Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WFP waiting times

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tommie 19

Anyone hear any word back yet about their application, I applied in late June still heard nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Tommie 19 wrote: »
    Anyone hear any word back yet about their application, I applied in late June still heard nothing.

Unfortunately I have heard nothing since the 18th July 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jenbeebee

I have heard nothing from the 18th July 🙄

I emailed last Wednesday and got a response today that current wait times are “8-9 weeks or so”

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭nicrob08

Heard nothing from early July application

Jenbeebee wrote: »
    I have heard nothing from the 18th July 🙄

I emailed last Wednesday and got a response today that current wait times are “8-9 weeks or so”

I just counted, mine is gone in 10 weeks now

• Advertisement

I just counted, mine is gone in 10 weeks now

The wait times keep creeping up.

nicrob08 wrote: »
    The wait times keep creeping up.

Try calling and send an email hopefully they will answer or respond

Try calling and send an email hopefully they will answer or respond

I sent an email, i attempted to call, could only stick that music for 10 mins, its awful 😂

Received a letter this morning. Ive been awarded however calculations incorrect, they never took my maintenance disregard into account against rent (€1500) a month. However they did include a request for rent info (however i already sent all this) to be marked for the attention of the deciding officer. Ill email as it gives his details. Im relieved I will be at least getting something while the balance is being sorted. Ive been awarded WFP from the Thursday after i started work. I see some people were confused if it was from application received or processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Does anyone know how long it takes to add a new baby onto my claim? I have sent 3 emails with no reply yet.

Tia

• Advertisement

Received a letter this morning. Ive been awarded however calculations incorrect, they never took my maintenance disregard into account against rent (€1500) a month. However they did include a request for rent info (however i already sent all this) to be marked for the attention of the deciding officer. Ill email as it gives his details. Im relieved I will be at least getting something while the balance is being sorted. Ive been awarded WFP from the Thursday after i started work. I see some people were confused if it was from application received or processed.

That’s great news!! Do you mind me asking how long in total where you waiting?

That’s great news!! Do you mind me asking how long in total where you waiting?

Just over 9 weeks. Said on the letter I would be paid today, didnt receive anything. I hope you hear soon. Do you have a TD that could enquire on your behalf? Their offices are usually v quick to get a response

Just over 9 weeks. Said on the letter I would be paid today, didnt receive anything. I hope you hear soon. Do you have a TD that could enquire on your behalf? Their offices are usually v quick to get a response

Thanks for replying!! That’s my next step

Does anyone know if you can check the WFP status online like you can with the medical card, emailed them and still waiting on a reply, the waiting time is becoming a joke now!! Also does anyone know if you get rejected do you still get a letter to say this as I'm waiting over 10 weeks now?

Does anyone know if you can check the WFP status online like you can with the medical card, emailed them and still waiting on a reply, the waiting time is becoming a joke now!! Also does anyone know if you get rejected do you still get a letter to say this as I'm waiting over 10 weeks now?

I don’t think you can unfortunately.. I’m sure they would have to inform you either way I got a letter last week requesting more payslips so I registered post them and they received it today so I’m hoping to hear soon

I don’t think you can unfortunately.. I’m sure they would have to inform you either way I got a letter last week requesting more payslips so I registered post them and they received it today so I’m hoping to hear soon

I taught I would of heard something by now even if it was requesting more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kmc3914

Does anyone know what month they are processing now?

Kmc3914 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what month they are processing now?

My application was received 18th July and they requested more info from me last Friday!!! So I presume they are still dealing with July applications
    EDIT
    my payment went thru this morning !!

My application was received 18th July and they requested more info from me last Friday!!! So I presume they are still dealing with July applications
    EDIT

That's great news, I'm still waiting since end of June I have emailed them a load of times and no reply, did you ring them or do anything to hurry ur application along ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

EDIT

Great thank God! Happy days!

• Advertisement

That's great news, I'm still waiting since end of June I have emailed them a load of times and no reply, did you ring them or do anything to hurry ur application along ?

Called numerous times never got thru sent an email took a week to respond got a letter looking for more info last Friday. Letter came in the post to say it was awarded to me today
    8 weeks exactly from when application was received to payment today

Any news on your application?

Any news on your application?

No word yet still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kmc3914

I called them today, and they are working on applications from 9th August

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AoifeF4

EDIT

Hope you don't mind me asking but did you get it back paid?

AoifeF4 wrote: »
    Hope you don't mind me asking but did you get it back paid?

Hi yes I got it back dated not from when they received my application tho ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AoifeF4

Hi yes I got it back dated not from when they received my application tho ..

Thanks, hubby got his granted and paid two weeks ago but didn't get it back paid.
    The letter said his payments would be from the 25th July and his first payment went in on the 5th of September but only the amount he will get each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

I got a reply to my email from two weeks ago today saying the current wait time for new applications is 5-6 weeks. Here’s hoping!

AoifeF4 wrote: »
    Thanks, hubby got his granted and paid two weeks ago but didn't get it back paid.
    The letter said his payments would be from the 25th July and his first payment went in on the 5th of September but only the amount he will get each week.

I was lucky i got it all together but it did state on letter that back dated money owed can be paid at any other time 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Can I ask,I know if you change to a new employer you need to notify & Start a new claim, and your current claim ends, but there is no way with 5 kids we will survive on my husbands new wages while our claim is approved.
    We haven’t got his payslip yet,as he only started his new job but could the CWo help until the claim is approved? Especially as some of you have been waiting a very long time and it’s coming up to Xmas

Advertisement