Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Did everyone get an email?
    I'm signed up to everything - don't seem to have received any email. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭paulie13

Bought a caravan ticket but have no idea whether it will be a caravan or campervan I have available to me come next August. Does anyone know whether you can bring a campervan on a caravan ticket and vice versa?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Suckit wrote: »
    Did everyone get an email?
    I'm signed up to everything - don't seem to have received any email. :(

I sent a link in earlier, should work as there’s no code

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Also, if there was ever a case for rewarding loyalty, this was the year. The tickets are up there for the world on Ticketmaster today, no concession to the poor feckers who spent the day in their cars on the Friday. I really thought they were holding off so they could make an impression with this years ticket release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Tickets bought for next year... Had a cracker of a weekend this year. Also sold my EP tickets a few weeks back - I've found a new festival home in ATN. So much nicer with the weather at night being that little bit warmer in August

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

On FB:
    As the dust settles we look back on and take stock of our second chapter. Firstly, the All Together Now team would like to say we are absolutely and fully committed to making sure that the issues that arose this year’s festival are not repeated. We have taken in every comment, every email and are carefully taking stock of where we need to improve. We have met and are working closely with An Garda Siochana and our other partner agencies to ensure that the traffic experienced travelling to this year’s festival does not happen again. We aim for the highest standards and plan to deliver the best festival experience possible. We are deeply disappointed that some areas of this years All Together Now fell short of expectations, and for this, we are truly sorry.

We have been heartened by the All Together Now community that has taken the time to share their experience with us. Although there were negatives, which we have to and will address and improve for our third edition, there were some amazing and memorable moments. You were respectful of each other, of the beautiful landscape and all our wonderful performers. You enjoyed feasts of food, bespoke cocktails, hidden stages, and hot tubs and a host of different and quirky gems. The Arcadia, Afterburner shot its flames into the night sky, whilst Tigre’s 20 foot wooden Redwood Stag installation looked on down the Road To Nowhere toward the illuminated Curraghmore House. Brunch on the Bandstand with Blindboy had you captivated on Sunday afternoon, overlooked by Tigre’s new wooden Lion. Memorable music moments from Patti Smith to The Murder Capital, The National to Loyle Carner, even the sideways rain couldn’t stop you enjoying The Wailers and Sing Along Social. Our youngest festival-goers enjoyed the dedicated kids’ space, Kids Together, where face painters and performers enthralled both parents and kids alike - the little ones even danced in the rain as George Fitzgerald took over the annual Arcadia Kids Rave.

We now have the privilege & responsibility of getting back to work on the third edition of All Together Now, which will again take place on the Bank Holiday Weekend - July 31 - August 2nd 2020.
    Festival Capacity: We can confirm that our capacity will not increase next year, as we endeavour to improve the overall experience for our loyal audience. All Together Now will remain again Strictly Over 21s. Children between the ages of 12 and under can attend free of charge, accompanied by a parent with a family ticket.

Ah FFS.
    I can't get past the final stage to verify my card. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭rubick

Can anyone remember the name of the pizza place that did the breakfast calzone in the Both Sides Now campsite?
    Those things were a lifesaver.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Blahfool

What are the tiers all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

paulie13 wrote: »
    Bought a caravan ticket but have no idea whether it will be a caravan or campervan I have available to me come next August. Does anyone know whether you can bring a campervan on a caravan ticket and vice versa?

I don't think this is a problem. Don't worry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Blahfool wrote: »

the earlier you buy, the cheaper the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Cheaper prices, when a tier sells out it moves the the next one. Encourage people to purchase sooner to et a cheaper price, so they have some cash earlier on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,534 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

There are a limited number of tickets in each, and when they sell out, the pricier tier starts going on sale instead.

Ah, F*ck it.
    I give up.

Can't pay. Probably better off.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Time for a 2020 thread?

Edit: Sitting this one out for a while. The FB message shows a lot of acknowledgement but I will think twice about going back. If the initial line up tickles my fancy, I will be back.

Good to see capacity isn't increased. I think the site can handle it, with tweaks to all of the things they got feedback on. Let's nail the festival at this capacity before increasing it again.

Pricing tiers are same as this year too (apart from the instalment side of things) so I'm hopeful that our message was heard loud and clear.

Edit 2: (And I put this in a new thread too) Tiered pricing ONLY applies to presale tickets until 8am next Thursday. After tickets go on general sale it'll be full whack of 220 euro for everyone, which is indeed higher than this years price. Probably the "incentive" for people like me who are on the fence.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

So ATN replied to me on fb about the price of the instalment plan:
    we have never offered the instalment plan on early bird tickets. Instalment plan is only available on full price.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Time for a 2020 thread?

Edit: Sitting this one out for a while. The FB message shows a lot of acknowledgement but I will think twice about going back. If the initial line up tickles my fancy, I will be back.

Good to see capacity isn't increased. I think the site can handle it, with tweaks to all of the things they got feedback on. Let's nail the festival at this capacity before increasing it again.

Pricing tiers are same as this year too (apart from the instalment side of things) so I'm hopeful that our message was heard loud and clear.

Only for a week.
    Full price tickets are €220, after next Thursday:
    General & Family Ticket Release:
    Tickets will go on general sale at 9AM Thursday, 29 August via Ticketmaster Ireland & usual outlets priced at €220.00 including booking fee.

The final price last year was €208, after 1st January.

So not only are they going up in price, the window for buying at a tiered price is drastically reduced.

Only for a week.
    Full price tickets are €220, after next Thursday:

The final price last year was €208, after 1st January.

So not only are they going up in price, the window for buying at a tiered price is drastically reduced.

Yah I copped that after! I've edited my original post :)

Looks like this is our "incentive" / "Loyalty reward" to go again and buy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

rubick wrote: »
    Can anyone remember the name of the pizza place that did the breakfast calzone in the Both Sides Now campsite?
    Those things were a lifesaver.

Palmento! They have a restaurant in Cork, pretty good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭rubick

Legend - cheers for this! Was doing our heads in trying to remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gkhant

Before I join the 2020 edition of the thread, has anybody else noticed Aiken Promotions are listed this year as festival co-organisers?

I checked my last year tickets and it was POD alone.

Or have I missed summat completely that I didn't notice their involvement before...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,796 ✭✭✭sporina

do you know the name of the coffee van in the BSN campsite? they had amazing brownies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

gkhant wrote: »

Before I join the 2020 edition of the thread, has anybody else noticed Aiken Promotions are listed this year as festival co-organisers?

I checked my last year tickets and it was POD alone.

Or have I missed summat completely that I didn't notice their involvement before...

Well spotted - id heard rumours last year that Aiken were involved in a background role. They put some money in to allow it to grow and to get bigger acts, apparently.

Mcd have the same arrangement with Indiependence in Cork too, I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

sporina wrote: »
    do you know the name of the coffee van in the BSN campsite? they had amazing brownies

I think that was Frank and Honest. Large queues but the coffee was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,796 ✭✭✭sporina

blaa85 wrote: »
    I think that was Frank and Honest. Large queues but the coffee was lovely.

really? thats run by centra...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Well spotted - id heard rumours last year that Aiken were involved in a background role. They put some money in to allow it to grow and to get bigger acts, apparently.

Mcd have the same arrangement with Indiependence in Cork too, I believe.

Im pretty sure The Corona's manager is also one of the lead bookers for Indie so that prob explains the connection. Plus they had 3 fairly decent/big headliners this year

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭BangBeater

Jon Hopkins - Emerald Rush. Probably the moment of the weekend for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Anyone interested in two discounted George Fitzgerald tickets for tonight in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I never thought of asking God this but why didn't you transfer the rainy days on Saturday and Sunday to the Wednesday and the Thursday before, the sun was splitting the stones these days and I was working the pre-fest they would've have been better suited to the Saturday and Sunday and would've been more appreciated too.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement