worth monitoring over the next few days

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Idk what's happening this weekend league. Was 1 win away from gold 1 last time I played and now I'm 12-9.

Last two losses: a guy with all icons and totys who was 3-0 up in 10 mins. No clue how I matched up against him.

A guy with 92 Ibrahimovic and a silver everton goalkeeper. He spammed corners and constant pressure and it worked perfectly. Put two cbs on Ibra and moved my keeper to where he always aims his headers and it just bounced off of my keepers face into the net.

At the other end his alex sandro on 3 chem raced from left back to the penalty spot to block a pass I sweated across goal.

Hoping I can fall over the line to gold 2 and forget about this weekend although if my icon cam messes up a 3 yard pass once more I might go insane

When things are going against you there seems to be no end to the **** they throw at you, I had a day of it yesterday, the stand out wtf moment being, he clatters my lala on the edge corner of my box sending him flying to the ground, the “advantage” symbol comes up but as he has 2 attackers on me and I’ve no one close to the ball bar lala on the floor, so I decide to just leave it to get the free, then out of nowhere the ai sticks out lala’s leg while still on the floor to attempt to clear it, straight to him, he scores and wins.

1. No idea why the ai did that when lala was still highlighted as the player I was controlling
    2. It went straight to him so it should’ve called it back for the free but the symbol disappeared as soon as lala kicked it

OTW Mahrez is down to 300k on ps4...

He's not playing today so won't get another IF this week anyway so should I buy him at that or should be drop more when WL ends?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Did you see that 89 rated bentacour? Would provide a very nice Uruguay link to your Suarez and then let you link in serie a players if you wanted.

Still a bit pricey at 400k but worth monitoring over the next few days

Thanks for the tip. :)

I'm kind of continuing to eye that Best SBC at the moment. I've got Rui Costa and 650k, but I reckon that still leaves me about 350k short of being able to do him though. Going to see if I get lucky or not with my rewards this week.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    OTW Mahrez is down to 300k on ps4...

He's not playing today so won't get another IF this week anyway so should I buy him at that or should be drop more when WL ends?

I’d buy now, would seem to me like it’s a knee jerk reaction to him being left out today, and he should start to move back towards 320k later

Thanks for the tip. :)

I'm kind of continuing to eye that Best SBC at the moment. I've got Rui Costa and 650k, but I reckon that still leaves me about 350k short of being able to do him though. Going to see if I get lucky or not with my rewards this week.

Oh def keep your head down and go for best! He’s an end game player! His finesse shot, speed, dribbling make him so good!

He’s very similar to potm hazard in terms of finesse shots and dribbling.

You still have 3 weeks to get him so with rewards and packs you should def be able to get him.

Just us3d KDB in center mid beside fabiniho..

The man is a freak... making think I should go back to a diamond in mid field of...

Fabiniho
    Kane, swap lerma
    KDB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot-20190120-154447.jpg

Put this together for a change was tempted to sell eusebio and put Ronaldo in and try get viniscious in but can't part with eusebio.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Oh def keep your head down and go for best! He’s an end game player! His finesse shot, speed, dribbling make him so good!

He’s very similar to potm hazard in terms of finesse shots and dribbling.

You still have 3 weeks to get him so with rewards and packs you should def be able to get him.

He actually makes Hazard look slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

How much does Best cost without an icon in your possession? I came up against him earlier in the week and he tore me a new one!

Liamalone wrote: »
    How much does Best cost without an icon in your possession? I came up against him earlier in the week and he tore me a new one!

Around 1.8 million but his baby card is very very good too with the right chemistry style and only cost 900k

The sbc costs about 1.5mil, start working on the baresi sbc, that costs about 480k and then cuts Best one down to 1 mil, you could get lucky and pack something from baresi.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I can't see myself getting up to that kind of coinage, currently have about 600k and could raise about 300k from selling OTW Mahrez and a couple of other low value players. In saying that, I've made about 200k the past few days on the app but it's a chore and I can't see the coin cow I'm using lasting much longer.

I can't see myself getting up to that kind of coinage, currently have about 600k and could raise about 300k from selling OTW Mahrez and a couple of other low value players. In saying that, I've made about 200k the past few days on the app but it's a chore and I can't see the coin cow I'm using lasting much longer.

Go for his baby card if you can get that much he really is excellent.

Screenshot-20190120-164513.jpg

Beast ;)

After going 7-2 yesterday, having ten wins and eyeing up 4 from twelve games to get 14 wins for the first time...

...I’m 0-6 today.

I’m not even mad, that’s a spectacular collapse. Can’t buy a win for love nor money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

After going 7-2 yesterday, having ten wins and eyeing up 4 from twelve games to get 14 wins for the first time...

...I’m 0-6 today.

I’m not even mad, that’s a spectacular collapse. Can’t buy a win for love nor money.

Same as me yesterday, went 0-5 when I finally found a win. Took a break once I had that, came back later and was marginally better. Finished today 14-12.. better reward me with an IF Mbappe or something :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement