Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deezer one year 16 Euro stackable. See OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

MAJJ wrote: »
    Thanks Weepsie appreciate the post.
    Am at a bit off a loss to see how I can avail of my paid Turkish subscription without VPN?
    I assume my issue is because I used same email for original free a/c and payment?

You don't need a VPN to log into and use your Turkish account. Mine is Turkish too and works perfectly. I only used the VPN to buy the subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Thanks, my issues is had a free 1 month trial with email xyz, then vpn'd paid for 1 year using email xyz. My free Irish trial has now expired and deezer is back to add mode. I have an paid 1 year subscription for Turkey - am I missing an activation step?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

MAJJ wrote: »
    Thanks, my issues is had a free 1 month trial with email xyz, then vpn'd paid for 1 year using email xyz. My free Irish trial has now expired and deezer is back to add mode. I have an paid 1 year subscription for Turkey - am I missing an activation step?

You bought a 12 month subscription rather than buying a gift card? Was the trial finished before you bought the subscription?

I did similar. I had a six month trial with Three. When the trial was over and my Irish Deezer account had reverted to a free account, I logged into this existing account via a VPN set to Turkey and purchased a 12 month subscription. This changed the account to a Turkish account but, otherwise, it's working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Yes bought the 12 months sub from Turkey before my free trial had expired. Maybe I need to login the account via VPN one time so it changes from Ireland to Turkey? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭LariToper

It looks like my premium might have just been cancelled. Was working perfectly for the last 3 weeks and now as I opened the app it reverted to the free version. When I go to manage my subscription it says payments it says 99TRY (refunded). Looks like the gig may be up :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,269 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

LariToper wrote: »
    It looks like my premium might have just been cancelled. Was working perfectly for the last 3 weeks and now as I opened the app it reverted to the free version. When I go to manage my subscription it says payments it says 99TRY (refunded). Looks like the gig may be up :(

Did you get yours with gift card or non gift card method?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Frightened Inmate No.2

LariToper wrote: »

Same happened to me too....on two accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭LariToper

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Did you get yours with gift card or non gift card method?

I used the non gift card method

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Guys the gift card method is 100% percent successful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭funnyname

I'm getting as far as the Turkey website (via Hola on my desktop, also tried it via my phone) but the prices are all in yoyos

459671.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

funnyname wrote: »
    I'm getting as far as the Turkey website (via Hola on my desktop, also tried it via my phone) but the prices are all in yoyos

459671.jpg

Create a new deezer account when you are on the vpn

no point as it's quoting yoyos to me before I create the account even though it's linked to the Turkish site surely they'll keep quoting me in yoyos when I create the new account, they're not dumb as we're finding out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

no point as it's quoting yoyos to me before I create the account even though it's linked to the Turkish site surely they'll keep quoting me in yoyos when I create the new account, they're not dumb as we're finding out.

What VPN are you using?

What VPN are you using?

Hola

Guys the gift card method is 100% percent successful

It's not though. I got refunded and the premium account returned to free.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Hola

That might be your problem.

Try it with vpn unlimited.

Working flawlessly for me.

It's not though. I got refunded and the premium account returned to free.

Did you pay 99 (1 year sub) or 119 (1 year gift card)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 thediceman2011

Joined up on the family plan about 3 weeks ago 15 lira a month worked out a little under 3 euro next payment is due from 9th sept hopefully all will be ok used nord vpn at the time of joining,

So I tried nordvpn and it worked a treat, so I now have a gift card of 12 months for ~17 yoyos. Can I add this to my Irish account or do I have to use it with my Turkish account? Also can I add it via the app or do I need to add it via a browser?
    That might be your problem.

Try it with vpn unlimited.

Working flawlessly for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

So I tried nordvpn and it worked a treat, so I now have a gift card of 12 months for ~17 yoyos. Can I add this to my Irish account or do I have to use it with my Turkish account? Also can I add it via the app or do I need to add it via a browser?

Add it to your Irish account. It'll be a gift from your Turkish cousin.

• Advertisement

Did you pay 99 (1 year sub) or 119 (1 year gift card)

I did gift card on one account and year sub on another. Both refunded and reduced to free.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,269 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Hola won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Anyone know does Getflix work for this?

Any big downside for Deezer vs Spotify?

I used the Getflix vpn service for mine and it worked.

Added it there now, next payment due in 2019, hopefully it isn't in the next while, then I'll just stack another 12 months and also brush up on my Turkish just so I know what I'm actually buying.

Add it to your Irish account. It'll be a gift from your Turkish cousin.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭VINNIEB

A big thanks to the OP, working great. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

Yeah, thanks for bringing this to our attention OP.

An extra nice bonus was that Deezer has an app on my FitBit, so no need to be carrying my phone around the gym :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DF-Artane

Mine was cancelled and refunded within 24 hours.

May have been triggered by setting Amazon Echo speaker to use deezer by default. My amazon account clearly ain't based in Turkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

DF-Artane wrote: »
    Mine was cancelled and refunded within 24 hours.

May have been triggered by setting Amazon Echo speaker to use deezer by default. My amazon account clearly ain't based in Turkey.

I've done the same and still going without any issues. Did you buy 12months or just subscribe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

I finally got my VPN to work and bought 2 codes for myself so 2 years of Deezer Premium. Now have to figure out how to get the hi fi quality one.

Advertisement