Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act Two Scene I - The Tower

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vrakrash looks at Iuric.

'Gonna check this out. Lots of blood down there though. Could be dangerous.'

Vrakrash checks the ladder for traps and slowly proceeds down it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Fourier wrote: »
    OOC: Are the lists questions? i.e. Is his face a Human, Lion, Tiger, Humany-feline hybrid, tentacles?

Yes, but it's academic now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Evade

Necrominus wrote: »
    Vrakrash looks at Iuric.

"Sounds as if it could be dangerous, I shall accompany you. Besides, the room ahead looks quite normal." Iuric follow Vrakrash

He sees a quite empty room with only three stairs, a glass table and stairs going up.
    OOC: Minotaur or humanish sized?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Vrakrash looks at Iuric.

Climbing down he sees the doors rotating about the walls., one with "Binding Studies" written on it.

The ceiling is steel in construction and the room is brightly lit from no visible light source.

Evade wrote: »
    OOC: Minotaur or humanish sized?
    OOC: Humanish

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Climbing down he sees the doors rotating about the walls., one with "Binding Studies" written on it.

The ceiling is steel in construction and the room is brightly lit from no visible light source.

Vrakrash calls up to Karinth.

'Hey, Karinth - know anything about... Binding Studies? If so, this room might interest you.'

Vrakrash examines the other doors.

Vrakrash calls up to Karinth.

'Hey, Karinth - know anything about... Binding Studies? If so, this room might interest you.'

Vrakrash examines the other doors.
    "Yes, usually for controlling Demons and Devils, down in a minute dragon"

The only other door has a strange green tree with snakes as leaves carved on it.

Vrakrash tries to open the green tree door.

Vrakrash tries to open the green tree door.
    OOC: CON save

OOC: CON save

OOC: 14 :cool:

• Advertisement

A pulse of green power runs through the door and Vrakrash feels his body shiver. His stomach turns, as he feels his organs growing and moving. Though for now there are no outward changes.

Opening the door, there is a laboratory with various fluids and vials on six benches.

Behind the last bench there is a steel door.

Patinkin walks in behind Vrakrash.

A pulse of green power runs through the door and Vrakrash feels his body shiver. His stomach turns, as he feels his organs growing and moving. Though for now there are no outward changes.

Opening the door, there is a laboratory with various fluids and vials on six benches.

Behind the last bench there is a steel door.

Vrakrash rubs his stomach and enters the lab, calling up to Retula this time.

'Hey... Rettie? There's some sort of laboratory down here... wanna... check it out?'

"That was... Are you injured?" Iuric asks Vrakrash. Then he moves to examine the steel door and opens it if nothing looks out of the ordinary.

Evade wrote:
    "That was... Are you injured?" Iuric asks Vrakrash. Then he moves to examine the steel door and opens it if nothing looks out of the ordinary.

'No. I feel.. different, but not injured. Who knows what power that contained. Be on your guard lest some change occurs. I know very little of magic or it's effects.'

Evade wrote: »
    The door has a septagonal magic symbol on it, done in magenta paint.

The door has a septagonal magic symbol on it, done in magenta paint.
    "Does anyone know what this symbol is meant to convey?" Iuric asks to the room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sarric noticing the minator exits south snoops over to the table and examines the four other meals set up at the table.

sKeith wrote: »
    Sarric noticing the minator exits south snoops over to the table and examines the four other meals set up at the table.
    Meat and Veg dishes, though of very high quality produce. The sauce smells delicious even from a distance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sarric looks for a spoon, and if found, he will try the sauce.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Sarric looks for a spoon, and if found, he will try the sauce.
    The sauce is delicious beyond words and strengthening. Sarric feels bolstered.

OOC: Max HP increased by 4

As soon as he swallows the first mouthful, a magic effect sweeps over the sauce and on every dish it turns from the golden colour it had to a blackish purple.

Vrakrash rubs his stomach and enters the lab, calling up to Retula this time.

'Hey... Rettie? There's some sort of laboratory down here... wanna... check it out?'

"Duuuuh, that's what I was doing before you decided to start searching for traps with your face!"
    Retula sighs and descends, head towards where Vrakrash is.

Ooc :let me know if the raven fits. Also if she knows what the Glyph on Iuric's door is, let me know

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" She asks Patinkin

"Just decided to wander in and have a look" Patinkin replies. "So much disorder on your plane"

Retula knows the symbol is an archaic word for "High Quality Potions" in the old Elvish magical tongue.

Banjo wrote: »
    "Duuuuh, that's what I was doing before you decided to start searching for traps with your face!"
    Retula sighs and descends, head towards where Vrakrash is.

'Hands, actually - how would you have suggested opening the door, smarty-pants?'

He gestures to the steel door.

'Quite happy for you to educate us on the finer arts of door opening though.'

Retula checks the door with Hetyaro's help, then gets Patinkin to use his pawhands / tentacles to try to open the door. Unless he hasn't got those handypaws

OOC: Patinkin looks like this:
    vgu7i4.jpg

Retula and Hetyaro check the door, finding no obvious traps.

Patinkin pulls at the door, but it is locked tight.

Vrakrash smirks.

'Need any help there Rettie?'

If there's no obvious locking / opening mechanism for the halflings to work on, blink Patinkin to the other side for a quick look (check room first, then door)

"Dude, the point is to not use nonexpendable assets to turn the handle. I'm not a locksmith.i thought we brought a pro for that?"

While waiting for the halflings to show up Iuric knocks on the door.

• Advertisement

Patinkin blinks into the room which posses a high ceiling. There is only a locked cabinet made of maple wood with nine potions of various hues. It lies unlocked.

When Iuric knocks, Patinkin sees a large snake become visible on the ceiling and slither down to the floor.

"Hello Manticore, what are you doing here. These potions won't work on you"

**It speaks to me Retula, what do I say?**

Advertisement