Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonoff WiFi Plug - €7.24 (using code) [Dressily]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

Invincible wrote: »
    Ordered 22/8
    Didn't check tracking.
    Arrived yesterday.
    Same didn't check tracking arrived 3 days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭christy c

Mine says "Arrival at Destination Post (Country: IE)" since Monday but haven't received it yet. Only ordered on the 22nd though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

I ordered 3 and they all arrived yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 MikeHammer70

Be careful, i re-ordered with a new account and paypal

I used the coupon code twice a few weeks back on the first account

I setup a new account and put two 2 in the basket and applied the coupon code to bring it down to £12

After you proceed to checkout with paypal on the phone ,for some reason you get kicked back to the website for the final payment and applying the D coins

I applied the D coins to bring it down to £10.xx ,i had the discount and the coins and the final payment on the screen ,i clicked on pay now the total was 10.xx and straightaway popped up revolut payment notification for £21.xx

I setup 2 tickets straightaway to get cancelled but the order has now been shipped out in less than 4 hours,the 2 tickets are still being processed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Be careful, i re-ordered with a new account and paypal

I used the coupon code twice a few weeks back on the first account

I setup a new account and put two 2 in the basket and applied the coupon code to bring it down to £12

After you proceed to checkout with paypal on the phone ,for some reason you get kicked back to the website for the final payment and applying the D coins

I applied the D coins to bring it down to £10.xx ,i had the discount and the coins and the final payment on the screen ,i clicked on pay now the total was 10.xx and straightaway popped up revolut payment notification for £21.xx

I setup 2 tickets straightaway to get cancelled but the order has now been shipped out in less than 4 hours,the 2 tickets are still being processed

Same thing happened to me, only with a PayPal payment. Got onto their online customer service straight away and was told to create a ticket. Items are showing as shipped now.

Edit: Just had a reply on my support ticket. Item has been shipped and there is nothing that they can do to cancel/edit the order.

• Advertisement

mine was paypal too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Nforce wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me, only with a PayPal payment. Got onto their online customer service straight away and was told to create a ticket. Items are showing as shipped now.

Edit: Just had a reply on my support ticket. Item has been shipped and there is nothing that they can do to cancel/edit the order.

If you paid by PayPal, get on to them about it, should be able to initiate a refund for the overcharge or failing that a return/refund at no expense to you.

If you paid by PayPal, get on to them about it, should be able to initiate a refund for the overcharge or failing that a return/refund at no expense to you.

Yep, I've done that too. I created a new Dresslily account and ordered again, this time taking screenshots of the order amount and the amount that I was charged

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Same happened me but I managed to get it refunded straight away!

antodeco wrote: »
    Same happened me but I managed to get it refunded straight away!

Refund through PayPal straight away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Delivered and both working. Takes a bit of messing as instructions are not great (there is no green light)....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,921 ✭✭✭dodzy

christy c wrote: »
    Mine says "Arrival at Destination Post (Country: IE)" since Monday but haven't received it yet. Only ordered on the 22nd though
    Same here. Up and running in minutes.

Alexa, turn on lamp, turn on kettle,,,, the epitome of laziness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

ordered one 25th aug - delivered 4th sept

thanks op

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Nforce wrote: »
    Refund through PayPal straight away?

Raised a ticket with Dresslily literally 30 seconds after paying. May have been lucky I did it so quick!

antodeco wrote: »
    Raised a ticket with Dresslily literally 30 seconds after paying. May have been lucky I did it so quick!

I did the same, but customer support couldn't help as they claimed that they couldn't see my order. I was advised to create a support ticket in order for the cancellation to go through. I did this but several hours later I was informed that the order had shipped and could no longer be cancelled or a refund given. I guess that I'll have to let PayPal sort it out at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

Mine shipped August 21 getting worried as no sign and the tracking just says arrived in Ireland on the 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭boosabum

Order these also on a whim.
    Anyone use these in conjunction with one of those speaking assistant things or have any ideas on a good value one.
    Not sure what to do with them but the idea of telling the TV & lights to come on and off should pass a few winter evenings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

boosabum wrote: »
    Not sure what to do with them but the idea of telling the TV & lights to come on and off should pass a few winter evenings :)

Read post #241 above

I've rang PayPal and hopefully will get refunded

I wouldn't advise anyone to buy from these

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Thanks Basq

Just ordered two and now looking for advice as to what to control them with

All suggestions welcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Thanks Basq

Just ordered two and now looking for advice as to what to control them with

All suggestions welcome

Lamps, Christmas lights, cheap strings of LEDs are the winners. After that I them in the winter for plug in radiators that I want to be on just before sleep and come on again just before I wake, and for a fan heater I use on my laundry sometimes.

If you've got a smart phone with a fast charger that you use all night having the charger go on for an hour or two when you first plug the phone in at night and then again 15 minutes or so before your alarm goes off is a good tip. If you leave a phone in a fast charger all night it can slowly deteriorate battery performance (apparently).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

errlloyd wrote: »
    Lamps, Christmas lights, cheap strings of LEDs are the winners. After that I them in the winter for plug in radiators that I want to be on just before sleep and come on again just before I wake, and for a fan heater I use on my laundry sometimes.

If you've got a smart phone with a fast charger that you use all night having the charger go on for an hour or two when you first plug the phone in at night and then again 15 minutes or so before your alarm goes off is a good tip. If you leave a phone in a fast charger all night it can slowly deteriorate battery performance (apparently).

Do you recommend Google Home, Alexia, other?

Also ordered another 2 (4 in total)

First order @ €6.36 each
    Second order @ €6.80 each

You really can't go wrong with those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Another day and mine still have not appeared.

Doesn't make much sense. Ordered 16th of August tracking said they landed here on Aug 28 (IIRC) yet many people ordered after that date have received there's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

2nd package of 2 arrived today, ordered on 22/8, Singpost unregistered according to order email.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

dodzy wrote: »
    Same here. Up and running in minutes.

Alexa, turn on lamp, turn on kettle,,,, the epitome of laziness.

yeah, then no water in the kettle, :pac:

Just tracked my one,
    2018-08-21 06:51:24
    Departure in Location Warehouse Sorting Centre.
    ShenZhen
    just this mean its still in warehouse since the 21st august?

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Just tracked my one,
    2018-08-21 06:51:24
    Departure in Location Warehouse Sorting Centre.
    ShenZhen
    just this mean its still in warehouse since the 21st august?

Did you just view the delivery details on the dresslily site or copy and paste the tracking number in to Singapore post?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

Another day and mine still have not appeared.

Doesn't make much sense. Ordered 16th of August tracking said they landed here on Aug 28 (IIRC) yet many people ordered after that date have received there's.
    Exact same situation as yourself same order date and the tracking was useless anyway

christy c wrote: »
    Did you just view the delivery details on the dresslily site or copy and paste the tracking number in to Singapore post?

Just clicked VIEW on Tracking Information on site.

• Advertisement

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Just clicked VIEW on Tracking Information on site.

Copy out the tracking number to Singapore post, should give more information

Advertisement