Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

In fairness to her, not many politicians could deliver a speech like that even with notes. she reminds me of a young, female Michael D!

Margaret Cash for President, anyone?

That would be perfect for her. She'd never have to work and everything is paid for, including a free house.

Dunno how well the lawn around the Aras would hold up with all the new lodgers though.

How you get away with so much blatant open trolling on this site is beyond me.
    not trolling, just expressing a valid opinion with which you evidently disagree. it isn't the end of the world.

I'm far more bemused by how many people seem to think it's OK to personally attack this woman, and make all sorts of insinuations about her in terms of sexuality, and criminal allegations. And many of these people are spouting some belief in 'common decency', without seeming to recognise any irony there.

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

Edgware wrote: »
    Shes been regularly serviced allright

Mad for patie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

How you get away with so much blatant open trolling on this site is beyond me.

Some do, some don't. T'was ever thus....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,346 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

stratowide wrote: »
    I haven't seen the speech nor have any interest in looking at it.

What did she say that was so great..?

Why would you vote for her..?

I looked up the speech. As I said earlier it was just like a traveller woman yelling and shouting in Tesco.
    It basically was I want a house for my children off the state and everybody else like me should be given one. Nice easy thing to say apart from who's going to pay for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

BBFAN wrote: »
    She hasn't rented with HAP because there are no landlords out there who will accept someone with 7 children on a HAP payment, get a grip.

Not in central Dublin where a landlord has 100+ applicants within hours of listing a rental but elsewhere in Ireland there would be.

Also, in a late 2015 interview, Ms.Cash & her partner acknowledged that having 6 children put them at a disadvantage for finding accomodation. Yet less than a year later they had another child..

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    Not in central Dublin where a landlord has 100+ applicants within hours of listing a rental but elsewhere in Ireland there would be.

Also, in a late 2015 interview, Ms.Cash & her partner acknowledged that having 6 children put them at a disadvantage for finding accomodation. Yet less than a year later they had another child..

Such a responsible and upstanding citizen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Emme, there's nothing rational about any of this.

Its been 500 pages of the majority complaining about the entitlement culture with the minority basically saying "won't somebody think of the kids".

My issue is that people are making nasty comments about her reproductive system. That is not necessary.

I agree that her children are getting a raw deal because they are being raised in a culture that lives mainly on handouts and they have no stability. However their mother's actions are not helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/margaret-cash-calls-housing-minister-15170610
    She said: "They [the Government] could hand me a house tomorrow and I still won't shut my mouth.

"Someone else needs to get in there [the Dail] and fix this. We are in the biggest homeless crisis in Ireland in years and years and nobody seems to care.

"Why do people think that this is alright? You walk down Grafton Street and there's people thrown like bags of dirt in sleeping bags.

"What makes this Government think that that's okay? Why do they think that they're any better than us?

"At the end of the day, we all have a human right to be housed, and they choose who they give the houses to.

Jesus wept.

I'd love a free house as a "human right" too please.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/margaret-cash-calls-housing-minister-15170610

Jesus wept.

I'm not generally a violent woman usually but she needs a ****ing good dig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Emme wrote: »
    My issue is that people are making nasty comments about her reproductive system. That is not necessary.

I agree with this. She could have a fanny like a wizards sleeve but it's not fair to be commenting about it here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Nice to see her admit the fact that she was never a single mother just that the father was in prison

"She also revealed that she split from her husband John McCarthy after he was released from Cloverhill Prison on bail."

Jesus wept.

Me too

Where do I sign up?

free houses for everybody!!!

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Nice to see her admit the fact that she was never a single mother just that the father was in prison

"She also revealed that she split from her husband John McCarthy after he was released from Cloverhill Prison on bail."

If she is separated from him in any way I will eat my hat.

Just a few observations.

The state has to get a home for her because I doubt any private landlord would rent to her.

She’s a product of her culture and comments about her body, clothing etc only serve to negate ones argument.

What a waste. With a bit of education she could have gone far.

What to do? I’m afraid I’ve no answers. Her kids need shelter, food, clothing and education. We cannot deny them that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Being offered several places and turning them down smacks of a serious case of self entitlement.
    Only 6 months ago or so she was offering 10 grand cash for a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Just a few observations.

The state has to get a home for her because I doubt any private landlord would rent to her.

She’s a product of her culture and comments about her body, clothing etc only serve to negate ones argument.

What to do? I’m afraid I’ve no answers. Her kids need shelter, food, clothing and education. We cannot deny them that.

Yeah - everyone with 3 kids on HAP will just have 7 though .

If she is separated from him in any way I will eat my hat.

True despite what her FB said

"Well here it goes out to the world, my husband the father of my seven children who I haven been with for 14 years just went and rode this whore. I dont know who she is or where she is from but I want to thank her. The dirty tramp junkies bastard (husband) who is good for nothing and has never even bought anything for any of his children and has gave me a lingering death for the length of time im with him good luck to you now. See how long it lasts. Funniest thing is that he doesnt even know that I know the soft jackass. Thinks he is doing this behind my back. There is no denying it now though, good luck to both of them. I never needed him anyway."

I agree with this. She could have a fanny like a wizards sleeve but it's not fair to be commenting about it here

Not sure if that's serious or not but it made me laugh, which is why I thanked the post. I've done the same for other jokes that made me laugh. It is AH after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

"Well here it goes out to the world, my husband the father of my seven children who I haven been with for 14 years just went and rode this whore. I dont know who she is or where she is from but I want to thank her. The dirty tramp junkies bastard (husband) who is good for nothing and has never even bought anything for any of his children and has gave me a lingering death for the length of time im with him good luck to you now. See how long it lasts. Funniest thing is that he doesnt even know that I know the soft jackass. Thinks he is doing this behind my back. There is no denying it now though, good luck to both of them. I never needed him anyway."

How did you decipher that out of what she actually wrote..fair play..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

That quote is so heavily edited from the original she posted up on FB, it didn't read as clearly as that with all the text speak and misspellings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Is she at the Ploughing championship I wonder. ;):rolleyes::D

stratowide wrote: »
    How did you decipher that out of what she actually wrote..fair play..:D

Was taken from another poster here

They tidied it up lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

ShaneC93 wrote: »

Someone asked the question why wasn't she renting on HAP, I simply answered the question.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

The original hurts the eyes and would give you a migraine, it available in all its glory many pages back with a picture of the lucky lady

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Being offered several places and turning them down smacks of a serious case of self entitlement.
    Only 6 months ago or so she was offering 10 grand cash for a car.

Again, this is untrue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

wonder is that saying true...

Would that wind blow one of her community off their female sibling?

Just a few observations.

I give up. The bleeding hearts are back. Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

BBFAN wrote: »
    Again, this is untrue.

No its not. The facebook screenshot of her add was posted on this thread. She had 10k for a 7 seater.

• Advertisement

No its not. The facebook screenshot of her add was posted on this thread. She had 10k for a 7 seater.

As the aul nan was fond of saying "there's none so blind as them as will not see"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement