Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    Where did you hear that? Have they announced it?

I can't link it as it's been so long. Esentially they're expanding the site, opening more camping (as it was packed last year which resulted in people being moved into VIP areas)

and switching layout of the arena to improve flow. Also I expect the comedy spiegeltent to be replaced by something bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I can't link it as it's been so long. Esentially they're expanding the site, opening more camping (as it was packed last year which resulted in people being moved into VIP areas)

and switching layout of the arena to improve flow. Also I expect the comedy spiegeltent to be replaced by something bigger.

That all sounds good. Arrived on the Saturday last year and got to camp in VIP area. Dunno how you get to camp there in first place. Didn't seem to be any VIP tickets on sale but maybe they're given out by festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

Also I expect the comedy spiegeltent to be replaced by something bigger.

Yeah thought it was a bit ridiculous that we had to q up to get in here last year

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

The crowd for the viper was mental, a bigger spot would be good

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Did anyone use the Boutique camping last year? We were in general camping and in my old age I'd prefer the possibility of a bit of added security and more peace and quiet past 3 or 4 am.

Particularly looking at the pods, 605e for a 6 man seems reasonable?

• Advertisement

Did anyone use the Boutique camping last year? We were in general camping and in my old age I'd prefer the possibility of a bit of added security and more peace and quiet past 3 or 4 am.

Particularly looking at the pods, 605e for a 6 man seems reasonable?

We stayed in boutique last year... a Bellepad with 2 beds and sheets :D would highly recommend, we are defo gonna book again for this year. €605 is for a 2 man podpad I think though... the bigger ones are more expensive

Edit sorry €605 for a 6 person Bellepad, very good value

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

We stayed in boutique last year... a Bellepad with 2 beds and sheets :D would highly recommend, we are defo gonna book again for this year. €605 is for a 2 man podpad I think though... the bigger ones are more expensive

Edit sorry €605 for a 6 person Bellepad, very good value

That is just the basics thou, but I'm fine bringing chairs, sleeping bags mats etc

5m Bellepad
    • Groundsheet and carpet
    • Maximum occupancy is 6 adults

The beds were comfortable enough if you're willing to pay a bit extra.

Ours had plenty of space and could stand up fully which was very handy for getting dressed etc.

Boutique campsite had complimentary tea and coffee in the morning time too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Yeah thought it was a bit ridiculous that we had to q up to get in here last year
    maximoose wrote: »
    The crowd for the viper was mental, a bigger spot would be good
    I thought the comedy tent was lovely and a great little spot for the less well-known acts but how they thought it would be sufficient for the bigger names, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

The beds were comfortable enough if you're willing to pay a bit extra.

Ours had plenty of space and could stand up fully which was very handy for getting dressed etc.

Boutique campsite had complimentary tea and coffee in the morning time too

OHH tea an coffee would be lovely !!!! :P

Did anyone stay in those 'yokes' that looked like dog kennels ?? They didn't look the biggest from just walking past , maybe they were like a Tardis on the inside ?? :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Noticed a comment there on one of ATN FB posts from ATN that the new acts will be announced same date as last year, so mid February.

Just said I'd share as there were some hopes that it would be earlier this month

Noticed a comment there on one of ATN FB posts from ATN that the new acts will be announced same date as last year, so mid February.

Just said I'd share as there were some hopes that it would be earlier this month

Feb 19th

greenspurs wrote: »
    OHH tea an coffee would be lovely !!!! :P

Did anyone stay in those 'yokes' that looked like dog kennels ?? They didn't look the biggest from just walking past , maybe they were like a Tardis on the inside ?? :D

Are you talking about the Podpads? I didn't stay in them but a friend stayed in them at ep last year and said they were great they have plug sockets so you can charge your phone and they brought a toastie maker with them to see if it would work and it did ( but I think they're only supposed to be used for phone chargers ) we are considering booking one for this year for both all together now and ep

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,878 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Id love to see a few of the following added

Tame Impala(but my gut is saying they will be snapped up by EP)
    The Strokes
    Caravan Palace
    Basement Jaxx
    Franz Ferdinand
    Bloc Party
    Editors
    Interpol
    Band of Horses

Hey all,

Has anyone here volunteered at ATN last year. What were your experiences? @Bodhrandude did you do this? edit (all good now; reading your blog)

Did you end up doing 3 x 8 hours or 4 x 6 hour shifts.

Was thinking of doing this with the GF to save money.

Any experiences of Body & Soul are also welcome.

edit : Reading Bodhrandude's blog so all good people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

latitude-poster-2019.jpg

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

latitude-poster-2019.jpg

Hoping nothing from there or Lolapalooza Paris turn up for ATN, really bland lineups.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ In what world could you consider The Strokes as bland..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Basq wrote: »
    ^ In what world could you consider The Strokes as bland..

I dont. I wouldnt be overly enthused with them headlining, considering their last above average album was released in 2003, but theyre the only decent live act on either bill as far as i can see.

BadTurtle wrote: »
    I dont. I wouldnt be overly enthused with them headlining, considering their last above average album was released in 2003, but theyre the only decent live act on either bill as far as i can see.

I don't see the Strokes on either bill, where is everyone getting the Strokes from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

I don't see the Strokes on either bill, where is everyone getting the Strokes from?

Top of the bill lad

HDfNYSh.png

Top of the bill lad

HDfNYSh.png

My bad, i must haven been looking at the wrong poster or google gave me the 2018 lineup and didn't notice. Yeah the one I was looking at had Kraftwerk and Weeknd on it.

DyEOsxOWwAAn91v.jpg

Really hope we see Maribou State on the lineup again, also give me from that:

IDLES
    Whitney
    Broken Social Scene
    FJM
    Car Seat Headrest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Oof. That Green Man line up is excellent.

Four Tet, Father John Misty, Idles, Sharon van Etten, Broken Social Scene, Whitney, Car Seat Headrest, Maribou State, Steve Mason, Julia Jacklin, and Avi Buffalo would all be very welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Stillill42

maximoose wrote: »
    Really hope we see Maribou State on the lineup again, also give me from that:

IDLES
    Whitney
    Broken Social Scene
    FJM
    Car Seat Headrest
    Exactly the list I would have posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Can’t see idles doing another show in Ireland after April and iveagh gardens in July.

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Can’t see idles doing another show in Ireland after April and iveagh gardens in July.

I reckon Electric Picnic.

Newish band, making a name for themselves, playing great gigs with energy to spare.

I smell a cash grab.

And then a nice break in 2020 to rest and record.

And then a nice break in 2020 to rest and record.

They are recording again already :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Was there abh specific date mentioned in February for the line up announcement? January is dragging on..!

Advertisement