Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer in the Civil Service 2018 (Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Bazman33

Went through clearance in June, and assigned to Justice. Starting in early August.

Roughly what was your OOM number

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Raje94

Bazman33 wrote: »
    Can you tell me what your OOM number from interview

Early 80's. Process has been slow so far, awaiting assignment.

Raje94 wrote: »

Early 80's. Process has been slow so far, awaiting assignment.

I’m in the 120s but lower now think around 30s due to placement ahead of me

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Geek20

Has anyone emailed to see what number that they are on with recruitment now? Last I heard they were at the last 80's

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

when is this comp expiring?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭gestappo

How did everyone find the initial application process?

Will there be a 2020 campaign do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Raje94

gestappo wrote: »
    How did everyone find the initial application process?

Will there be a 2020 campaign do you think?

PAS said the panel will expire in August 2020, it states this too in the competition PDF when it started (Aug 31st). They said a new competition will be advertised before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

I spoke with public jobs and for anyone wondering they have contacted up to the 97th person on the current panel and it will expire on the 31st of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

Does anyone know if the open stream is moving yet?

• Advertisement

that is the open stream for the 3rd batch as far as I am aware

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

Geek20 wrote: »
    that is the open stream for the 3rd batch as far as I am aware
    Cheers, is there a way to tell what batch you are in?

I heard there up to about 110 on batch 3

• Registered Users Posts: 24 gerbear69

I just got offered social protection anyone else get offered this?

gerbear69 wrote: »

What was your order of merit number

Has anyone heard anything from PAS

Has anyone heard from PAS lately...?

I want to edit my submitted PDF form. I thought clicking on 'Withdraw' might help so I could edit and resubmit it but unfortunately it doesn't

Is there a way around this?

I don’t think so once it’s submitted it’s in only way is to contact them directly
    I want to edit my submitted PDF form. I thought clicking on 'Withdraw' might help so I could edit and resubmit it but unfortunately it doesn't

Is there a way around this?

I don’t think so once it’s submitted it’s in only way is to contact them directly

sorry i meant to post this in the 2020 EO section. The closing date is on thursday so I was hoping to edit it before then.

• Advertisement

sorry i meant to post this in the 2020 EO section. The closing date is on thursday so I was hoping to edit it before then.

I do mean on the 2020 panel everything has to be right before you submit...!

I do mean on the 2020 panel everything has to be right before you submit...!

Everything was right when I submitted it, but now I have more responsibility etc I want to add it to the pdf

[you can address that at interview stage they don’t need to see that at this point in the process quote="gestappo;114214064"]Everything was right when I submitted it, but now I have more responsibility etc I want to add it to the pdf[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Everything was right when I submitted it, but now I have more responsibility etc I want to add it to the pdf

Don't sweat it. The employment history is barely even looked at. If you can demonstrate your new level of responsibility through the competencies you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Wrong thread

gerbear69 wrote: »

Can I ask when u got offered in terms of when u submitted the garda clearance and reference stuff I put mine in a couple of weeks ago and still haven't heard yet and they haven't contacted my employer yet just curious on timeliness now

I got a email yesterday saying they reached my number, I’ve submitted relevant forms to them, so I take it that it’s another waiting game for them to check them I’m hoping I don’t need to go through Garda Vetting again as I’m already working as a CO...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I got a email yesterday saying they reached my number, I’ve submitted relevant forms to them, so I take it that it’s another waiting game for them to check them I’m hoping I don’t need to go through Garda Vetting again as I’m already working as a CO...

You don't - thankfully. Not the extended one anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lumpenprole

Hi, what number were you if don't mind me asking, thanks.

• Advertisement

Around the 120 mark OOM ...
    Hi, what number were you if don't mind me asking, thanks.

Advertisement