Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

BBFAN wrote: »
    Nice. Just a little bit pointlessly judgemental.

The fact that this thread relates to a work-shy leech whose neck you couldn’t mark with a blow-torch escapes you, it seems.

It’s been pointed out on the thread before, if you find yourself defending this parasite, you’re either a cretin or a parasite yourself.

Here's the thing, I haven't defended this lady (although as far as I know she's not currently committing any crimes).

What I am saying is that just because someone may not be a perfect example of how run your life that doesn't mean that we can make up lies about them or make disgusting jokes about their private parts.

Do you not agree? Or do you think anyone who makes bad choices in life is fair game?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

gwalk wrote: »
    did you believe you were entitled to the said Aero? :D:) probably not because you are a contributor to society unlike that Cash wagon.

Ps. was it at least a mint one?

No I was dead grateful - and yep Peppermint it was!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

She hasn't rented with HAP because there are no landlords out there who will accept someone with 7 children on a HAP payment, get a grip.

I do realise it's AH yeah. There's jokes and then there's making disgusting comments about a real persons private parts. Those comments are not jokes and not funny.

No sane person would let a house to a traveller, should you need to take the house back and tried to evict, you would be inviting a fatwah from the ladies entire extended family, you never get on the wrong side of one traveller.

If your boss then said, "I contributed to your free chocolate by giving you a euro" , would you reply "no you didn't because I was entitled to that chocolate and a euro wouldn't buy a chocolate bar for everyone in Ireland who is entitled to free chocolate?"

I just said "thanks, I'll get a proper break later!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

This thread will explode when welfare gets increased and our tax remains the same in the budget

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

latest?cb=20150801022141

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I've just bought an Aero, with a euro my boss gave me as he had it on his desk and I'm working through lunch and I think he felt sorry for me.

I bought it but not with my money. It was a free Aero.

That's the point that so many defenders of these wastrels fail to understand.

Your boss is playing a dangerous game there, next you'll be a demanding a pack of Aero's a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Here's the thing, I haven't defended this lady (although as far as I know she's not currently committing any crimes).

What I am saying is that just because someone may not be a perfect example of how run your life that doesn't mean that we can make up lies about them or make disgusting jokes about their private parts.

Do you not agree? Or do you think anyone who makes bad choices in life is fair game?

Nicely put regarding the "not currently committing any crimes" bit.

Right enough, having read through your posts here, you haven't actually, outright defended her. It's been more subtly attempting to play down the situation and dismissing other posters concerns whilst bigging up your own anecdotal positive experiences with travelers.

You will note that I myself haven't commented upon her appearance or the potential rag-order state of her private parts but - as you have already been told - this is After Hours. Don't like it? Well I'd say you might struggle with a lot of the content and language on this particular forum.

I also think that anyone who puts themselves forward in such a rabid and vociferous way as a wannabe public figure is indeed fair game for any criticism that others see fit to levy upon them.

This waster is leeching off the taxpayer and feels no shame in putting herself front and centre to criticise others for the fact that she isn't receiving as many handouts that she feels "entitled" to.

Well - and I speak as a taxpayer - she (and her defenders) can fcuk right off!!

That was a great speech in fairness. She should stand for election, I'd vote for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

This thread will explode when welfare gets increased and our tax remains the same in the budget

Tax remaining the same would be the lesser of two evils considering potential LPT, PRSI and Carbon Tax increases.

• Advertisement

That was a great speech in fairness. She should stand for election, I'd vote for her.

Please tell me you're joking ?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

I haven't seen the speech nor have any interest in looking at it.

What did she say that was so great..?

Why would you vote for her..?

Please tell me you're joking ?
    Not at all.

She seems very driven, very energetic, articulate and she's standing up for the little guy.

Those are pretty good traits in a politician, in my book. You don't have to like her to think she'd be an effective politician.

Not at all.

She seems very driven, very energetic, articulate and she's standing up for the little guy.

Those are pretty good traits in a politician, in my book. You don't have to like her to think she'd be an effective politician.

Sweet f**king Jesus.

With that, am out.

Sweet f**king Jesus.

With that, am out.

The ignore button works well I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,755 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

It’s nice to see that this thread has remained mostly the same tone throughout. Usually after a while you have sympathisers twisting It into a ball of shjte

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Your boss is playing a dangerous game there, next you'll be a demanding a pack of Aero's a week.

Or a free house to store the Aeros.
    Those Aeros could fall into bad company if they mix with other chocolate bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,314 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    It’s nice to see that this thread has remained mostly the same tone throughout. Usually after a while you have sympathisers twisting It into a ball of shjte

Its always great for a laugh. Normally threads dont get as much runtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Not at all.

I have seen worser Politicians alright

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Cina wrote: »
    I can't think of another thread that enrages me so much every time I read it and yet I keep coming back in the hope that she gets ousted for the scandalous thieving b*tch that she is, but then it never happens.

A perpetual state of forum blue balls, if you will.

She seems very capable of curing blue balls going by her capacity to get pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Dtp1979 wrote: »

People are p*ssed. And then some people are p*ssed at them. The rage drives the page count :D

I have seen worser Politicians alright
    In fairness to her, not many politicians could deliver a speech like that even with notes. she reminds me of a young, female Michael D!

Margaret Cash for President, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Not at all.

Deary me!! That is absolutely wonderful. If you really believe that (and I am convinced you do) then no wonder you feel it's okay to race to her defence.

"very driven" - Yep true - in the pursuit of free handouts.
    "very energetic" - hard to argue regarding the energy levels of a woman who has produced 7 or 8 or 9 kids before turning 30 years of age.
    "articulate" - Nah, sorry. She's far from it. Suppose it could be "worser" though.
    "standing up for the little guy" - She is in her hole! The "little guy" is the poor b*llox getting up at the crack of dawn every morning to get into work so that he/she may feed, clothe and house his/her family (and into the bargain pay the taxes that feed, clothe, house, pay for holidays to Disney, Waterford Crystal ornaments, trays of Coors Light, nights out, tacky designer tracksuits and runners, people carrier vehicles and everything else she receives for leeches like Cash).

We may get a "Part 2" of this thread if the post count hits 10,000.

Should nearly be merged with the Connors thread that's going quite strongly as well.

May get a movement started and we can do some protest marches, getting time off work may be the issue for many though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Not at all.

Whilst one can debate Ms Cash's first three listed attributes,the suggestion that she is "Standing up for the little guy" is very obviously incorrect.

Nowhere,in her many reported comments,has she referred to any appreciation of what has been provided for her,through at least 7 pregnancies,and the ongoing rearing of those children.

The contributions of so many "little guys" have,over the greater part of her adolescent and adult life, FULLY funded both her physical and recreational needs,even after she decided to become involved with dubious sorts and pursue a more adventurous lifestyle than merely looking after her children.

But,you may have a point on her future Political career,as if elected,Ms Cash might be subject to a more robust investigative process regarding her income streams and the sustainability of them.

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,755 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Those Aeros could fall into bad company if they mix with other chocolate bars.

Yes....we don’t want chocolate bars breeding too close with their relatives

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Not at all.

Driven to get a free life

Energetic ? she looked to me like she was wearing pajamas FFS

If you consider her to be articulate your understanding of the word is flawed. massively flawed. She mispronounced words and used the incorrectly in many cases.
    She is only standing up for her own parasitic lifestyle and those of people who she associates with.
    The sad thing is in some areas there is probably enough people like you who would actually vote for her.

sure we can always do with more criminals in the dail , where we can keep an eye on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

In fairness to her, not many politicians could deliver a speech like that even with notes. she reminds me of a young, female Michael D!

Margaret Cash for President, anyone?

How you get away with so much blatant open trolling on this site is beyond me.

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

She badly lacked education in grammar and sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

NIMAN wrote: »
    Well it is regularly serviced, so should go on for many more miles.
    Shes been regularly serviced allright

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement