Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

First wl match of the day. 3-0 down at half time with the usual shushing, run to the center circle etc. Game finishes 7-3 to me :pac::pac:

Second game, go 2-0 down, get it back to 2-2 before half time, the other guy scores a kick off goal and instantly disconnects and it counts as a loss for me :mad:

10-5 so should get gold 2 handy enough. The profit from bronze players let me do the most expenive part of the Van Dijk sbc too so can't complain too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Don't ask me why I did it but I did the Baresi SBC

Instantly regret it

How can a cb be so small and have low pace and low jumping

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Instantly regret it

Tells you everything you need to know about this game to be honest.

One of the best defenders of all time is considered practically unusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Currently playing...

DDG
    Futmas Valencia, POTM VVD, Sanchez, RTTF Alonso
    Kante, fabiniho
    POTM Lucas, SIF Salah, POTM AUBEM, UCL sane.

Have FUTMAS Firminho, swap lalana, FUTMAS torreria, swap lerma and KDB on the bench.

In a 4-2-4.... Only tradeable cards are DDG, Sanchez and KDB

Have 750k in the bank

Nice, you don’t really need doucoure or vardy so as you can sub on Lerma as holding mid if kante or Fabinho are shattered and you said you don’t really sub your strikers but in any case have futmas firmino who can come on.

So in your situation I’d probably choose vardy, still a nice option to have on the bench if you wanted to switch salah out to the wing and bring vardy on as striker for the last 20 mins of a game you’re chasing, that pace would be a nice option v tired defenses!

If he had 90 jumping it wouldn't be so bad

The problem is there is no chem style that just does pace and physical.

• Advertisement

Noob you could buy IF Hazard or SIF Mahrez for your team to upgrade the starting line up.

Yeah while you have a defender who has had a couple of seasons in the Dutch league as one of the best centre backs in it and a winger who has started once for Madrid all year as being better than Neymar, rivaldo etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

If he had 90 jumping it wouldn't be so bad

The problem is there is no chem style that just does pace and physical.

I'd say if you really want to use him you could do 5 at the back and put quick and tall defenders either side of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lost 3 on the bounce in rivals, sick team but no clue :pac: back to Division 4 now, gonna sell up and make a new team, typical rage sell haha.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’m the other end of the spectrum myself.

Was 4-6 yesterday but am now 10-5. Only one loss this morning. Never had a run this good but know it’s going to come to a screeching end,

Did you manage to get good chem on SIF Suarez?
    How are you finding him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Noob you could buy IF Hazard or SIF Mahrez for your team to upgrade the starting line up.

Sane does a serious job for me to be honest... not as good as hazard I know but he's a total baller... could always bring in hazard and try him out and if I don't find the upgrade worth it sell him on...

Was looking at bringing in OTW Mahrez as he rips me apart but don't know would he suit my play style but as with hazard could sell him on if it wasn't working..

Feel my weakest player is POTM Lucas followed by base Sanchez at the back..

If I brought in OTW Mahrez and bought fabiniho center back I could bring in doucore but worried about losing fabiniho from midfield with the height of kante...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Instantly regret it

use him as a CDM...supposed to be excellent and then put him into a good icon sbc or do Raul :)
    I'm trying to resist the temptation of doing Raul....I'd have to dump Rijkaard and toty Dea for NIF De Gea and rttf Sanchez and basically drop potm Aub to the bench. That would give me Zola and Raul up front :)
    But trying to resist..that's 2 million or so in coins for those players so might try and hold tough.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Did you manage to get good chem on SIF Suarez?
    How are you finding him?

Yeah, I’m using 4-3-3 (4) and surrounded him with icons; Zola up top, Keane and Costa behind him. Suarez as the CAM.

Really loving him. He’s so strong that a few items, I’ve lost the ball cause I’ve turned, presumed I was going to lose it, only to find He still has it but the hesitation cost me, lol. He’s got the best shot of anyone I’ve used all year, makes super solid runs, good passing. Feels like an icon level attacker. A proper presence on the field.

He’s part of why I’m 10-9 and not having a usual struggle to get up to 11.

That...and Ibrahimovic. Jayo mentioned using him as a sub and he’s magnificent as a super sub round the 70th. Amount of games I’m drawing and he wanders on and slams a goal or two in is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

9-4 in WL last night to 9-7 today. Can’t seem to hold on to a lead. Have had about 7 penalty shootouts this weekend and lost 5. Can’t for the life of me take penalties, always end up wayward or straight at the keeper.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, I’m using 4-3-3 (4) and surrounded him with icons; Zola up top, Keane and Costa behind him. Suarez as the CAM.

Really loving him. He’s so strong that a few items, I’ve lost the ball cause I’ve turned, presumed I was going to lose it, only to find He still has it but the hesitation cost me, lol. He’s got the best shot of anyone I’ve used all year, makes super solid runs, good passing. Feels like an icon level attacker. A proper presence on the field.

He’s part of why I’m 10-9 and not having a usual struggle to get up to 11.

That...and Ibrahimovic. Jayo mentioned using him as a sub and he’s magnificent as a super sub round the 70th. Amount of games I’m drawing and he wanders on and slams a goal or two in is unreal.

Nice one, good to see you got a star red player that’s really improved your team (and enjoyment of the game) after all the grinding for red picks

Finally managed to grab a win. 10-9 now from 9-4 last night. Taking a break til later on, was driving me insane.

PSG are going nuts against Guingamp. 9-0.
    Hattricks for Cavani and Mbappe.
    2 for Neymar as well.
    How many totw can a team really get in one week?
    And now I definitely have to try and get to 14 wins this weekend.

Changed things up a little bit

2u7176b.jpg

poor Cruyff slumming it down at CDM.
    Would you not put Ballack there or someone else? :)

Blazer wrote: »
    poor Cruyff slumming it down at CDM.
    Would you not put Ballack there or someone else? :)

He's just there to get Van Dijk on full chem, I swap him with Guendouzi ingame.

• Advertisement

Prime crespo sbc up, requires an icon

Also a 90 rated de jong future star, looks relatively cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Finally a reason to get rid of Zola. Crespo looks good value.

Got rid of Sturridge, potm Lucas, UCL Sterling etc to get De Jong..
    Will be a nice super sub for when I take off Keane or Ballack.

I could also sell De Gea or keep him on 8 chem if I sold Rijaard and bought De Ligt and Drumbies. Would be a pretty sweet dutch back line.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Finally a reason to get rid of Zola. Crespo looks good value.

That’s a waste. No way is Crespo worth an icon.
    Better off doing Raul.

Blazer wrote:
    That’s a waste. No way is Crespo worth an icon. Better off doing Raul.

Says the man who put all those cards into a Frankie dear Jong SBC. Now that was a waste when you could have done an 85 rated squad in an icon for it. Raul is too expensive.

Says the man who put all those cards into a Frankie dear Jong SBC. Now that was a waste when you could have done an 85 rated squad in an icon for it. Raul is too expensive.

yeah but they're players I never use and never will.
    Will be doing the same with Zlatan and Silva.
    Crespo's at 1.33 million now on PC and his tradeable is only a 100k more.
    Definitely not worth it unless you have the majority of the cards already.
    And you're better off doing Baresi and using him for it.

Nah Zola is ****e for me. Doesn't fit into my playstyle and is anonymous most games. I play firmino over him as he's an actual presence on the field.

Nah Zola is ****e for me. Doesn't fit into my playstyle and is anonymous most games. I play firmino over him as he's an actual presence on the field.

well let us know how Crespo is.
    I like Aub but ideally I want him to get another potm and be able to use his card to upgrade.

Forgot POTM Sterling existed until he tore me a new one... 4231 LCAM and he ran rings around SIF Lala.

• Advertisement

I’ll probably pass on that de jong, while it’s a decent price I don’t think I’d use him much, he’s not aggressive or strong enough to be a holding mid and his shot isn’t as good as futmas kdb to be a CAM, plus the obvious lack of links from a Dutch, eredivise player.

Twitter rumors say that Ryan sessegnon will be released, if that was a lb card I’d be very interested.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement