Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Donald is perhaps definitely kinda NOT coming to Ireland

Options

Comments

There's no one as Irish as Donald Trump.

Some say, he's descended from the Trumps of Carrick-On-Trump

Look it up. It's all there...:)

:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Oh...are you one of those "Stop ISIS with compassion" folks?

lol. did you make that graph yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Have to laugh at people who don't have a clue about Clinton.

Wasn't Clinton pals with that convicted child abuser from New York. Was on his private jet a few times. The lolita express I think it was called.

People don't have a clue tbh.

Edit: here's a link to the much-admired-by-fools creep.

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.amp.html

Is clinton coming to ireland? how is this in any way related to trump or his visit to ireland? Clinton was dirty bastard too whats your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,154 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize.

This the same Trump who wants to arm teachers...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

2014-2015: Isis on the up, increasing territory, and inflicting dark ages backwardness on increasing numbers of people with their barbaric religion.

2015 onwards : Isis on the retreat. As good as a spent force. Increasing numbers of people freed from their oppression.

Fixed that for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,943 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Just seen blackkklansman, worth a punt!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,562 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Unconfirmed reports Putin is announcing a visit for the same time

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭tigerboon

I think he's here for two days.

72 holes....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Autochange wrote: »
    And paid 6 women off. They only hate Trump because Rte tells them to.

Any links to RTE telling people to hate Trump? Can't say I've seen or heard it. I hate him because of his attitude towards women.

lol. did you make that graph yourself?

Now, if you look very closely at the graph, you'll notice the logo of who made the graph and the source used for the statistics.

Just to be clear: I'm not, for one second, vouching for the accuracy of Newsweek or Airwars; but a little effort on your part instead of blind ridicule and ignorance might just give you a better understanding of the presentation made and the ability to present a counter argument if you so choose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,577 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This the same Trump who wants to arm teachers...?

Who else will return fire when a loon comes in to a school to shoot people?

You can't recall the millions or possibly billions of guns in circulation in the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Fixed that for you.

They knew Trump was coming. Thats what he does. Takes on America's enemies. Improves America. Improves the world. They knew they were going down once he said he would answer America's call to lead it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,943 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

tigerboon wrote:
    72 holes....

That's a lot of action for one man in two days, can't be good for his heart

2014-2017 : Isis on the up, increasing territory, and inflicting dark ages backwardness on increasing numbers of people with their barbaric religion.

2017- : Isis on the retreat. As good as a spent force. Increasing numbers of people freed from their oppression.

Isis controlled territory peaked in 2014. US airstrikes started that year beginning the reverse.

No prize for the Umpa Lumpa coloured clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,849 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

MadYaker wrote: »
    Any links to RTE telling people to hate Trump? Can't say I've seen or heard it. I hate him because of his attitude towards women.

Just do a custom Twitter search for "fake news" from Trump's account, there are your links.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

They knew Trump was coming. Thats what he does. Takes on America's enemies. Improves America. Improves the world. They knew they were going down once he said he would answer America's call to lead it.

They knew Trump was coming for them, three months before he declared his candidacy?

This must be some manner of satire I am unable to comprehend, doubly ironic given you are named for an event which precipitated the fall of a notorious tyrant.

Who else will return fire when a loon comes in to a school to shoot people?

You can't recall the millions or possibly billions of guns in circulation in the country.

"Peace" would be to prevent a situation where the loon comes to fire to shoot people in the first place.

Wanderer78 wrote: »

Depends on how many woods he has...

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭tigerboon

Wanderer78 wrote: »

Off course it's not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Sal Butamol

Crazy statement. He is in charge of most powerful nation in the world. His attitude and many of his decisions affect us, both directly and indirectly.

Yet Obama fawned over whilst Europe flooded by illegal immigrants from his disastrous actions in Syria and Libya.

But Trump says mean things so he's literally Hitler.

Righteo

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Now, if you look very closely at the graph, you'll notice the logo of who made the graph and the source used for the statistics.

Just to be clear: I'm not, for one second, vouching for the accuracy of Newsweek or Airwars; but a little effort on your part instead of blind ridicule and ignorance might just give you a better understanding of the presentation made and the ability to present a counter argument if you so choose.

Why post a graph if you can't vouch for the information.

Fake news

• Registered Users Posts: 13,695 ✭✭✭✭josip

I think he's here for two days.

We should do like Ivan did any honey trap him with hookers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Scorching hot summer, pope Francis visits and now Donald. This is the best year in Irelands history.

Future Reeling in the years be fcuked.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,577 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

"Peace" would be to prevent a situation where the loon comes to fire to shoot people in the first place.

Yes the snowflakers could write a poem of peace that would disarm the country and let them all live happily ever after.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

josip wrote: »
    We should do like Ivan did any honey trap him with hookers.

That yellow stuff ain't honey.

Why post a graph if you can't vouch for the information.

Fake news

The information is vouched for. It's on the graphic very plainly.

Now, it might be falsified or it might be unfounded - and if you feel so, then please present your counter argument - but its existence if plainly visible.

Yes the snowflakers could write a poem of peace that would disarm the country and let them all live happily ever after.

Don't know where the snowflakes come into it, but the deflection kind of proves you have an inaccurate understanding of the concept of "peace" when it comes to political theory and policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Hate crimes? Life must be tough for you

It was a tongue in cheek remark.

Unconfirmed reports Putin is announcing a visit for the same time

If that Eastern focker has done a fiendish fakkish upstage, then it's faux curtains for our fake feicin Western Focker.

43686221_303.jpg

capitalist pig!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    He was welcomed by at least 130k . Personally I think he should have been told to stay in Rome unless he was bringing the secret files with him. As vile a human as Trump is to the best of my knowledge he doesn't condone or cover up for kiddy fiddlers.

'Go get 'em, Roy': Trump backs accused child molester Moore for Senate

Advertisement