Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jmauel

I was asked if I had gas and I said no. That was it. No search.

I did have gas btw, but I had it hidden just in case.

God do ye mean the big connected gas bottles , how do you hide something that big?
    I will really be depending on my gas for the weekend, coffee, brekkie, heating water for a shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

whelzer wrote: »
    Cool! Fairly handy walk so....distance to tent has a direct bearing on the number of cans I am prepared to drag, push, pull!

Not a bad trot at all! Also depends on how early you get there on the Friday. We were parked up at about 3pm and were only 7 or 8 car rows from the entrance to Tangerine Fields....you could carry a keg that distance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Anyone else annoyed trying to get tickets?

I’m literally stalking adverts and people keep offering way above asking on them. So annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Anyone else annoyed trying to get tickets?

I’m literally stalking adverts and people keep offering way above asking on them. So annoying

Use Toutless for face value tickets. Looks like 1 or 2 tickets popping up on there a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Use Toutless for face value tickets. Looks like 1 or 2 tickets popping up on there a day.

Yea I’ve been keeping an eye on there hopefully something pops up. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Seeing as I suggested the WhatsApp only I right I follow through. If you want to be included just mail me your number to:

Boardsalltogethernow@gmail.com

I’ll set it up the week of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

greenspurs wrote: »
    Wheres my tent !?? :D

Probably in the garage? where do you normally store it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Seeing as I suggested the WhatsApp only I right I follow through. If you want to be included just mail me your number to:

we wont recognise each others user names :)

are there any rules ? :D:D:pac::D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Yea I’ve been keeping an eye on there hopefully something pops up. Thanks

Cool. You may have already done this but best thing to do is to have an account setup, follow the thread and have it setup so you get an email for every new reply. So if your email app pushes a notification for every new mail you should know instantly if a possible new ticket gets posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Does anyone know what the story is with hanging around in the camping area if you have a camper van ticket?
    Im the only one in my group camping....:(

Are the rest in campervans? You'll be able to go to them no hassle.

• Advertisement

Are the rest in campervans? You'll be able to go to them no hassle.

and vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hope80

I thought our friends were staying in general but it turns out they all booked tangerine fields, presume neither of us will be able to enter each others campsite with us being in family?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Good idea. What kind of stuff will you be sharing in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

hope80 wrote: »
    I thought our friends were staying in general but it turns out they all booked tangerine fields, presume neither of us will be able to enter each others campsite with us being in family?

You actually have to walk through a bit of Tangerine Fields to get in to the festival from Family Camping, so no problem with you going to them!

Don't think they'll be able to go through to the Family camping though, as they have security checking family wristbands at the entrance of that (which is good to know)!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭eplady2017

Le Bruise wrote: »
    You actually have to walk through a bit of Tangerine Fields to get in to the festival from Family Camping, so no problem with you going to them!

Don't think they'll be able to go through to the Family camping though, as they have security checking family wristbands at the entrance of that (which is good to know)!

Think Tangerine Fields is being upgraded this year. They are advertising something called 'added juice' and their description says
    "Tangerine Fields will be located in a seperate field to General camping and enclosed by its own fencing with stewards on the entrance to increase security."
    Seems to be different than last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

hankless wrote: »
    Good idea. What kind of stuff will you be sharing in it?

Well there are some solo boardies so it’s a way of meeting up with fellow boardies if they like. Just post where they are and what they look like I guess!

Also for when we are on the ground people can give a heads up of a nice burger bar or vegan van or whatever. Everything and anything I guess. I’ll set it up on the Thursday the 1st, already a good few have sent on their details. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I can't imagine the Arcadia Afterburner will yield much acts as I remember it started late enough from midnight to 3.30, looking at last year's Clashfinder, AA only had two acts a night who also played other stages over the weekend, so it will just be six acts covering Friday to Sunday. HAAI played twice I think last year and I don't know who closed on Saturday as the clashfinder still says TBA.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Well there are some solo boardies so it’s a way of meeting up with fellow boardies if they like. Just post where they are and what they look like I guess!

Also for when we are on the ground people can give a heads up of a nice burger bar or vegan van or whatever. Everything and anything I guess. I’ll set it up on the Thursday the 1st, already a good few have sent on their details. :cool:

May I suggest Bear Grillz its just down the steps from the bandstand area walking to the side of the big house and not far from the path that Campervan, family and boutique campers would enter the festival site. Smashing burgers but pricey, a Waterford Gourmet Food Truck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,801 ✭✭✭sporina

hi folks are there any bnb/air bnb options near the event? where would one look? any tips appreciated. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Great idea, email sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jellybeano

I can't imagine the Arcadia Afterburner will yield much acts as I remember it started late enough from midnight to 3.30, looking at last year's Clashfinder, AA only had two acts a night who also played other stages over the weekend, so it will just be six acts covering Friday to Sunday. HAAI played twice I think last year and I don't know who closed on Saturday as the clashfinder still says TBA.

Did Maribou State close on Saturday? Haai was brilliant!

Last year I think the Arcadia announcement was pretty in late in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

sporina wrote: »
    hi folks are there any bnb/air bnb options near the event? where would one look? any tips appreciated. thanks.

airbnb.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 anon19008

sporina wrote: »

If your driving to and from every day maybe a b&b in Mooncoin, Co. Kilkenny? I think it is about 20km round trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭eplady2017

Good idea..

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭endainoz

This time three weeks! First can will be in hand! Getting excited now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭MattD

Lineup: LINE-UP: EROL ALKAN // JOSH WINK // OR.LA // HAMMER // NITE FLEIT // ARCADIA SOUNDSYSTEM + SPECIAL GUEST

Plus an Arcadia Pub and a Tesla Cage/Coil style electricity fixture too. Looks fairly hardcore!

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭whelzer

MattD wrote: »
    Lineup: LINE-UP: EROL ALKAN // JOSH WINK // OR.LA // HAMMER // NITE FLEIT // ARCADIA SOUNDSYSTEM + SPECIAL GUEST

Plus an Arcadia Pub and a Tesla Cage/Coil style electricity fixture too. Looks fairly hardocre!

Now that is a an announcement!! Sounds mental!

• Advertisement

endainoz wrote: »
    This time three weeks! First can will be in hand! Getting excited now.

I was just looking up the opening times and spotted this:

THURSDAY: Campervan area opens from 6PM - Midnight.

We are only 25 minutes away .. this sounds like a plan. Can't beat waking up on site Friday morning.

Advertisement