Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WFP waiting times

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 penguinbaby

My wfp application was recieved on the 22nd of Nov, anyone know the waiting times at the minute?

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Anyone applied recently and know how long the current wait times are?

Anyone applied recently and know how long the current wait times are?

When did you apply? I applied in oct and got letter saying they received it and havnt heard anything since.

When did you apply? I applied in oct and got letter saying they received it and havnt heard anything since.

Only applied begining of janurary.

Only applied begining of janurary.

Sorry meant applied in Nov, will let u know if i hear anything.

• Advertisement

I got a letter from them today,i applied on 12th jan but we were getting WFP already but as my husband had changed employers i had sent in a new application instead of renewal.
    So the letter today was from renewal section looking for more payslips which i emailed them. Im hoping it wont be too long of a wait.

I got a letter from them today,i applied on 12th jan but we were getting WFP already but as my husband had changed employers i had sent in a new application instead of renewal.
    So the letter today was from renewal section looking for more payslips which i emailed them. Im hoping it wont be too long of a wait.

Hopfully wont be 2 long of a wait when ye are already receiving payment. Am hoping to hear soon about my claim as its been 10 weeks at this stage.

I wasnt still getting it though,as when i started a new claim due to the change of jobs the old claim ceased.

Advertisement