Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2018

Options
1138139140141142144»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Raineyw

Bredamb wrote: »
    Hello everyone. My garda clearance is now complete for my job at a garda station. I was wondering if anyone knew how long it would be to a start date now. Many thanks

Hi 😊 Have you received your start date yet? I've been waiting for three weeks, just wondering if this is normal or Covid-related!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Bredamb

Raineyw wrote: »
    Hi 😊 Have you received your start date yet? I've been waiting for three weeks, just wondering if this is normal or Covid-related!

No start date yet. But they are waiting on my references. So hopefully I’ll know soon. Best of luck.

No start date yet. But they are waiting on my references. So hopefully I’ll know soon. Best of luck.

Thanks!! Hopefully I'll hear soon! Best of luck to you too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Stradaverius20

Hi

Would anyone have any information on the pay scales for the Clerical officer for AGS. Im coming from the NICS after spending 3 years with with them, I was reading that I may not have to start off on the starting scale due to previous experience but don't know if NICS experience would be counted and carried over.
    Any info would be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

Hi

Would anyone have any information on the pay scales for the Clerical officer for AGS. Im coming from the NICS after spending 3 years with with them, I was reading that I may not have to start off on the starting scale due to previous experience but don't know if NICS experience would be counted and carried over.
    Any info would be appreciated

The payscale for AGS is the same as the Civil Service.

All appointments are made on Point 1 of the appropriate scale, so you will need to apply for Incremental credit as in Circular 21 of 2004. Assuming you are/were a Clerical Officer eqv. your service should count per section 2A (i) and (ii).

https://circulars.gov.ie/pdf/circular/finance/2004/21.pdf

https://hr.per.gov.ie/career/career-development-and-promotion/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Bredamb

Raineyw wrote: »
    Thanks!! Hopefully I'll hear soon! Best of luck to you too :)

I got my start date it’s September 7th. I chose it and they were happy to go with that date.

I got my start date it’s September 7th. I chose it and they were happy to go with that date.

That's great 👠I emailed AGS HR last week, they told me that they were waiting for something from PAS. They then rang me the next day offering me the position! I start in Limerick on August 31st! Best of luck with your new job ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Amsat

Can anyone tell me please what days or date you get paid in county council officer (clerical officer) please. Is it fornight.. will be leaving weekly paid job so jusy want to know in advance

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Mr lebowski

It's fortnightly for everyone in the council I work in. Every 2nd Thursday it lands in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭HDonal

I was fortnightly paid in the council as well

• Advertisement
Advertisement