Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

I give up. The bleeding hearts are back. Again.

I can assure you that I’m anything but a bleeding heart! I abhor everything she stands for.

However, there are 7 young people who need the support that she’s incapable of supplying. I say this as a mother.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

I can assure you that I’m anything but a bleeding heart! I abhor everything she stands for.

However, there are 7 young people who need the support that she’s incapable of supplying. I say this as a mother.

And you think that carries more weight why ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Take them into care then. Might be one way to save them from the inevitable 1000's of convictions between them later in life. She is obviously financially incapable of looking after them.

EDIT: It would save the state a fortune in legal aid in years to come. The state being me and all other taxpayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

No its not. The facebook screenshot of her add was posted on this thread. She had 10k for a 7 seater.

For context:

5febe4259a6849424b2b8357121eee5e.png

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    For context:

5febe4259a6849424b2b8357121eee5e.png

Even better, she had 10 million :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

That's a very good point and one that has been mentioned many times, the kids should not have this woman as a role model. Not to mention the father, Jaily McScumbag.

However, I don't particularly want to pay for them. I say that as a childless adult.

That's a very good point and one that has been mentioned many times, the kids should not have this woman as a role model. Not to mention the father, Jaily McScumbag.

However, I don't want particularly want to pay for them. I say that as a childless adult.

We are all paying for them right now, the only question is would they be better off reared by someone else rather than the current person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

BBFAN wrote: »
    She hasn't rented with HAP because there are no landlords out there who will accept someone with 7 children on a HAP payment, get a grip.

I do realise it's AH yeah. There's jokes and then there's making disgusting comments about a real persons private parts. Those comments are not jokes and not funny.

I think they are funny

We are all paying for them right now, the only question is would they be better off reared by someone else rather than the current person.

Ah that's not even a question. If those kids had been adopted at birth into loving, working class families, I think people would be a lot more optimistic for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

Take them into care then. Might be one way to save them from the inevitable 1000's of convictions between them later in life. She is obviously financially incapable of looking after them.

EDIT: It would save the state a fortune in legal aid in years to come. The state being me and all other taxpayers.

Financially she is being adequately funded to look after her children.

It's the rest of her parenting skills that I would question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

And you think that carries more weight why ????

I think she means as a mother you would usually be a bit more sensitive to keeping children with their parents thinking about being in that position and all with your own children.

That Maryanne believes in this case foster care is the better option says a lot about how she sees the care these children are getting. I agree with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

She looked a bit pregnant in those camouflage pajamas.

Dont think there was anything to admire in her speech. Its the Gubberments responsibilty to house her seven children, eg, taxpayers should work harder and make more tax while Mags continues to have a baby every year.

Has anyone asked her what contraceptives she is using yet.

The children are very well cared for and they have the company of their mother and father(when he isnt in jail) and their multiple siblings all day everyday. They are certainly a lot better off than children dragged out of bed at 630 A M to be driven to a creche where they are institutionalised by daycare at six months of age.

Margaret is a feckless irresponsible human being but her very young family are a credit to her, none of them are obese and they are very good looking.

tretorn wrote: »
    She looked a bit pregnant in those camouflage pajamas.

Has anyone asked her what contraceptives she is using yet.

Probably the one where you try to hold an asperin between your knees.

Margaret is a feckless irresponsible human being but her very young family are a credit to her, none of them are obese and they are very good looking.

Fair play, nearly sh*t myself reading that.
    Probably the one where you try to hold an asperin between your knees.

The leave it in method.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

However, I don't particularly want to pay for them. I say that as a childless adult.

Jaily mc scumbag who has women queuing up apparently. Wtf is wrong with people?

Jaily mc scumbag who has women queuing up apparently. Wtf is wrong with people?

Maybe the certainty that he is fertile may help them on the road to the "free foreva home"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Even better, she had 10 million :pac:

Now in fairness, she is calculating how much the Irish State will plough into her and her family in the coming years. She knows that it is guaranteed income and she will be able to get sizeable loans based on that "income" alone.

To be fair too she is an advertisement for early motherhood, she has loads of energy and not a bad figure either.

So many women have to wait till late thirties to have a family now and they look haggard, their haggardness isnt helped by having to work ten hours a day at the paid job and then start on the unpaid job at & 7pm when the creche closes and the children come home. The rise in autism too is definitely down to the age of women and the age for child bearing is rising every year. The numbers of babies born to mothers in their forties is increasing year on year and so is the number of babies born with defects which arent visible.

Margaret will stop having children long before shes forty but there is another dozen childbearing years left before that, she could have twenty children before shes finished.

To be fair too she is an advertisement for early motherhood, she has loads of energy and not a bad figure either.

Thats makes it all ok so? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

So many women have to wait till late thirties to have a family now and they look haggard, their haggardness isnt helped by having to work ten hours a day at the paid job and then start on the unpaid job at & 7pm when the creche closes and the children come home. The rise in autism too is definitely down to the age of women and the age for child bearing is rising every year. The numbers of babies born to mothers in their forties is increasing year on year and so is the number of babies born with defects which arent visible.

Margaret will stop having children long before shes forty but there is another dozen childbearing years left before that, she could have twenty children before shes finished.

Have as many kids as you like as young as you like but pay for them yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,356 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

If you actually listen to what she spouts in that video, its more or less what the Bríd Smiths, Paul Murphys, Ruth Coppinger and Rich Boy Barretts of this world say, only they do it in a less shouty manner with a better accent.

Shows you how much guff they chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

In fairness to her, not many politicians could deliver a speech like that even with notes. she reminds me of a young, female Michael D!

Margaret Cash for President, anyone?
    Was Michael D a young female?
    I see the resemblance though. He spouted a lot of ****e at her age too
    (and still does)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Edgware wrote: »
    Was Michael D a young female?
    I see the resemblance though. He spouted a lot of ****e at her age too
    (and still does)

I just can't picture him ever being young.

Must have been some sight.

I see Ruth Coppinger is already talking about liberalising abortion even though we havent actually started providing abortion services legally yet.

The travellers of this world wont be having abortions, thats for sure. The professional women whose children would be an asset to any Country will be having abortions because they have no houses and no savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I heard her. Such a fcked up person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

That was a great speech in fairness. She should stand for election, I'd vote for her.

Absolutely and she s setting a wonderful example to her kids about the need to be vocal about your convictions in life...and not to be bullied or feel inferior by the men in suits. Very impressive indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Absolutely and she s setting a wonderful example to her kids about the need to be vocal about your pconvictions in life...and not to be bullied or feel inferior by the men in suits. Very impressive indeed.

Now say that to the majority of taxpayers who are forced to support her lifestyle choices.

Impressive actually not impressed it's actually quite sickening to the majority of the country

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

Gatling wrote: »
    Now say that to the majority of taxpayers who are forced to support her lifestyle choices.

Impressive actually not impressed it's actually quite sickening to the majority of the country

Not sure where you got the 'majority' stats from but either way her delivery and conviction were very impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Absolutely and she s setting a wonderful example to her kids about the need to be vocal about your convictions in life...and not to be bullied or feel inferior by the men in suits. Very impressive indeed.

Yes, she shows them exactly how to get €50,000 a year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,352 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I wonder exactly where she was referring to when she mentioned 'borded up buildings in south dublin'? I wonder if she has her eye on Sandymout - would be handy for taking the kids to the strand for a bit of sand castle building during the summer months.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement