Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Donald is perhaps definitely kinda NOT coming to Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

He is a repellent individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Besides the children situation which was absolutely tapped and thankfully quickly removed, the rest is a bunch of meh and faux outrage tbh

removed?

The Trump administration has still not reunited nearly 600 migrant children that it separated from parents at the border in recent months, according to a court filing on Thursday.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/immigrant-parents-kids-reunification-aclu_us_5b63b38ce4b0fd5c73d7e4db

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Protesting against the Pope and saying he's not welcome I can understand, what has Trump done to deserve the same treatment?

That depends on what date you are talking about. I'm pretty sure you could find something vile he's done on any date since his inauguration. For me his worst act is probably locking children in concentration camps away from their parents. I believe there are over 400 children currently misplaced.

Those "parents" illegally brought their kids into the USA and put them in danger.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Can't wait to see how many infractions come out of this thread.

The snowflakes are ramping up the cuck and feminism approach.

We all know things about Donald but this is about him coming to Ireland not what he did or spoke about.

He's hardly going to call into a cucks or feminists door and insult them is he ????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Cody montana

While Obama and Clinton bombed da fook out of thousands of innocent people and were welcomed like rock stars.

Did I mention their merits?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,684 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Try_harder wrote: »
    rise of Right Wing extremism, or as the new batch of boardsies call it... centre right

I think those people just jumped on his band wagon and act like he represents them only, but that is not the case in reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Don't worry i won't be wasting time 'engaging', i don't seem to have the same quantity, quantity being the operative word, of time to devote to message boards.

Best you don't, if memory serves me correctly you got banned off a few of the pope pages because of your behaviour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

mariaalice wrote: »
    He is a repellent individual.

Come on the Donald

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Never said it was, but at least a woman has some chance against an adult . A child has none.

giphy.gif

While Obama and Clinton bombed da fook out of thousands of innocent people and were welcomed like rock stars.

Obama and Clinton were both good people who made some poor decisions at times. There are absolutely no redeeming qualities in Trump. He takes all actions based on greed and spite. He has no capacity for empathy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭ouxbbkqtswdfaw

The parents knew the children would be separated from them. They still went ahead with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

He's not welcome here, the scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Sprinter Sacre

Yes the guidelines were suspended indefinitely, so yeah it has been removed thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

So you welcomed perverts and mass murderers like Kennedy and Bill and Wife

But you protest against Donald ?

Educate yourselves

Who's the boardsie who welcomed Kennedy in the 60s?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

nthclare wrote: »
    The snowflakes are ramping up the cuck and feminism approach.

Get off the internet with your dopey buzz-words.

ebbsy wrote: »
    Those "parents" illegally brought their kids into the USA and put them in danger.

And? Putting your child in a vulnerable position does not excuse the actions of the person who took advantage of them. If you want to criticise the parents for bringing their child along that's fine. But it in no way excuses the treatment Trumps administration subjected them to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Cody montana

We need to start the movement, come on folks, any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I for one welcome our follicly challenged overlord.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭BliainanAir

Best you don't, if memory serves me correctly you got banned off a few of the pope pages because of your behaviour.

I thought you played the ball not the man!

Aren't you a goody two shoes. Getting banned off boards social issues threads on after hours is a badge of honour!

You see moderation bans mean nothing when moderation is biased, as i've often pointed out. The abortion threads were a farce, anything to do with Catholicism etc. I'll stand over those comments all day.

You'll be protected on here alright.

He loves attention. Don't give him any

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭ouxbbkqtswdfaw

And? Putting your child in a vulnerable position does not excuse the actions of the person who took advantage of them. If you want to criticise the parents for bringing their child along that's fine. But it in no way excuses the treatment Trumps administration subjected them to.

The parents knew what would happen the children.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

He's not welcome here, the scumbag.
    start a petition there

• Registered Users Posts: 35,684 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

More political nonsense put before reuniting the kids.

'' your problem to reunite them''

'' no it's your problem to reunite them''

'' no no it's your problem''

Seems they want to drag that story out so it's something to aim at Trump, using kids as a weapon to beat him. WTF
    No one is stopping those kids being reunited except the places that are holding them, they're passing the buck as to who needs to contact the parents so that they can be reunite with their kids.

Come on the Donald

He loves that sort of thing apparently.

Or is it pee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

You see moderation bans mean nothing when moderation is biased, as i've often pointed out. The abortion threads were a farce, anything to do with Catholicism etc. I'll stand over those comments all day.

...and I need to talk to someone?Ha ha . Bye you're really not worth any effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Get over yourself?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Only cucks snowflakes and feminists give out about Trump.....

The offended ones.....

Unlucky...you missed "libtard" to claim this week's star prize.

On topic: I wouldn't be against his visit as the position of American President does deserve a certain respect. Even if the current holder of that office doesn't treat the job with respect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭BliainanAir

...and I need to talk to someone?Ha ha . Bye you're really not worth any effort.

You're triggered! Bye bye!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Obama and Clinton were both good people who made some poor decisions at times. There are absolutely no redeeming qualities in Trump. He takes all actions based on greed and spite. He has no capacity for empathy.

Poor decisions

Such soft language

Reality is you would be picking pieces of your family out of the rubble after orders were given

But Donald is the bad man

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

I'm no Trump fan, in fact I strongly dislike him. However, there's incredible hypocrisy in statements like this. Obama was responsible for the deaths of thousands of people. Make of that what you will, but don't brush it off as being some "poor decisions" while at the same time lambasting Trump. Complete cognitive dissonance.

Trying to justify it because of what his actions are based on doesn't help - it's scant consolation for the families bombed to pieces under Obama across the Middle-East.

Advertisement