Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlann: Up the reek without a coddle - 26/07 two 18 so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

THATS THE RADISSON BLUE HOTEL LIMERICK FOR FUNNY FRIDAY .....
    RADISON BLUE HOTEL

RADISON BLUE HOTEL

Another fine hotel for Fateen.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

TWODAY'S De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 147
    Joe Shows: 116
    No Show Joe Shows: 31
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 31

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 26
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0
    Good Fryday No Show by nobody at all at all: 1

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year:
    AT LEAST €290,000*

(not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat).
    King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.
    I'm including Good Fryday as a Wurkday as it is not an official Bank Holiday/Holiday Day. Even Pat Kenny is in Newstalk FFS, but no-one in RTE of course of course.

DON'T FORGET -
    "We're here all summer" sez he

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Another fine hotel for Fateen.

Only the best for our Joe!!

CC-CHERNOBYL-CHILDREN-_1390340203.jpg

RADISON BLUE HOTEL

Will he head down on Wednesday to rest up for it as it's a torturous and grueling 2.5hour drive?

On a similar point, what % of de pilgrims dat did cloymb Croagh Patrick took de Fryday before and de Munday after it off so to speak?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,531 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Will he head down on Wednesday to rest up for it as it's a torturous and grueling 2.5hour drive?

On a similar point, what % of de pilgrims dat did cloymb Croagh Patrick took de Fryday before and de Munday after it off so to speak?

as someone said before hes a teacher on 20x wages

as someone said before hes a teacher on 20x wages

He’s not that intelligent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Did anyone hear Paddy O'Gorman's diplomatic but sneaky dig at Joe on Miriam's show?
    "I met Joe at the top. It was his first time climbing it and he found it difficult.............................. It was my seventh time but I found it difficult also".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,051 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Did anyone hear the lady on today say she was contacted by Richie to go on the show.

I think Richie was credited by PHB as being on social media.

Also.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/walk-to-joe-duffy-joins-5000-pilgrims-at-summit-of-croagh-patrick-37166110.html

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Legs are looking well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭More Music

He’s not that intelligent.

You reckon?

He’s on 300k for a few hours work a week according to de detailed and long running analysis that be posted on da boards by you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Did anyone hear Paddy O'Gorman's diplomatic but sneaky dig at Joe on Miriam's show?
    "I met Joe at the top. It was his first time climbing it and he found it difficult.............................. It was my seventh time but I found it difficult also".

Must have been an RTE excursion of sorts to the Holy Reek, did Ray partake ?

At least Paddy was able to be on the radio the next morning.
    I'm not 100% on this but I think he gets the same payment for each radio slot, be it his local shop, prison or the top of a hill.
    I think Ray was looking at singing swans on skateboards sowing seeds or something on Sunday. I know he told us in detail the next day. (I tend to take me siesta after De Joe Duffy Show so to speak so I make D'Arcy's background bullcrap more interesting in my head).

More Music wrote: »
    You reckon?

He’s on 300k for a few hours work a week according to de detailed and long running analysis that be posted on da boards by you.

Firstly, it’s €400k (at least).

Secondly, it’s nothing to do with intelligence, the man can barely speak English, has the Matty Matticks ability of a child, is reduced to silence without the crutch of a caller and is incredibly rude and ignorant when confronted with any sort of coherent, logical argument. His position was granted through cronyism pure and simple. Nothing to do with talent either. RTÉ is rife with it.

Unless of course you define intelligence in a Fianna Fáil “cute hoor” fashion. He has buckets of that.

By your logic then Lottie Ryan, D’Arcy and Fateen must be highly intelligent....I look forward to the day they announce they’ve cured cancer or achieved peace in the Middle East Lahv on RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,312 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Minister Finian McGrath defending tax defaulter Dr Sam on Newstalk for 20 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Secondly, it’s nothing to do with intelligence, the man can barely speak English, has the Matty Matticks ability of a child,

Your comment is very unfair . . . to children. My two year old can count to 10 unaided and can form coherent sentences - overqualified to present Liveline I guess!!

Red Fred wrote: »
    Your comment is very unfair . . . to children. My two year old can count to 10 unaided and can form coherent sentences - overqualified to present Liveline I guess!!

Well if you’re related to someone in RTE you can retire now and just tell the bank manager that she’ll be paying the bills from now on based on future earnings.

zell12 wrote: »
    Minister Finian McGrath defending tax defaulter Dr Sam on Newstalk for 20 minutes

It really defies logic that one. The phrase "only in Ireland" was created for situations like this.

They'd have you believe that Dr. Sam is the only Doctor in the world who can provide basic GP care to the Tax Deafulter's Haven of The Peninsula of Howth. He should be shamed and lose business because of this, instead he's being portrayed as a victim. Likewise, TD's like McGrath who defend him should be vilified for their stance on this. If he was a member of FG I'd call for him to be sacked, but because he's an independent and crucial to their delicate hold on power they'll bury their heads in the sand and ignore his behaviour. GUBU.

Fateen in twoday.

1. Granny grant. How will day do dat so to speak, “is it a daft.ie idea” sez he - he actually said dat
    2. Anudder sophisticated scam - only if sophisticated means stupid I bet
    3. Call from yesterday
    4. Fambilies of de abusers support group

Not very camp voyis today, but still slightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,327 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Fateen in twoday.

1. Granny grant. How will day do dat so to speak, “is it a daft.ie idea” sez he - he actually said dat
    2. Anudder sophisticated scam - only if sophisticated means stupid I bet
    3. Call from yesterday
    4. Fambilies of de abusers support group

Not very camp voyis today, but still slightly so.

Well if they stick to numbers 1 and 2 it might not be too bad !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,531 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

imagine if you rang in about the dark web to fateen. he would ask what colour is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Turnipman

zell12 wrote: »

Most of McGrath's voters are retired and don't pay much tax so they are unlikely to be too put out by his incoherent, self-serving drivel.

He's the Healy-Rae of Dublin Bay North - about the only positive thing that can be said about him is that he managed to keep Aodhan O'Riordan out of the Dail - which is a good thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Turnipman wrote: »
    Most of McGrath's voters are retired and don't pay much tax so they are unlikely to be too put out by his incoherent, self-serving drivel.

He's the Healy-Rae of Dublin Bay North - about the only positive thing that can be said about him is that he managed to keep Aodhan O'Riordan out of the Dail - which is a good thing!
    Three cheers for that!

Joe won't be able to resist ringing an Irish pub in Sweden to discuss the theft of the Crown Joolz so to speak.

It really defies logic that one. The phrase "only in Ireland" was created for situations like this.

They'd have you believe that Dr. Sam is the only Doctor in the world who can provide basic GP care to the Tax Deafulter's Haven of The Peninsula of Howth. He should be shamed and lose business because of this, instead he's being portrayed as a victim. Likewise, TD's like McGrath who defend him should be vilified for their stance on this. If he was a member of FG I'd call for him to be sacked, but because he's an independent and crucial to their delicate hold on power they'll bury their heads in the sand and ignore his behaviour. GUBU.

I deliberately avoided an otherwise reputable consultant surgeon as I had read he was a tax defaulter. I needed major surgery and didn’t feel safe going to a professional who, in my opinion, showed he was a risk taker. It turned out his accountant was majorly at fault (although everyone needs to keep a closer eye on their financial matters), and I think said accountant is subject to legal action.

I deliberately avoided an otherwise reputable consultant surgeon as I had read he was a tax defaulter. I needed major surgery and didn’t feel safe going to a professional who, in my opinion, showed he was a risk taker. It turned out his accountant was majorly at fault (although everyone needs to keep a closer eye on their financial matters), and I think said accountant is subject to legal action.
    would ye not take a patch of Versatis?

And we are off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,938 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Feck off

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement