Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Donald is perhaps definitely kinda NOT coming to Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Donald is not welcome, but a lad who heads an organisation that raped and abused kids was welcome?

He was not welcome, as clearly shown by the turnout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Donald's biggliest Irish adventure ever! Hope some syphilitic Leprechauns give him a golden shower.

Don't melt snowflake.

Welcome to 6 months ago.
    Move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Seems another poster beat me to it. We can lock this thread up. Good job everyone!

Sully. You a good cook?

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Get Obama booked in for a speaking engagement in Dublin at the same time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭BliainanAir

DChancer wrote: »
    Why are all the world's worst scumbags so attracted to Ireland?

Speak for yourself, i'm no scumbag and i love Ireland:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Scorching hot summer, pope Francis visits and now Donald. This is the best year in Irelands history.

Yeah, reeling in the years will be interesting alright.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

He was not welcome, as clearly shown by the turnout.

He was welcomed by at least 130k . Personally I think he should have been told to stay in Rome unless he was bringing the secret files with him. As vile a human as Trump is to the best of my knowledge he doesn't condone or cover up for kiddy fiddlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

I am looking forward to his arrival already. Cannot wait to see all those Irish eejits out protesting over a President who has nothing to do with us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

How can we show our horror?
    Blimp, mega blimp, super mega blimp?

He is not welcome!

Come to think of it I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the people responsible for the London 'baby Trump blimp' offered it to other places where he was going to visit.

He was welcomed by at least 130k . Personally I think he should have been told to stay in Rome unless he was bringing the secret files with him. As vile a human as Trump is to the best of my knowledge he doesn't condone or cover up for kiddy fiddlers.

This thread is about Donald Trump. You've bored the ar*e off everyone about the Pope on several threads for weeks now. Move on...

• Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

Can you imagine the embarrassment that will be brought to our nation if Leo starts lecturing him on some bull**** to keep the SJWs happy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

I am looking forward to his arrival already. Cannot wait to see all the Irish eejits out protesting over a President who has nothing to do with us.

I forgot we are totally isolated from the world and none of his insanity has any impact on the rest of the planet in anyway.

This thread is about Donald Trump. You've bored the ar*e off everyone about the Pope on several threads for weeks now. Move on...

Noted and ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

I forgot we are totally isolated from the world and none of his insanity has any impact on the rest of the planet in anyway.

He hasn't done anything insane. Think you are listening to too much Pat Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

G'wan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

I am looking forward to his arrival already. Cannot wait to see all those Irish eejits out protesting over a President who has nothing to do with us.

Crazy statement. He is in charge of most powerful nation in the world. His attitude and many of his decisions affect us, both directly and indirectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

C*nt is not welcome. :mad:

Noted and ignored.

I think something's a bit amiss, always comes back to the one thing with you.

You might need to talk things over.

P.s. If it's noted it's not ignored!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

C57qM2KWcAAChgn.jpg

wexie wrote: »
    Come to think of it I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the people responsible for the London 'baby Trump blimp' offered it to other places where he was going to visit.

I’ve messaged them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Balanadan wrote: »
    Can you imagine the embarrassment that will be brought to our nation if Leo starts lecturing him on some bull**** to keep the SJWs happy?

Imagine the six lads in red baseball caps who'll turn out to wave at him.

"Hello Mr President, sir! Sir! Sir!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭DivingDuck

All these State visits... Are we going to have to pull a Ted-style Song For Europe job and try to come up with something to keep these feckers away so they don't bankrupt the place completely?

I think something's a bit amiss, always comes back to the one thing with you.

You might need to talk things over.

Attack the comment ,not the poster unless you have no argument then it's better to say nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Imagine the six lads in red baseball caps who'll turn out to wave at him.

"Hello Mr President, sir! Sir! Sir!"

I have my hat that i bought this year in New York in my wardrobe and im looking forward to wearing it for his visit.

I don't like Trump but I do like the reaction he gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,684 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

The media has brain washed everyone into thinking Trump is some deranged lunatic. But the facts and figures tell of a different America since he came to power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

ricero wrote: »
    I have my hat that i bought this year in New York in my wardrobe and im looking forward to wearing it for his visit.

"Welcome to Ireland, Sir! Sir! Sir!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Agricola wrote: »
    Get Obama booked in for a speaking engagement in Dublin at the same time.

Look at the state he left his party in.

Good speaker but that's it.

Advertisement