Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump is the President Mark IV (Read Mod Warning in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

^I just checked /r/The_Cancer instead, now I need to take a bath in some disinfectant.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,120 ✭✭✭✭Water John

As the Cohen Prosecutor said; It's the Rule of Law.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

^I just checked /r/The_Cancer instead, now I need to take a bath in some disinfectant.
    I'm expecting it to be turned into some form of "oh see what a alpha male he is" as the excuse for it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,857 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

It's been a very good day.

Has cheered me up some what

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭circadian

I was wondering what that place will be like, sometimes they just utterly ignore this kind of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

The Trump team would want to keep Giulanni away from any cameras. Going to be a few very interesting days going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭derb12

They are probably hoping for an Omarosa tape to change the subject!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

derb12 wrote: »
    They are probably hoping for an Omarosa tape to change the subject!

It might not help as bad news comes in threes. Manafort, Cohen, and presumably Omarosa.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,638 ✭✭✭✭listermint

VonZan wrote: »
    This cheerleading for the demise of the Trump administration is as embarrassing as it's fans. Watching CNN and Fox News probably explains why your so excited about such nonsense. Anything remotely relevant to Trump is happening on Sept 17th.

No it's not.

He and his administration has been nothing but poison to the world since they came in. From the Paris accord. To the UN to the WTO to the Asian tppp to Iran to Mexico to European cohesion
    Absolute poison.

Blessed are the day when every last one of them is locked up or fd out on the street on their ear.

Poisonous right wing idiots the bunch of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,477 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032017630662729728

No way that's him, some unfortunate underling must've had the unfortunate task of taking the phone off of him

• Advertisement

'Nothing to do with Russian Collusion' Trump. 'Paul Manafort is a good man'. Well the jury found him guilty.

derb12 wrote: »
    This is unreal! Finally some good news. I’m glued to cnn all evening and for once my kids aren’t complaining. I might stay up and stream trumps stupid rally on Fox News too.

This cheerleading for the demise of the Trump administration is as embarrassing as it's fans. Watching CNN and Fox News probably explains why your so excited about such nonsense. Anything remotely relevant to Trump is happening on Sept 17th.
    You don’t think that the Cohen stuff is relevant to trump?
    You don’t think that trump’s claim of hiring “the best people” is somewhat tarnished given that he hired a convicted crook as his campaign manager?
    But you’re right - there will be plenty more demise nonsense to witness in manaforts next trial.

It's simple if Trump wasn't POTUS he'd now be indicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,889 ✭✭✭Patser

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032017630662729728

No way that's him, some unfortunate underling must've had the unfortunate task of taking the phone off of him

I'm loving looking at all the replies to it - Turn on the news! My Attorney Got Arrested (MAGA)! So nothing else strange to talk about Donny etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

His statement to the press after getting off Air Force One, he seemed much weaker than normal and genuinely a bit shook. Leaped to defence of Manafort but didn't reference Cohen.

batgoat wrote: »
    His statement to the press after getting off Air Force One, he seemed much weaker than normal and genuinely a bit shook. Leaped to defence of Manafort but didn't reference Cohen.

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Since the start of the insanity that is Trumps bigly Whitehouse adventure, I've tried various media sources to try to come to some sort of balanced approach to what has been going on. Its been difficult considering the volume of stories to keep up with.

I've tried both Fox and CNN along with others and to be honest every time I've read anything on Fox I've felt like a needed several showers. It's the only media outlet that gives me that feeling. Even the Journal here is far better than it and the Journal is terrible. Are there any sort of media standards in the US? Granted CNN comes across as a bit happy at anything that brings the uncomfortable spotlight on Trump but can you blame them or any other media organisation given Trumps attitude to the bulk of the Media. He's reaping what he's sown.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

“Trump’s bigly White House adventure” :pac: sounds like a sitcom. So did Cohen actually implicate Trump in the stormy Daniels payment by saying under oath that it was trump who ordered it paid using campaign funds? Thats a federal offense or not?

Its a felony, but POTUS cannot be prosecuted.

Water John wrote: »
    Its a felony, but POTUS cannot be prosecuted.

A president can be impeached though for a felony can't they ?

• Advertisement

Yes, but GOP control both Houses.

Water John wrote: »
    Yes, but GOP control both Houses.

The midterms my good man are but a skip and a jump away. The house is in play and Trump being messed up in this won't help a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

MadYaker wrote: »
    “Trump’s bigly White House adventure” :pac: sounds like a sitcom. So did Cohen actually implicate Trump in the stormy Daniels payment by saying under oath that it was trump who ordered it paid using campaign funds? Thats a federal offense or not?

Gavin Sheridan has a thread on twitter here,

https://twitter.com/gavinsblog/status/1032024479453667329

DlJ85ScXgAIWUiM.jpg

DlJ9Ac_WwAAzm3d.jpg

DlJ9LGPX4AIUHSQ.jpg

DlJ9WT4WsAAVk2V.jpg

DlJ9fB-XoAAIP3E.jpg

DlJ9naiX0AAYelt.jpg

DlJ9x2oXcAU_xsG.jpg

DlJ-BJ4WsAEQW7N.jpg

DlJ-OePWwAApKC7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,991 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Watch the reps try to rush through the SCOTUS nominee asap

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

everlast75 wrote: »

Might be a few less of them
    https://twitter.com/Robillard/status/1032028651880148992?s=19

https://twitter.com/MLevineReports/status/1032026579881349126?s=19

“Nothing to do with Russian collusion” seems to be the line they’re going with.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

Omarosa reportedly releasing a video of something on tv soon.

We know Avenatti has his own agenda but he is sharp. Civil case next month.

everlast75 wrote: »
    Yes, just before all hell broke loose today, kavanaugh was meeting with sen Collins and they looked very cosy. He confirmed that roe v wade is established law apparently.
    There should be massive protests in the us demanding that this illegitimate president should be prevented from placing his dark-money-far-right-conservative-thinktank nominee on the Supreme Court.
    The danger is that the gop will use all this hubbub as cover for pushing ahead with their scotus process.

• Advertisement

Sure he could just be pleading guilty because he knows trump will pardon him. GOP Congress won’t indict trump so the trump train could quite easily roll on into 2020

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement